It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

LOLZ

Thank you for that.

I needed a good laugh right now

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by DoubleEE

I made this one just for lols.

"i am a male the EE is for me and my wife. i would like a rainbow other than that i am not picky i just want the double EE included if possible. i will take whatever i get and be happy with it, opinions or artistic license is welcomed. beggars can't be choosers. thanks again".

aside from that umm who the hell could wear a bra that size, thanks for sharing though.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

cool thanks. people that can do this kind of stuff make me jealous.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Take whichever one you want or both. They are yours to use.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

thanks. i think either would do. not sure. am i allowed to save them all and use them at different times? i can change my avatar right?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

thanks. if possible can you stretch this one and let me use it for a signature?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

thanks. considering there is only one DoubleEE i don't think it would make sense for anyone else to use them.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleEE

thanks. i think either would do. not sure. am i allowed to save them all and use them at different times? i can change my avatar right?

Yes you can save as many as you want and change them out whenever you wish.

I change mine like every other day it seems like.

thanks. if possible can you stretch this one and let me use it for a signature?

What exactly do you want for a signature? The avatar I made for you but as a signature?

thanks. considering there is only one DoubleEE i don't think it would make sense for anyone else to use them.

This is true.

-SAP-
edit on 31-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YourOtherSelf

no. thank you for whatever effort you do make. i am not your typical male, masculine yes but not afraid of my feminine side, i am capable of enjoying flowers. hugs. etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How's this DoubleEE?

One lower on the background and one a little higher up Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I meant could either of these be stretched out to fill up the signature area? and heck i am sure this is asking too much and i understand if not, but i do think it would be really cool if the DoubleEE were animated. maybe they could separate and spring back together or just roll across the page some how?

-SAP-
edit on 31-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: SOO MANY TYPOS!!

edit on 31-12-2012 by DoubleEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Okay here is what I did for you sig. Now let me know what you think of the size, the font, ect. I can adjust all of it if need be even the color.

However animation is NOT my strong suit. I am still a noob at the program I use. So I am still learn so to speak. But I do my best.

Let me know what you think and if anything needs to be changed.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

that is awesome. maybe one of the other people in here can do the animation part. thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You are truly welcome buddy.

Yes I am positive someone in here can. Feel free to use that one until some gets at you or replies.

ETA: If you have issues displaying the pic I can help you. Don't use the "Signature" button copy and paste where it says "Use in a post" and put that as your sig. If that makes sense...(Hopefully)

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

thanks. having trouble getting it to activate. i saved it and uploaded then i hit signature and saved it to profile. still wouldn't activate.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you have issues displaying the pic I can help you. Don't use the "Signature" button copy and paste where it says "Use in a post" and put that as your sig. If that makes sense...(Hopefully)

Try that and see if that helps. Do not use the "Signature" button copy and past the [/pic][/pic] img...If that helps.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

thanks. having trouble getting it to activate. i saved it and uploaded then i hit signature and saved it to profile. still wouldn't activate.

as you can see it looks awesome. thanks. now who can we get to animate it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Do you like the one I posted one page back? Perhaps you missed it

edit on 31-12-2012 by YourOtherSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There is some awesome work going on right now guys keep it up. I apologize I can not be in on the fun but I am in the middle of creating one of my "mega threads". The research is done, the basic write is done, and I am about half way through hyper-linking references so it will be a few more hours until I begin to add all the pictures lol. In case you are wondering about its topic it is a historical view on the origins of Vampires, a historical view of Vlad Dracula, and how he may or may not have been the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's Dracula.

The ins and outs of the region it all takes place in, his fathers life, his life, the Hungarians, the Ottoman Turks, The whole of Christendom, etc etc, etc. reads like one of the best action films to date lol.

I will check in from time to time and let you guys know when it is posted.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Agarta when your thread is done. Send a link to my profile or U2U me the link.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

In case you are wondering about its topic it is a historical view on the origins of Vampires, a historical view of Vlad Dracula, and how he may or may not have been the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I happen to love vampires. The lore behind them is interesting beyond belief, even more if you add a werewolf or two in the mix.

I can hardly contain myself. :doh:

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join