It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by YourOtherSelf

All that matters is that it makes sense to you.

Heading over to make some 2013 stuff, you should too YOS!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Heading over to where exactly, do we have a 2013 forum I do not know about?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourOtherSelf
reply to post by ottobot

Heading over to where exactly, do we have a 2013 forum I do not know about?

There's this thread... Not sure if it's the same one though.

Thread here.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Yeah, the 2013 thread that Druid42 started is where I posted some 2013 backgrounds.

I like making backgrounds a lot more than I like making avatars.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

not sure how this works, ummm, i would love an avatar that uses my DoubleEE, maybe something with a rainbow theme, don't really have any idea, not necessary to be fancy, i have seen some pretty wild ones. thanks in advance. i'm not in a hurry and i'm sure whoever is going to do this for me is very busy, so again thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleEE

If you could answer the questions in the OP found here it would bive us a little better idea of what you want. Thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey, I heard this was the place to come for Avatars! I am hoping that someone will be able to come up with something cool and awesome for me. I am looking for something dark, mysterious, but with meaning. I am really into philosophy, love, death, and God. I do not want to limit anyone's creativity, so I will leave it pretty open. I want it masculine, however. Main colors, black, white, red, grey blue, grey (and whatever else, you see fit). Thank you all so much!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hmmmm...

And I thought that had something to do with a bra size.

Couldn't find anything that was T&C compliant along that theme.

...although I did have a good time searching.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Myth, you can't change your avatar. Sorry, but that would be like tearing down a landmark. Icons, such as your avatar, are like sign posts for direction. Only instead of telling members where to go. Yours is directional as an
example of how a member should interact with others. Not just with'in our boards, but in everything human beings
value socially. I have the highest regard for you as a member and hope that if a change still feels right to you. Then perhaps you might consider an upgrade to your iconic persona.

All in good will my man of course you can do as you like. Just voicing my thoughts at the opportunity.

But you can't change your avatar.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, when you put it like that I guess I cannot change my avatar..lol.. What about an upgrade then! Can we remove that "NWO" and insert "carpe omnia"? I appreciate the kind words. I truly try to be as open minded as possible for and toward all people. Everyone deserves our respect; no matter what level of respect they give us. I am not sure if I want to change it now. I did not think anyone remembered my avatar! It has changed so much here, but I am still a skeptic of conspiracy theories. That has certainly not changed. I think a minor change is in order for my avatar... Can the insertion of "carpe omnia" be done?

But I am curious at what people would make if I were to change! The temptation is too great!!! haha.
edit on Dec 31st 2012 by TheMythLives because: Added the last sentence, because I am curious

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

i am a male the EE is for me and my wife. i would like a rainbow other than that i am not picky i just want the double EE included if possible. i will take whatever i get and be happy with it, opinions or artistic license is welcomed. beggars can't be choosers. thanks again.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

man, i wish more than anything I could get a couple of hours away from work.

we can take your current avi and make it bigger/faster/stronger.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I was thinking something very similar, but comic-ish, a little film noir, maybe a black and white rendering of the same image with coloured letters. More bring into the light than go all out and change it.

I'll have a look when I get home in a couple of hours and start on something. Like you, busy at work. New years day or not...

I just saved the original, and noticed the extra writing at the bottom that says "deny tyrants" and "case review investigator" Did you want those left in there somewhere?
edit on 31/12/2012 by 74Templar because: added explanation

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

How's this DoubleEE?

One lower on the background and one a little higher up.

-SAP-
edit on 31-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: SOO MANY TYPOS!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Here's a few I came up with.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleEE
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

not sure how this works, ummm, i would love an avatar that uses my DoubleEE, maybe something with a rainbow theme, don't really have any idea, not necessary to be fancy, i have seen some pretty wild ones. thanks in advance. i'm not in a hurry and i'm sure whoever is going to do this for me is very busy, so again thanks.

I am working on this one at the moment. It will be my first attempt at creating an avatar for a new member, so be gentle on me.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by YourOtherSelf

Looking forward to your first creation.

Hopefully you show me up.
(Not that hard to do)

-SAP-
edit on 31-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This is what I have so far.

Let me know if there is anything you wish to change. It was enjoyable for me to create this for you, so thank you for the opportunity.

Please do not hesitate to ask for any changes at all. If the spacing works out wrong with the letters I will make some adjustments. That is if you want to even use it

I know flowers are not the most "manly" thing in the world, but (I happen to love them) you did mention the EE was for your wife. Let me know what you think, this is my first attempt at a real avatar for someone.

I am a bit nervous here!

Again thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I made this one just for lols.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Lolz nice! Star for that.

-SAP-

new topics