It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
But I thought I readsomewhere that the pyramids have moved since they were built? Due to land mass movement etc...??

If this is wrong, ignore me. But if its right, then unless the ancient egytpians took into account the movement of the pyramids, then any calculation is wrong?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm not skeptical of something profound happening later this month. Heck, the evidence is everywhere. Things are changing NOW. I am, however, skeptical of this claim that some planetary alignment above the pyramids is even real, much less noteworthy. I mean, the alignment will only work from one specific spot. Move a couple hundred yards north or south and it falls apart!

I'm also skeptical of ALL numerology claims. Numbers are funny that way. Easily fooled with to appear significant.

how about cycle:s....

26,500 years ago super volcano Taupo (NZ) blew...nearly exact the precession time of the equinox...
now its playing up around his edges
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-12-2012 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MazMaric
But I thought I readsomewhere that the pyramids have moved since they were built? Due to land mass movement etc...??

If this is wrong, ignore me. But if its right, then unless the ancient egytpians took into account the movement of the pyramids, then any calculation is wrong?

not relavant how egypt/africa moved....the pyramids of gize where build on an certain line up...that diddend move...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Quite right, Africa is moving northwards into the Eurasian landmass at a rate of about 2cm a year. Doesn't sound like much, but given the fact that it was built in around 2540 BC, that means that in the past 4552 years it's moved around 91 kilometers. Sadly the Pyramids are not mounted on wheels for easy redeployment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

OK. And?
Gosh, I don't understand the desire to focus so intently on doom and gloom. I'd rather be happy, personally. If a super volcano blows near me I'm gonna be dead. Same if a meteor hits my house. Same if a killer plague sweeps the land. Same if a host of alien invaders come down and wipe us out. You get the picture.

I have come to.a point in my life where I refuse.to dwell on crap like that though. Chances are NONE of those things are gonna happen any time soon. We are entering a new age! Let's make it a positive change!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I'm sorry, but how on earth can the pyramids be in alignment with Orion's Belt? Whut? Eh? Seriously?

here

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if the pyramids have moved...due to continental shifting or what have you...maybe the planets really do not align with them until Dec 21?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I do not consider me as an doom thinker....
the world isNOT gonne be destruckt for sure...
but certain things happend freqently in the past now and futere on ragulairy basis ... approx 3500 years....(by8 is the pression time`'

edit on 2-12-2012 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
18 days before dec 21

6+6+6 = 18

18*24*60 = 25920....... 25920 years in the zodiac...... 25920 minutes before dec 21.

Lets call it a coincidence and ignore it.

And, in an average day, a person take 18 breaths a minute. That's 1440 minutes X 18 = 25920.

More Here

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Quite right, Africa is moving northwards into the Eurasian landmass at a rate of about 2cm a year. Doesn't sound like much, but given the fact that it was built in around 2540 BC, that means that in the past 4552 years it's moved around 91 kilometers. Sadly the Pyramids are not mounted on wheels for easy redeployment.

I thought that would be meters, not kilometers???

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

unless the pyramids are much much older

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Shakes head.
Numerology is so funny to me. Where does the 18x24x60 come from?
Haha

666 = 18. The mark of the beast.
24 is how many hours are in a day.
60 is how many minutes are in an hour.

18*24*60=25,920

Which is exactly how many years there are in the zodiac, or more specifically, how many years define an "Age."

If tied into mayan lore, there have been 3 age's already, we are in the 4th and final age, and each one ends with catastrophe... or ELE's.

4 horsemen of the apocalypse = 4 ages. The last horsemen signifies the end to all for eternity, hence the belief that the 4th age is the last.

Each end of an age is marked with something to the effect of a great flood or an ice age, et cetera.

Some believe in coincidence, others don't. I do, however, some are too astronomical to be coincidence.

Take it for what it's worth.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
I thought that would be meters, not kilometers???

Oops, I had the decimal point in the wrong spot. Quite right I think that's 91 meters.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Neat idea, it would be abit cooler if it were a Mercury/Venus/Earth alignment. That way the planets being with in proximity of each other at the same angles would resemble Orion/Giza Pyramids abit more. With the alignment pointing at Saturn though, whats the correlation between Mercury, Venus and Saturn? The 3rd angle toward Saturn is intended (?) or just a random 1/6 chance that the 3rd planet is Saturn?
edit on 2-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
3rd of december, 3 pyramids, 3 stars

islam does things in 3;s alot too

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We are 12 hours away from 11:11am GMT time.... The time of the alignment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If this is all supposedly true, wont it all depend on which angle your viewing from?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

unless the pyramids are much much older

That is what I feel may be a strong possibility.

The ancient Egyptians may have inherited their culture from
an older, unknown civilization.

There is no accurate way to date stone carving. Carbon dating only tells us of the date of the organic materials found around the area.

The Ancient Egyptians may have found the Giza Pyramids and built there culture around it.
edit on 12/2/2012 by mcx1942 because: added quote

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi OP....this is so interesting! S&F
This coincidence can't be for nothing....I think it's fascinating how the numbers work out!
Awesome thread....thank you.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Ronnie6657

The missing capstone from the great pyramid will reappear in a flash of blue light. Within it we will find the long lost Ark of the Covenant. Inside the ark will be a perfectly preserved bologna sandwich and a copy of "Naked Lunch".

ohhh whats this naked lunch... that sounds like the most interesting thing i've heard all day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join