It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Apology from Canada to Palestine and the Rest of the World

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Christian Evangelists = Servant slaves of Zionist Israel.

This thread is full of christian evangelists.

What i find quite amusing is 99.9% of these mind blinded christian evangelists have never even been to Israel, and if they did most Israeli's would look down on them anyway..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dear Canada

We forgive you.

Signed: The Rest of the world.

PS: We ask that you forgive us.

edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by RedShirt73

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by RedShirt73

Well, people were divided between Liberals and NDP.

No way that scum could have won other way.

Since your not good with math, let me explain it to you.

-If the vote was split 50/50 between the NDP and Libs, the Torys would have gotten 0.

-If the vote was split evenly in three ways, the NDP would have garnered 33.3% of the vote, Grits 33.3 and Torys 33.3

However, as you and I both know, the Torys won a MAJORITY of the popular vote. Please tell me how vote splitting lead to the demise of either the Grits or the NDP? Please do.

Actually, I was a Mathematics minor in university along with a Computer Science Major (Should have done a Psychology minor though, lol). And please don't be smarmy, there's just no need for it. I mightn't be the smartest tool in the shed with regards to politics but I like to learn about it.
edit on 5-12-2012 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

I was responding to Luciddream, not you.

You actually got starred for that? Do people even read posts anymore?

Sorry, my bad, lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i approve...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Battleline

Actually it does. I don't agree with many of the israeli governments actions. I don't hate jews, and in fact count several as ancestors. Just like I don't agree with many of the american government's actions, my own government. I don't hate americans.

It's high time people like yourself get over yourselves. You can disagree with a country's policies without hating it's people. Grow up.
You have really spun this to the point where I can hardly make out what you are talking about. I hate no one just there policies (as you call it) of draging humans through the street. If you support that because you think the Palistinians are being segragated as you put it then that is your choice.
The people that need to grow up are the true haters here, the Palistinians and there supporters.......you, but then again people who live there lives full of hate self distruct sooner then later. Good luck with that.

It's like you're intentionally not understanding what I'm posting. My original reply to you was lamenting the tactic of calling people jew haters when they don't agree with isreal's policies. Then you claim no one can possibly disagree with the isreali government without being a jew hater, so I responded to that, telling you it's possible to disagree with a government and not hate the people it governs.

Now you say the exact same thing I just did, about not having to hate the people if you disagree with the policies, and then immediately go back into claiming i hate jews and add on that I now support Hamas the ruling body of palestine.

So I'll lay it out for you nice and simple and slow.

I do not hate jews, I have hebrew blood.
I do not support Hamas.
I do not support the israeli government.
I think both of them need to grow up or nuke each other and get it over with.
People like yourself who claim you can't disagree with israel, otherwise you hate jews, need to grow up.

Is that clear enough now? Do you get it?

Alright then.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You gonna cry because i expose your islamic lies?

John 7:24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

Jesus didnt say we couldn't judge, he just said do it with righteous judgement.

So you can whore for stars all you like, but i'm going to rip into your taqqiya lies every chance i get.
edit on 6-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

What are you going on about?
This is really off topic, the topic is about Stephen Harper taking sides unconditionally and claiming fellow Canadians support him in his Israeli support.

Try to get on topic please!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Commandment number 9. King James Version Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Practice what you preach my friend.

That is seriously rich

Bearing false witness; the evil zionists is someones nom de guerre who goes around "apologizing" .

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am laughing, not crying...

By the way, I am not a Muslim, and I do not lie. Perhaps you can point out one of my lies?

Sorry you can't, since I tell the truth

So you can whore for stars all you like, but i'm going to rip into your taqqiya lies every chance i get.

Such foul language you use, your mother must be proud.

Here have a star turbo
since you seem so preoccupied with them.

Merry X-Mas!

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Why has this thread degenerated into hateful condemnations?

This whole issue stirs people up and has everyone at each other’s throats…

Why does everything fall back down to religion? Everything is so polarized, that no room for discussion can occur without ether side claiming an offering is misinformation or spouting common rhetoric.

The Israel/Palestine topic seems to create a rift between not only those directly effected, but those around the world that discuss it. The inability to have a conversation, while tolerating both sides of the argument has compounded the negative effect of these tragedies happening overseas.

It’s a mad house….maddd housseeee.

edit on 6-12-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That "so called" truth reminds one of the Spanish Inqisitiion,the Salem Witch trials, and Captain Ahab, and other various works of "truthsayers" known throughout the history of the world.

Or Frankenstein,.

Altho no one ever apologized for those acts of terror.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Well, this site only has handful of Canadians, and Canadians issue will get side tracked as soon as it can be related to US or a current media target.

if not, it would just died after 2-3 pages.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity:

Can both sides look at this as looking in a mirror? I don't understand how people can comment about Israel without any attachment to the people of Israel or at least knowing that amongst Jews there seems to be a large displaced populace of reasonably middle class Jews who are at odds with what is going on... Who are you defending then?

If "Jewish Nationalism" can be applied, can "Palestinian Nationalism", not also be applied?

It is likely the money systems that provide funding for both sides of the conflict... Palestinians must have some source of revenue too, do they not? How else can they purchase weapons - yet they cannot get food and medical supplies across the same borders? How is it that they are plugged in the same currency system as the rest of the world - they accept credit cards etc. How is it also that they obtain cars and motorbikes etc - do they produce all modern day equipment right in their borders?

As for evangelist Christians. I would suppose I am one too. But I don't believe in the genocide for recovery of land... If innocent civilians are killed, tit for tat only makes the world blind. And, those who think they are supporting Jewish nationalism for Christian purposes - by the description of the bible, we are Jews too (by way of your acceptance of Christ - he didn't change his religion) - Is it on the basis of religion that you discriminate against Palestinians? Yet Muslims accept Christ to a certain extent and Jewish do not. Tell me how are Jews saved by biblical doctrine?

Not that I don't believe that religion doesn't save people, but what is in their hearts - since you would have a powerless God if his laws couldn't be enforced.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

That "so called" truth reminds one of the Spanish Inqisitiion,the Salem Witch trials, and Captain Ahab, and other various works of "truthsayers" known throughout the history of the world.

Or Frankenstein,.

Altho no one ever apologized for those acts of terror.

...or Iraq.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Looks like Harper grew some kahoonas, as if overnight, do you think the Canadian Government reads ATS?

MIDDLE EAST
Harper sends warning to Israel over settlement plans
JOHN IBBITSON
OTTAWA — The Globe and Mail (correction included)
Published Thursday, Dec. 06 2012, 5:00 AM EST
Last updated Thursday, Dec. 06 2012, 1:08 PM EST

In a marked shift from his previously unqualified allegiance, Stephen Harper has told Benjamin Netanyahu that Canada does not support the Israeli government’s decision to revive plans for settlements east of Jerusalem. The Prime Minister believes the settlements would further impair efforts to achieve peace between the Israeli and Palestinian peoples – a message he conveyed directly to the Israeli Prime Minister during a phone call Saturday, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird told The Globe and Mail.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Edit: They say the conversation took place on Saturday, in the corrected version of the story..

Hey ya never know, maybe this thread caught someone's attention and in reading it, something suddenly became very clear that wasn't very clear before.

edit on 6-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Wth? Support them or not. Don't flip flop like a 13 year old cheerleader. That is yet another reason why he doesn't deserve what he's got.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Canada must stand for Civility and the cause of peace no matter what, and Harper's a rather slick political operator and he realized the predicament that he was placing "us" in.

Human rights and freedoms are at stake, on both sides of the equation, and if Canada doesn't stand with the US and Europe, then we're not leading a historical process generative of a lasting peace in the region. We can't forsake our place as a "measured broker" of peace and betray the cause of the needy and even the oppressed, that's simply not Canadian, and after reading this thread, Harper came to his senses!

edit on 6-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am laughing, not crying...

By the way, I am not a Muslim, and I do not lie. Perhaps you can point out one of my lies?

Such foul language you use, your mother must be proud.

Here have a star turbo
since you seem so preoccupied with them.

Merry X-Mas!

Foul language like what? You apparently do not know what foul language is, but oh right, my post was removed because naturally you can't speak out against muslims and their lies on this site. So it's fine for you to attack me, and when i defend myself, my post gets removed. This place is getting more and more like the M.E. everyday. Just waiting for Sharia law to get implemented on the interwebs, that'll make your day I bet.
edit on 6-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Canada must stand for Civility and the cause of peace no matter what, and Harper's a rather slick political operator and he realized the predicament that he was placing "us" in.

Human rights and freedoms are at stake, on both sides of the equation, and if Canada doesn't stand with the US and Europe, then we're not leading a historical process generative of a lasting peace in the region. We can't forsake our place as a "measured broker" of peace and betray the cause of the needy and even the oppressed, that's simply not Canadian, and after reading this thread, Harper came to his senses!

Sounds about right.
Just a little bit of clarification, I don't like anything Harper does. I mean anything. He is undoing Canada. This latest flip flop does not help Canada's credibility at all. I don't think I have ever disagreed with a PM more than this guy.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yeah he's a little weird, as are most Canadians, although some moreso than others I suppose, which is why I guess that we're always apologizing to someone for something even when we didn't do anything wrong! He (Harper) seems to have a strong relationship with Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu, something that our US friends and neighbors might find helpful when it comes to brokering a peace agreement, eventually. Word has it that Obama and Bibi aren't necessarily on the best of terms and the US is the one who'll have to play the bad cop with Israel, and they are the one's in relation to which Israel has the most to lose, so where's uncle Sam's muscle, where's the Civilized gentleman who carries a big stick?

Maybe tomorrow the New York Times will lead with something from Obama..?

This Globe and Mail Article was at the very top of the front page today, btw. It was the lead story for today at least here in Western Canada in Lotus Land BC.

Peace out.

P.S. This looks promising..?

Benjamin Netanyahu ‏@netanyahu
#Israel is prepared to live in peace with a #Palestinian state, but for #peace to endure, Israel’s security must be protected
Tweet on November 29th, after a nine day tweeting hiatus.

Check out the feed
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join