It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
So... I just remembered this was going to happen... did it work?

Depends what you mean by "work", I suppose.

If its task was to reveal the idiots on the net who blindly accept silly urban legends without checking, despite the easy access to web pages which show it to be simply not true, then yes.

So this stupid internet meme thing came and went, people wont learn.
A few weeks from now people will still await the December 21 thing. Nothing will occur, people wont learn.
I guarantee you come January, idiots will latch onto something else equally moronically stupid and easily refutable.

edit on 3-12-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie6657

Nothing, no.

Seek professional help.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm a little late to the party but I thought I'd point out that this claim regarding the minutes is moot. The Egyptians did not create the concept of the minute until long after the construction of the pyramids.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JayinAR

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt, is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete. It has been long believed that the pyramids tracked this cycle.

25920 years for the equinox? 25920 minutes to dec 21st?
Why on earth, are you guys trying to poke fear and death into the hearts of people with this blabbering nonsense? Whats in it for you, when people kill themselves in fear of what isn't coming?
First of all, how do you know it is 25920 years? Was someone there exactly 25920 years ago, and 25920 years before that ... to certify this nonsense? No? Then it's a guess, maybe you can support your guess with some calculations, but those calculations are irrelevant.
Just as irrelevant as the 25920 minutes before dec 21st. The alignment was on dec 3rd ... ok, great. Is the alignment there, for only a minute? only a day?
No.The reality is, that the alignment was there 25920 - 1 minute, before 21st, as well as 25920 + 1, before the 21st. Which makes the number 25920 completely irrelevant. Except for the fact, that 25920 is a multily of 666, which in reality should be called "the looney tune" number. Anyone who is trying to throw this number around, is in reality just a looney .... 666, the number of the beast. Is the greatest tool to brand people, ages, eras and other things, in history. Hitler had the number 666 in the army, according to history books ... no he didn't, which means those very same history books lie. But it sounds good, to say it ... he's the beast. Why not a biblical beast ...
Putting it simply, 25920 is just as important a number, in the alignment of any three "planets" as the number 25921 is, or 25919 is. Because the alignment is there, at all these numbers, irrespective of how you calculate it. And more importantly, you could just about draw any line in the sand, and fit the planets on this line at some time .... basically speaking.And they'll do that, without the help of the Pyramids of Giza ... and they'll do the same thing, without the help of Mayans.Both of these cultures were barbaric maniacs, with a brain about the size of a monkey .... who knew very little else, except to killl, dominate and have servants.
Basically ... if they accomplished something, great ... so has every culture in the history of the world.
So, may i ask you ... what are you going to do on december 22nd? Do you think God is gonna say to you "thank you my son, for spreading fear amongst the people, and having them commit suicide in fear. You are my one and only son".Is that it? You think it's likely to happen?
And when we all come back here on december 22nd? what then? your numbers didn't add up, and it was the december 23rd instead? maybe it was the wrong year?
Maybe after december 22nd, you're going to get a job as a math teacher, right? You can start teaching students, iterative proof in math. Maybe you should learn it first.
Bottom line is, stop dwelling on this "end of the world" nonsense .... because it is ... nonsense.
One intellectual question for you ... if your "idea" of a God, claims that God is going to destroy the world. And has prophecies around, that it will end on dec 21st. His point is, to have you repend before your death? Really? You think a life in sin, is ok ... as long as you say "sorry" with your last dying breath? If you really think so, you really can't have a high iq, seriously. Because, that really sounds like it's ok to live a life in sin .... after all, you can always repend. Kill your brother, then go to church and say "I'm sorry".
Tell me, do you really think there are people with no regrets before they die? Are you really that naive?
Everyone with regrets, is going to repend at their last dying hour ... everyone.
It doesn't count for nothing. Not even
for the packaging, even if served with church, chabakka or whatever ... it
counts for absolutely zero.
The world isn't going to end ... now, nor tomorrow. And we'll have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Okay, wow! What if he doesn't believe in god like me? And where's your proof, cuz I see none from you! I mean at least he's trying to figure out the world, your shoving it into the dirt trying to hide our evidence, all because you have none. Do you like degrading people's work? I guess we will see in 18 days who's actually right.!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well, it's the 3rd. My head is still on..though dead tired from term projects..whew. The Sun still stubbornly rose despite my best efforts to will just a few more hours to work on my projects before class today. I don't even hear dogs and cats getting along out there...so there goes that excuse.

Dec. 3rd seems a flop so far. If the 21st is this bad, I want a refund! Hmpf.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Perhaps there is more to the pyramids, but I am pretty sure they are gigantic batteries-you would need to replace the cables and hooks, and just fill it up with some type of electro-solution like vinegar and lemon juice-then plug it up with a large granite cork of come kind. Don't forget you would need to drain it once the solution lost its electro-capabilities (the grotto).
I'm not joking.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Maybe something like this?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here hyah here hyah, step right up my able minded friends.

Are you tired of hearing ominous 2012 myths over and over? Do your friends think you're in on some enormous conspiracy trying to hide the truth from them for disbelieving the claims?

I have a wonderful new invention for you, and it will be your for only 3 easy payments of 49.95.

Decodes common doomsday jargin for what it really means.

*Doomsday lunatic 1 " Omg, only 18 more days until 12,21,12"

With the use of the handy dandy 2012 bull# decoder ring you can find out what they really mean.

Translation: " I have no life, and I'm too much of a coward for suicide. I live in my mother's basement and wish for the end of the world to kill us all."

Doomsday lunatic 2 " I had a vision about something earth changing happening on like 12.21.12. I'm like so in tune with the universe."

Translation " I'm starved for attention, likely because my parents didn't love me enough. I'm an avid drug abuser."

If you act now, I'll double your order. That's right folks, if you order today you'll get two 2012 bull# decoder rings for 3 easy payments of 49.95.

Remember folks, Illumicorp loves you. Have a nice day.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Neat idea, it would be abit cooler if it were a Mercury/Venus/Earth alignment.
edit on 2-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

hehe thats something i would think of
its nice to see open minds show their creativity.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hm... well I can't say that this falls on any significant holidays aside from some feast days for Catholic saints but I can share some correspondences between the planets in question and some basic concepts they represent.

Mercury - Often associated with air and spirit but its also the pentagram planet as it represents all four elements and spirit (fulfillment) which means you could sum up Mercury as a "Consolidation of Heaven and Earth" or maybe a "Fulfillment of spirit".

Venus - Associated mostly with Earth (the element). Venus mostly conveys the concept of the many facets of gods and goddess being unified. I would put this in context saying it signified "The return and reconciliation of the old gods and goddesses".

Saturn - Also "Earth". Dual foundations, often between the material and spiritual worlds.

Combined - I would interpret this as "The old deities return to consolidate the foundations between Heaven and Earth".

As far as the rarity, importance, or any other thing about this event, I don't really have an opinion. I'm just giving an idea of what this would mean if it actually were significant.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

Perhaps there is more to the pyramids, but I am pretty sure they are gigantic batteries-you would need to replace the cables and hooks, and just fill it up with some type of electro-solution like vinegar and lemon juice-then plug it up with a large granite cork of come kind. Don't forget you would need to drain it once the solution lost its electro-capabilities (the grotto).
I'm not joking.

Batteries onlly store power.

The theory that the pyramids are power generators is one I've always been interested in.

Tesla proved it could work, and since there are pyramids all over the planet it makes aa much sense as them being tombs. Tombs that have no paintings or inscriptions, or bodies.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
SO the big question... Did they line up? Are there any pictures?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ronnie6657
Planetary alignment that will take place Dec 3, 2012 is dead-on alignment with the Pyramids at Giza. Night Sky in Giza, Egypt on December 3, 2012, local time … one hour before sunrise compared with the Pyramids at Giza. What do you think will happen and were the pyramids created for this reason?

Damn I'm only now returning from work, and missed the spectacular event.

Now to answer your question. I would like to split it into two parts.

1. Nothing did happen.

2. If the pyramids were built for point 1, then a heck of a lot of people made themseves a heck of a lot of work for a heck of nada. And I make every bet that if they really built it for todays event, and if they still were alive, they would kill themselves right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I can divide 25920 by whatever I want, or 18 and use the results to fit the size of my dog's poop. In the end it still means nothing. Just because we can play with numbers and attatch some mystical property or meaning to them doesn't mean we should.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just wanna know if they lined up and if there is a photograph... Not because I expected anything to happen, but because I thought it would look neat and I would like to see if the Egyptians were really that accurate on lining things up.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

I would also like to know the same. impressive stuff if all goes to plan

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JayinAR

well, let me explain in more detail.

an alignment with the pyramids of giza, with the planets mercury, venus, and saturn, also in alignment with orions belt, is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before the date dec 21 2012.

the precession of the equinoxes takes 25920 years to complete. It has been long believed that the pyramids tracked this cycle.

and it is one hell of a coincidence that an alignment like this is occuring exactly 25920 minutes before dec 21 2012, the date everyone is waiting for, for someone event or something to happen.

This coincidence is so far out there that any skeptic that doesn't take a second look is just plain ignorant.

This is huge. Its jaw dropping. And it should be eye opening.

Did the Ancient Egyptian's measure days in 24 hours, hours in 60 minutes and minutes 60 seconds.

Not being a smart ass, i genuinely don't know - for all i know they had their own unique way of measuring time/days. If so it would not make sense to then apply a key of 60 seconds per minute etc. to their reasons for building the Pyramids.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Not to mention they had no idea when jesus would come around and the church would start the year count over at 0.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What many think are "coincidences" are, to me, just peeks behind the veil that reality is. Basically, 3D is a hologram shadow of the higher dimensions. What is considered a coincidence (how the Moon is basically exactly the same size as the Sun from an observation point on Earth, for example) is nothing of the sort. There is no real coincidence. Everything is a fractal of the whole, including the buildings we make, the plans we have, the reality we participate in. Synchronicity in ALL things. Golden mean, phi spirals, Fibonacci sequences , all the special numbers and ratios that permeate all levels of macro and micro in this Universe, are a special glimpse into the truth.

Folks, things happen and exist for a reason. Allow yourself to feel this.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Shakes head.
Numerology is so funny to me. Where does the 18x24x60 come from?
Haha

You're kidding, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join