It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apology from Canada to Palestine and the Rest of the World

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sorry aboot that. I'm from Saskatchewan eh, so I know when a guy is trying to pull my gotch over my eyes eh.
Let's hope that your twitter post is sincere! Eh!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I think that Israel's "decision" to expand settlement activity in the West Bank was really a plea of sorts for a comprehensive brokered Peace Agreement including the formation of a Palestinian State, but the USA has been largely silent, aside from their fervent activity to broker first a lasting ceasefire, which so far has been successful, but when if not NOW is the time for peace, and to heal all these wounds.. eh?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I like to imagine if "they" DO read ATS...

"Peace for Peace?!" Netanyahu exclaims, incredulous, before bursting out laughing at the sensibleness of it in the face of what cannot be sustained indefinitely. The Arabs too, they would laugh as well.

There's the Civility in the middle of this clash of Civilizations. It's a joke at the expense of all our prior ignorance, stupidity and historical blindness.

Now is the time for a Middle East Peace Agreement, Accord, whatever you want to call it, along with the formation of a Palestinian State.

If the Obama administration cannot make this happen, somehow, so he can earn that Nobel Prize..lol then their legacy will have been a failure in the rear view mirror of 20/20 historical hindsight. Now's the time for ME Peace, of a lasting kind, and for economic well being at home and abroad. The world needs to get it's proverbial # together, at last, as we cross over the threashold of historical transformation and into the beginning of a new age, and this kind of nonsense just will not do, it's unbecoming of who we are, whether as Canadians, Americans, Israelis or Palestinian-Arabs. It's just not Civilized. How absurd we'll say, looking back, that it took so damn long!

We will laugh and laugh again in epiphany, when it's all said and done, and the cause of what is right has prevailed at last, for ALL involved (in an enlightened, shared mutual self interest), even the whole world over. There was a time for war and now it's a time for PEACE.

Duh! [facepalm]

edit on 7-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Originally posted by PvtHudson
You talk about blind support, yet you blindly support Palestine regardless of what they say or do. For example, it doesn't matter to you that Palestinians want to eradication of Israel and the Jews, not peace.

You're right!!! Those pesky Palestinians, standing up for themselves against tyranny and oppression, how dare they!!! You wouldn't catch any decent human beings doing a thing like that would you.

edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: grammar

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

the election had been rigged, they did it in the USA and half of TEXAN camp from the bush era (remember jeb in Florida) are all advisers to HARPER!!! open your eyes to thing like the robo call scam, and using dead ppl to vote, Canadians are much too naive to believe that vote fraud could happen in Canada, THATS EXACTLY THE CASE!!! There is tons of proof, put under the rug, heck they did it to 9/11 think a vote is hard to rig???? And its hard to get a unbiased account of the middle east as 95% of our media in this country is run by the hardline jewish elite.. smarten up and start questioning things...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by drdocumentary
reply to post by tothetenthpower

the election had been rigged, they did it in the USA and half of TEXAN camp from the bush era (remember jeb in Florida) are all advisers to HARPER!!! open your eyes to thing like the robo call scam, and using dead ppl to vote, Canadians are much too naive to believe that vote fraud could happen in Canada, THATS EXACTLY THE CASE!!! There is tons of proof, put under the rug, heck they did it to 9/11 think a vote is hard to rig???? And its hard to get a unbiased account of the middle east as 95% of our media in this country is run by the hardline jewish elite.. smarten up and start questioning things...

Show it to me then. Hand it over. Not just speculation opr hearsay though... I want confirmed, substantiated proof.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OK, to put some numbers to this, according to Barb Amiel of Maclean's, quoting a CBC poll, 87% of Canadians disapprove of Canada's No vote:

Meanwhile, the CBC was happily announcing that 87 per cent of Canadians opposed Canada’s No vote on the resolution to make the Palestinian Authority a non-member observer state of the UN. “Let us know what you think by Twitter or email,” said Peter Mansbridge, whom I forgive since this must be CBC policy. “Think” is the wrong word to use for 140-character hip-shooting.

www2.macleans.ca...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Like I am going to listen to a CBC poll, obviously left leaning - about as bad as FOX news.

How about they take a poll of Canadians who don't want to fund it anymore!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I guess you missed the part where Barb Amiel, Jewish, says that she believes the poll is accurate but then goes on to crap on it. Don't believe it? Make your own national poll.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Oh c'mon Intrepid.
Barbara Amiel - the spouse as you know of his ex-Lordship Black - flip flops all the time.
The CBC and Maclean's pay her bills so what can on expect.
She's about as impartial as Boob Rae.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

Simple lefty whackos spouting their own trash.
Thankfully they won't be in power for some time to come.
Responsible government is a foreign concept to the Left.
When they run out of everyone else's money, they simply blow away.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
The CBC and Maclean's pay her bills so what can on expect.

Read the article to see that she agrees with the numbers but not the conclusion. Jeez, doesn't anyone read sources anymore?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I do, and did.
I simply disagree with your interpretation.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the link/poll.

I tend to believe that there is at least a moderate to upper medium accuracy to it.

From my daily travels and communications with people, these conversations often come up and I would say it;s about right that 87% of the people I speak to agree with what is included in that poll.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Thank friggin' God for that...

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join