It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Dear UltraMarine,

I have just done a faceplant. I cannot believe you asked this question. If the sound that English speaking people interpret as "king" is the exact same sound that Asians hear and interpret as "Evil", which sound is right? We believe that certain sounds make up words and that those words having meaning; but, the sounds makes up different words with different meanings in different languages. We define the meaning of words and of anagrams and abbreviations. Different groups define different sounds and abbreviations as they do. To most English speaking people, LOL just means Laughing Out Lout. The question is how does the hearer interpret the meaning.

w

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

- YOLO : Youth Obeying Lucifer's Orders
- ROFL : Rise, our father Lucifer
- BRB : Beelzebub rules below
- WTF :Worship the fallen

So , are we indirectly worshiping Satans ?
Any Thought ?

My IQ just dropped by 180, sorry not enough left to reply.....

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Yes, and when you mention God, you are really talking about the Good Old Devil.

People with too much time on their hands are not good for society. Common sense has died.

Yes, that is correct. G (7) + O (15) + D (4) = 26 corresponds to the numerical value of your lord Yahweh
יהוה 26 . Something a Freemason would know.

"Yahoo" is another name for the Sumerian/Ugartic demon, Yaw/Yam/Yahu.
www = 666 in Hebrew.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
When I was a teenager, the Christian fundamentalists spread the word that the 'Peace Sign' was a broken cross, and that anyone that wore it or displayed it was worshiping Satan.

Then came rock lyrics, if the song lyrics weren't evil enough, they said that you could play them backwards to get Satan worshiping lyrics out of it. No bother for them that no one played them backwards...

The "Peace Sign" is the inverted "merkstav", "ALGIZ", which normally represents "protection/defense". In its inverted form (i.e. the Peace Symbol), it means "defenselessness", "weakness", "victimization".

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by yourmaker

LMAO

Let Me Attack Oprah!!!!!!

Oprah is a Hebrew word that means "Judaite".
In gematria, its numerical value is 355 and corresponds to "Pharaoh"; "destroy"; "rule", "horn"; "burn".

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

there are too many religious/hoax/doomsday "memes" on facebook, and they're being reported here way too often.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Livescience

When we "laugh out loud" online, are we really praying to Satan, the prince of darkness himself?

The answer is no, but an image posted by a user on the social news site Reddit is warning the Internet otherwise.

According to the directive, which is meant to be shared "with Christians," the classic and ubiquitous "LOL" acronym stands for "Lucifer our lord," something the image's creator doesn't find funny at all.

The Warning :

LOL stands for Lucifer our Lord . Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord . So every time you type LOL you are endorsing Satan.

Other conflicting Abbreviations :

Any Thought ?

satan and lucifer are two completely separate CONCEPTS.

satan "shaytan" is the influence the human animal body has on an individual's psychology... temptation from the BODY etc...

lucifer means light-carrier. doesn't matter about the confusion of the 2 in the past.. it matters about current attention to their 'concepts'... lucifer's "concept" being "reason" ..

or you can believe that pressing letters on a keyboard will make a demon-being more powerful somehow..

that's a stupid thing to believe to me however.. very superstitious and not based in "reason" whatsoever...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Any Thought ?

Interesting, I wonder who started all these abbreviations in the first place?

I used to believe that you couldn't indirectly worship anything, as it had to do more with intent rather than stating words etc. But my belief in that changed a few years back when two close friends of mine were drinking at a party and were "chanting" along to some lyrics of a particular black metal song that was playing at the time.

There was a fire in front of them that suddenly flared up and some type of entity leapt from the flames and ran down towards the back of the yard. Call it what you will, but these two people aren't the sort to lie and today they don't really like each other, but still stick to their stories.

After that, I told my daughter to be careful of singing along to songs, especially Rihanna's "Umbrella", as I believe she is singing about inviting an entity to possess her.

In short, yeah, I believe you have to be careful about what you say, even if you don't really know what it means. So I guess what you type could be the same...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Livescience

When we "laugh out loud" online, are we really praying to Satan, the prince of darkness himself?

The answer is no, but an image posted by a user on the social news site Reddit is warning the Internet otherwise.

According to the directive, which is meant to be shared "with Christians," the classic and ubiquitous "LOL" acronym stands for "Lucifer our lord," something the image's creator doesn't find funny at all.

The Warning :

LOL stands for Lucifer our Lord . Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord . So every time you type LOL you are endorsing Satan.

Other conflicting Abbreviations :

Any Thought ?

If Beelzebub rules below, why should I worry? As long as he doesn't rule over here I'm quite alright. And I don't believe in Satan, Beelzebub, Jesus, God or anything like that. To me it would be like believing Gandalf and Frodo both exist in real life.

Oh, and by the way: lol

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'? No

But it does provide further evidence that there are far too many Lunatics On Line

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Thought and deed (Mind and Movement) speaks the intention of the heart. The heart can then have intent, which is movement and thought by design. If neither of these is expressing a desire for evil by design, then the letters are meaningless. The heart is the aspect of the mind that is centered in will. The will to take makes us a thief. The will to give and receive allows us to fulfill the law from love. Intent is the design of good intention. It depends on the heart only, not the words.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Even when people were coming and entrusting themselves to Jesus, he would not entrust himself to them. Why? "You must be born again." It was not time for salvation or even the Holy Spirit to come to the masses. It's a process and the heart must be refined.

Are you a Glass Jar or Ceramic Jar?

The answer to this question depends on the hardness of the heart. Again, this has nothing to do with the external world of symbols. It has everything to do with the internal nature of how we perceive that world. A spiritual person will judge the world according to truth. The heart is filled with truth. The empty person will judge the world by external realities and be continually searching to fill an empty void. The only truth that can fill the void is one that serves others. The will is the key. Give and receive only. Never take.

edit on 29-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I also figured that some here would be interested in this. They have actually tracked down the first person who ever used 'lol'. A man named Wayne Pearson from Calgary started using it in the early '80s on BBS boards. This guy coined 'lol', and he looks like he hasn't laughed in years. Seriously, what a morose looking dude.

www2.canada.com...
edit on 29-11-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I know that whenever I type LOL I am worshiping Satan, but that's just me. I had no idea that there were others. I think that this might inspire me to finally engage in human sacrifices, and to lure school children into lives of homosexual debauchery. Just this knowledge that there are so many others who also "LOL" to our Dark Lord in their daily Internet communications is thrilling encouragement.

LOL

Thank you so much for this wonderful news. You've awakened by destiny!!!

LOL LOL LOL (my unholy trinity of LOLs)
edit on 11/29/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

When we "laugh out loud" online, are we really praying to Satan, the prince of darkness himself? The answer is no.

This is very funny but is discussion even necessary? Really.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thousand times yes... that the real meaning, for real!

We should all approve this meaning... Everybody must stop using the Internet... and after that stop using electronic devices because they all use at some point AC/DC to work.

Just imagine a internet without these guys... it would improve the internet quality ten fold.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow.......

I hope you didn't spend too much time making that up.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
People do understand that this was all just a bit of fun... right?

Oh, and LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hmmm this seems kind of a fun game! I suppose you can make up Satanic acronyms for just about anything!

NASA - Nerds Advancing Satan's Agenda

FBI - Favored Babylonian Initiates

USA - United Satanic Agents

DOD - Directing Occult Duties

UPS - Under Prince Satan

and of course.....

ATS - Apples Taste Satanic

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Are you on drugs?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
this thread needs deleting and the people who came up with this nonsense need shooting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join