It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
6 Hours to go.

Who knows, perhaps the mummies all wake up and go on a rampage. Ha, you all thought it would be zombies!

I am more than happy to wait to see if anything happens. For once, an easy wait.

P

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You all need to read up on the newer theories about how the pyramids were built. It is strongly suggested that the blocks were cast in place from a manmade stone mixture. It makes much more sense than any other theories out there.

This accounts for how close the blocks were. They used the neighboring block as part of the mold.

You really have to read into because there is a lot of great info on this theory.

Here is one link to it, I'm sure there is more info out there though...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm not so sure they'll align like people think

The time roughly is 10:30pm CDT when it's just about right before dawn in and around Cairo, Egypt, and it's later than this now.

But as you'll see, the pyramids and planets (Mercury, Saturn, and Venus) form when overlaid how it is seen at Giza forms an "X" or cross.

I'm not sure they'll align-up over the pyramids?

What do you all think?
edit on 2-12-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Corrected Typos

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
www.travelcams.net...
anyone know of a better one to watch?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by minniesoda

Not really, the one at the link above, dates back to 2006? I can't seem to find a live or current view.

Perhaps someone can find out....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

zombies would be cool though

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JayinAR

well, let me explain in more detail.

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt, is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete. It has been long believed that the pyramids tracked this cycle.

and it is one hell of a coincidence that an alignment like this is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before dec 21 2012, the date everyone is waiting for, for someone event or something to happen.

This coincidence is so far out there that any skeptic that doesn't take a second look is just plain ignorant.

This is huge. Its jaw dropping. And it should be eye opening.

Well said man, this is very interesting stuff indeed.

Like a cliche human, I learn about this at the last minute
With just enough time to research it!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's Dec 3rd. What say you?

I got reprimanded for saying how stupid this thread is and how stupid all of you "alignment freaks" are.

Here we are. Couldn't come soon enough.

Please, all that entertained this thought now post "I am a COMPLETE IDIOT".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Time-zones

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Right, champ. How long do we have to wait?

Wanna bet 20 grand you'll be gone tomorrow? Otherwise, post in this thread "I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT FOREVER AND MY BRAIN DOES NOT WORK".

Put your money where your pie-hole is. See you in a few hours chachi.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I wish I was as cool as you are

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's happening.

It's the Quickening.

There shall be only one.

And it's not you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is really cool. Who cares if it doesn't mean anything is going to "happen" or not... it's amazing regardless of what happens. Just enjoy the alignment and stay curious. There's a lot we don't know and probably never will.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JayinAR

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt, is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete. It has been long believed that the pyramids tracked this cycle.

25920 years for the equinox? 25920 minutes to dec 21st?

Why on earth, are you guys trying to poke fear and death into the hearts of people with this blabbering nonsense? Whats in it for you, when people kill themselves in fear of what isn't coming?

First of all, how do you know it is 25920 years? Was someone there exactly 25920 years ago, and 25920 years before that ... to certify this nonsense? No? Then it's a guess, maybe you can support your guess with some calculations, but those calculations are irrelevant.

Just as irrelevant as the 25920 minutes before dec 21st. The alignment was on dec 3rd ... ok, great. Is the alignment there, for only a minute? only a day?

No.

The reality is, that the alignment was there 25920 - 1 minute, before 21st, as well as 25920 + 1, before the 21st. Which makes the number 25920 completely irrelevant. Except for the fact, that 25920 is a multily of 666, which in reality should be called "the looney tune" number. Anyone who is trying to throw this number around, is in reality just a looney .... 666, the number of the beast. Is the greatest tool to brand people, ages, eras and other things, in history. Hitler had the number 666 in the army, according to history books ... no he didn't, which means those very same history books lie. But it sounds good, to say it ... he's the beast. Why not a biblical beast ...

Putting it simply, 25920 is just as important a number, in the alignment of any three "planets" as the number 25921 is, or 25919 is. Because the alignment is there, at all these numbers, irrespective of how you calculate it. And more importantly, you could just about draw any line in the sand, and fit the planets on this line at some time .... basically speaking.

And they'll do that, without the help of the Pyramids of Giza ... and they'll do the same thing, without the help of Mayans.

Both of these cultures were barbaric maniacs, with a brain about the size of a monkey .... who knew very little else, except to killl, dominate and have servants.

Basically ... if they accomplished something, great ... so has every culture in the history of the world.

So, may i ask you ... what are you going to do on december 22nd? Do you think God is gonna say to you "thank you my son, for spreading fear amongst the people, and having them commit suicide in fear. You are my one and only son".

Is that it? You think it's likely to happen?

And when we all come back here on december 22nd? what then? your numbers didn't add up, and it was the december 23rd instead? maybe it was the wrong year?

Maybe after december 22nd, you're going to get a job as a math teacher, right? You can start teaching students, iterative proof in math. Maybe you should learn it first.

Bottom line is, stop dwelling on this "end of the world" nonsense .... because it is ... nonsense.

One intellectual question for you ... if your "idea" of a God, claims that God is going to destroy the world. And has prophecies around, that it will end on dec 21st. His point is, to have you repend before your death? Really? You think a life in sin, is ok ... as long as you say "sorry" with your last dying breath? If you really think so, you really can't have a high iq, seriously. Because, that really sounds like it's ok to live a life in sin .... after all, you can always repend. Kill your brother, then go to church and say "I'm sorry".

Tell me, do you really think there are people with no regrets before they die? Are you really that naive?

Everyone with regrets, is going to repend at their last dying hour ... everyone.

It doesn't count for nothing. Not even for the packaging, even if served with church, chabakka or whatever ... it counts for absolutely zero.

The world isn't going to end ... now, nor tomorrow. And we'll have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I am just curious...all that was stated was that there would be an alignment from what i have read...it went no further than that...I think you are the person whom put the doom into the alignment....i am not certain anyone was saying something spectacular was going to take place.(just that there was an alignment).

Also from things i have studied on the Mayan calendar and the three different Mayan codices (the Dresden codex)
being of significant interest. Now from what i have gleamed I only see a change in cycle occurring....A transitional change...but as to the end of the world....I am not so sure....apocalypse...that too is something open to great interpretation..... I mean what is this transition....Is it just another transition from autumn into Winter....A cycle change for improved crop growth....Who really knows.

I do not feel people are idiots for pointing out these alignments....and by taking a look at the whats and whys of such alignments does not make people idiots.....Also people seem to feel for some reason the 21/12/12 will just destroy life as we know it....but Maya predictions are usually term based it seems to me...they are not immediate...they occur over cycles of time.....so how long of a transition period from the end date does this involve......That is anyones guess.....just as it is a complete shot in the dark as to exactly what will occur.

A lot of money gets made off of peoples fear...just as it will be made off of this....So IMHO the only idiots out there are the ones not making something off the doom scenario...so if people want they can send your money to me here.... givemeyourmoneybeforeyourscreweddotcom.

edit on 023131p://f42Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread and am repeating it here.

Once again, and it happens a great deal, people are swayed away from the obvious by dis-information agents who have for years tried to muddy the waters of all forms of esoteric knowledge.

There are just too many of these numerological gems in existence. It doesn't matter if you look at the Mayans, the Aztecs or the Egyptians. There is just so much data that I am convinced in absolute terms that the ancients knew a hell of a lot that we either don't know or have only started learning in the past few decades.

I just love it when people do comparisons between ancient knowledge and modern science and always, always assume that modern measurements are more accurate. The humungous collective Ego of science is simply staggering.

Thousands of years ago the ancients were measuring and recording things that we are just starting to understand.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
did i miss it yet?
curious to see if things line up as they were intended to.

really quite the marvel, to have built these so long ago
knowing there would be few times on this planet when they
would line up with the planets.

quite interesting...

i think they knew more than we ever will...
knowing our culture and society, we will end up killing each other
off before we learn the secrets they once knew.

P.S. if i didnt miss it, are there any good links to view it?
edit on 3-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You got nothin but hate. I only commented in this thread cause of your dumb remarks. The world would be better without YOU my friend. I WOULD take you up on your measly 20 g offer but I know for a fact the world wont end tomorrow and i'm not to keen on losing money, if I were I would hardly be as successful as I currently am.

Get that hate outta you and maybe people will start liking you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join