It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Now don't go getting yourself all worked up!

It's a book by William S. Burroughs, and it's trippy as heck!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

i'll have to look into that...
sorry for the offtopic OP... check check alignments at 11:11 even though that makes no sense what so ever.. why does everyone pick 11:11... seriously. and it only lines up if your looking at the pyramids from the opposite direction and i forgot what all.. I read it earlier today but apparently this happens all the time and its not a big dealio.. but i'll make sure to come back in 12 hours to find out...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's the thing about numbers; you can work them around to make whatever pattern you want to see. For a few years every time I looked at the clock it seemed the time was 4:11 (my wedding anniversary). Amazing? No. Saw that number a few times by chance and subconsciously started to look for it. People want to see all the 11s, so subconsciously their brains seek them out. No big mystery.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

yes but what is it with the 11 in particular is my question... I can randomly look at the clock now.. oh it's 6:33 pm... coincidence or is 6:33 mean something.. i mean if you add it up it's 12... omg that must mean 2012 which means the mayans are right! how weird is that? or why isn't it 4:44 or 10:10 or anything else ..??

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Who knows? Maybe we should hunt down whoever started all this "11" stuff and bury him under the pyramids at Giza until he fesses up!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Right on.. i'll bring the shovels.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

11 is awesome number

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ive never had to look for 11's in my life..they have always shown up. I got called leg 11's as a kid for my running speed, my athletics number was 236= 11, my old workplace had 28 railtracks in the train yard..but for some reason there was no 11 track...it went from 1-10 12-28, so 11 was missing........

Without the clock 11's still show up...

oh to top it off my number in numerology is 11

Alsso to add for novelty i was a muslim in my days before i found truth, and there is one story i would rremeber about the prophet mohammed. When he was asked when the end of the world will be, he lifted 2 fingers. Which to me represent 11.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
this little internet phenomenon started right here on ATS a coupla years ago...

give littlebunny his props HERE.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

And my softball jersey number was 11, and my b-day is1/1. So what? Other numbers pop up just as often.

Maybe Muhammed was holding up the peace sign, as in the end will come when the peacemaker makes the 7 year treaty. Could mean anything, or could mean nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I believe the pyramids were created for the alignments. I think when it aligns tomorrow it's a warning for the 2nd planetary alignment, to tell people aliens are coming back to teach us more. How else would ancient civilizations be able to lift those stones, cut them perfectly without any modern tools. It could only mean they had to have help from someone or something very advanced . I mean its hard even now to cut that thick stone, imagine back then with stone tools and hammers.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

11 is my favorite number. I've always liked it I have no idea why... it felt special somehow, you know kinda different from the rest .

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AAOTE

oh geez i don't know maybe because they weren't dumb and had hundreds of thousands in slave labor.. but I have heard everything from the nephilim to the aliens.. god forbid we think men were smart enough to figure it out on their own.

lol at 11... 11 doesn't do it for me.. but my lucky number is 26.. all my kids are born on the 26th of the month.. true story.
edit on 2-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Then why isn't man smart enough to do it now? When did we lose our intelligence exactly?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

we build skyscrapers now... but by all means if you want to go build a pyramid go do so. It has been figured out and they have proven how it was done.. i've seen the documentary lol..." oh and we are probably dumbed down"
edit on 2-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
18 days before dec 21

6+6+6 = 18

18*24*60 = 25920....... 25920 years in the zodiac...... 25920 minutes before dec 21.

Lets call it a coincidence and ignore it.

So they predicted not only that christ would be born, but also that future civilization would use him as their calendar start point?

Damn those Egyptians were smart.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

With all my respect, but please think before you try to compose a sarcastic reply.

A year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around the Sun.
A date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day represented within a calendar system.

Christ has nothing to do with the orbital period of the Earth around the Sun = Your post is a poor attempt at derailing a comment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltraFantastic
reply to post by AGWskeptic

With all my respect, but please think before you try to compose a sarcastic reply.

A year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around the Sun.
A date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day represented within a calendar system.

Christ has nothing to do with the orbital period of the Earth around the Sun = Your post is a poor attempt at derailing a comment.

You cited specific numbers, think about it.

I didn't say anything about Jesus having an impact on the number of days in a year, or the rotation of the solar system.

For the numbers to be of any relevance at all, everyone would have to be on the same page.

We're talking about 2 different cultures seperated by time, if it was a prophesy from the earlier time the current alignment of date numbers into 666 would mean nothing. How would they know when we were going to start the count upward?

Think about it, it would be a date based on the earlier calendar, which wouldn't have started 2,012 years ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
blog.world-mysteries.com...
This link will take you to a blog written by an ATS member which explains in a lot of detail what the op is talking about,the ATS member has also posted it in this forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...
interesting read however i must admit i only understood half of it

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Ignorant?

This meaningless thread with its meaningless implications is the definition of ignorant.

I look at stupid garbage from brain-dead people all the time.

You are why I have no community.

Yo, regardless of what is or isnt significant here, your attitude is remarkably ignorant and just flat out rude. How about you stop taking your inner anger out on others?
The OP is presenting very interesting evidence in my opinion, but if you disagree, FINE. But take your 14 year old mentality elsewhere.
or, better yet, get off your computer and relax. Learn how to enjoy life and be kind to people. Real talk.
edit on 2-12-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join