It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Finally, the idea behind religion and politics. Is the idea to unify people.

We are mammals, and more to the point we are predators. We, are Lions ... or wolfs. We hunt alone, or in small packs.

But religion, is the idea to unify people, to enlarge the pack. And God, inside this ... is the "common interrests" of the society. In this, religion and politics are the same. To accomplish this, both religion and politics, need to set a set of rules, that will force people to live in peace amongst each other, despite differences. And not to "prey" upon one another.

This is the basic theatre, we are all living in ... there very well may be a God out there in the Universe. But that God, is not the God you pray to. You pray to the "common interrest" of the society, which is also known as the "common conscience". Or, in more blatant terms ... the ant or bee society. Except we're neither ants or bees, but we are non the less, establishing a similar society and need similar central control mechanism.

So, when you pray ... your not praying to an almighty God, you are bowing to your role as a servant ant in the ant society. You are performing the rhythmic acts, that are required to enroll you in this ant society, when you go to school, enter the army ... or go to church.

The doomsday wishes, are the angered responses of those who have fallen prey to these societies ... claiming that they will end, just as they were the cause to end others.

It is nothing more, or less than that.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ahh a bet i see... well tell ya what,

i'll hold the $40 grand and we will watch the pyramids
and see what happens....

ok now watch them close....

no no im not going anywhere..

*sound of foot steps running away*

well med's are coverd for a year.. woo hoo...

but seirously whats up with all the hate at ats any more...
it seems like people have to insult and ridicule they cant just
read and move on without posting...

back to the topic.. i found a webcam, but man they
need to clean the lense, its dirty as heck going to go
look for more.

ok found one, much clearer
www.webcamsmania.com...

edit on 3-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Ronnie6657

The missing capstone from the great pyramid will reappear in a flash of blue light. Within it we will find the long lost Ark of the Covenant. Inside the ark will be a perfectly preserved bologna sandwich and a copy of "Naked Lunch".

Ever notiice how there is always a negative response in the first few replies to any thread thats about anything that the power that by would not liked talked about?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
All the webcams are not streaming live at all. I can't find one that is up and running. If you look at the dates you will see see this.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

ya i have noticed that since i posted the link, i've been
searching, but nothing yet..

i have seen some that show dark and night time and are
saying "Live view" ammmm me thinkis not....

still looking, i am surprised there is not a live view with as
much attention this must have..
i am surprised no one has gone out and set up a good cam
and put it on a website....
its a once in a life time thing to see.. (well many life times..but..)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Bravo Zulu to you. Good approach. The negativity posts are a drag. Compared to the nails the human race is putting in it's own coffin it is only a matter of time anyhow. The alignment happening as infrequent as it does makes it interesting to many people. Carl Munck's work with the code and or matrix mapping when putting the prime meridian back to Giza is interesting. The Youtube videos added to this thread a few pages back are interesting as well. We are all here for the continuance so let's just wait and see what unfolds. That's all any of us can do.

edit on 3/12/12 by 02bmw76 because: meant to reply to a specific poster

edit on 3/12/12 by 02bmw76 because: meant to reply to Plube

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 02bmw76

The time has passed, I wonder how long it would take if there were any affects for them to be seen / felt / whatever.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
ahh to be rich and have been there in person,
it would of been amazing, just to see things
line up first hand, even if nothing came of it...

just to be there to witness a idea created and
layed out so long ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

thats quitesome co-incedence

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by blindlyzack
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I wish I was as cool as you are

And so it goes on ATS. Another thread about planets aligning. Another end date with no consequence, and a bunch of gullible followers with nothing credible to say after the fact.

You must now know that life, in all its majesty, would be better off without you. Surely you know this, right?

God bless the intelligent people in life that despise the ignorance that ruins the name of humanity.

- What an extremely negative being you are, if your beliefs dont align..... SO BE IT. LEAVE IT, you only make your self look like a complete idiot.

- Its people like you that keep the world from turning. Tunnel vision, narrow mindedness and such a vicious attempt to protect your own self perception of this world, your reality and existence from another angle, one that doesn't follow what you so humbly take for granted watching the evening news, one that your government never speaks of but hollywood will, one that is right in front of your eyes for you too see, yet you are blinded from the years of programming you unwillingly took. my friend it is time too look out of the window and step outside of the box, cause you will not see light till you get outside of where you were.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
all of this does mean something, the question is what

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
errm, I dont think so

Source :
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JayinAR

well, let me explain in more detail.

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt...

There's your first problem: Measuring from maps and star charts, the pyramids are 12 degrees from a straight-line alignment, but the stars in Orion's belt are only 7.5 degrees from a straight line. You heard that the angles were the same, and you just accepted it without checking?

...is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

The equinox is at 11:12 (UT) on Dec. 21st. 18 days (25920 minutes) before that, Mercury, Venus & Saturn form an angle that is 6.8 degrees from a straight line.

This does not match the angles of either the pyramids or Orion's belt.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete.

No. The correct number is 25772 years. You missed by over a century. 25772 minutes is 2 hours & 28 minutes less than 18 days even. At that time, (8:44UT), Mercury, Venus & Saturn form an angle that is 6.93 degrees from a straight line.

This ALSO does not match the angles of either the pyramids or Orion's belt.

and it is one hell of a coincidence that an alignment like this is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before dec 21 2012...

The only coincidence I see is that all of your "exact" numbers are out-to-lunch; to which I can only point out:

This coincidence is so far out there that any skeptic that doesn't take a second look is just plain ignorant.

This is huge. Its jaw dropping. And it should be eye opening.

Yup.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

Fascinating observations and possibilites~

Always like to bring attention to similar threads for cross-reference and mutual contributions among members...

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec 3rd 2012

∞LOVE
MayAllSoulsBeFree∞

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
Ever notiice how there is always a negative response in the first few replies to any thread thats about anything that the power that by would not liked talked about?

Sure have. They always manage to get into new threads really quickly too, as though it's their job to sit there and monitor forums all day, if you catch my drift

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So... I just remembered this was going to happen... did it work?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

This story prove that you can sell #it if it's nicely packed.

*** Everyone who actually tried to click on this poll *** give us' a star!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic

The missing capstone from the great pyramid will reappear in a flash of blue light. Within it we will find the long lost Ark of the Covenant. Inside the ark will be a perfectly preserved bologna sandwich and a copy of "Naked Lunch".

I guess that means I must work for TPTB then.

Shakes head while sipping coffee, then starts to daydream of being a secret agent........

Why is it that just because someone doesn't believe everything is a "sign" some people always think it's a dang conspiracy against their little "pet" theory? Trying to place meaning on how and where some people built something thousands of years ago is redundant.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If anybody finds any real photos from the event please post it on the thread. I would love to see it!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

lol As my london friend would say......."Bloody brilliant"

That made my morning

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join