It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Sorry.

BRB

means

Beezzer
Righteous
Bunny

(fyi)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
LMAO ! That's funny. So funny that,
(Lucifer May Also Oblige)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It could but then again it could just mean laugh out loud or it could even mean losing our life...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok, just exactly how sarcastic and derisive am I allowed to be without getting the banhammer?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You know times like this I can begin to understand the motives why they want to depopulate.
Oh well, hopefully its just a joke.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Oh my brain.

sigh

^^THIS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Don't be ridiculous.
LOL clearly means Lick Our Lollipops.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When I was a teenager, the Christian fundamentalists spread the word that the 'Peace Sign' was a broken cross, and that anyone that wore it or displayed it was worshiping Satan.

Then came rock lyrics, if the song lyrics weren't evil enough, they said that you could play them backwards to get Satan worshiping lyrics out of it. No bother for them that no one played them backwards...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

An embarrassing video played Obama's speech slogan "Yes We Can" backwards over and over again, trying to prove that it really said "thank you Satan." Whatever infernal entity orchestrated it must have had a speech impediment and a habit of leaving off the last syllable of his great lord's name.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You remind me Obama and his supporters thanking the Satan after election victory

Yes we Can = Thank you Satan

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'?

When we "laugh out loud" online, are we really praying to Satan, the prince of darkness himself?

The answer is no, but an image posted by a user on the social news site Reddit is warning the Internet otherwise.

According to the directive, which is meant to be shared "with Christians," the classic and ubiquitous "LOL" acronym stands for "Lucifer our lord," something the image's creator doesn't find funny at all.

Dude, it's ****ing REDDIT. That site is almost as bad as 4chan. All the garbage of the internet goes to Reddit, and then Reddit turns it into something funny and spews it back out. It's just as worthless but at least you can still laugh at it.

That's why it's on Reddit. It's so ridiculous, you can laugh and not worry. Anyone who has ever seen Reddit can tell you that. There's nothing to think about - Reddit is the recycling center for cyber trash, and the Christian take on textspeak has just been recycled. Kinda tells you a lot, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

LOL stands for Lucifer our Lord . Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord . So every time you type LOL you are endorsing Satan.

Other conflicting Abbreviations :

- YOLO : Youth Obeying Lucifer's Orders
- ROFL : Rise, our father Lucifer
- BRB : Beelzebub rules below
- WTF :Worship the fallen

So , are we indirectly worshiping Satans ?
Any Thought ?

see when you use the word "we" you are basically saying "worship evil"

"In Need of Devil Idolization; Re-energize Evil Cult To Lucifer Youngin" indirectly is a dangerous word too.

"Azazel Needs You" or "any"

you should probably stop speaking entirely because some extreme believer will say your worshiping a fictional evil character.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I remember when my sister burned my LP's to include an Elvis Blue album at a church "Witch Hunt"

wonder how much the church ministries have made off of ::: LOL= Lucifer our Lord

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by grey580
Oh my brain.

sigh

^^THIS

This indeed. By the way, I'm really enjoying your avatar Infowarrior. The silver lining in this whole thread, considering its history.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
LOL = ...Umm... Really? Someone actually spent the time to think this up? I gotta say, the one coming up with the idea worries me far more than anyone the idea might be referring to. Errr.. yeah.. A special one is needed here. :shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
True story:

".....Grandma died last night and I'm e-mailing everyone and setting up the memorial service.

LOL, Mom"

"......Mom, Why are you laughing about Grandma's death?"

"......What do you mean? I'm not laughing, I'm sad"

"......"LOL means laughing out loud."

"......."OMG! Now I have to e-mail everybody again and tell them I meant "Lot's of Love!""

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfspider
That reminds me of all the hype in the eighties about rock bands being satanic - here are a couple of acronyms I remember:

AC/DC = Anti Christ/Devil Child

KISS = Knights In Satan's Service

I was going to bring both of these up as well, except in our neck of the woods AC/DC stood for "Against Christ/Defeat Christ". It's amazing to me that people (Christians?) are still so busy "backronyming" stuff wherever they can like that.

Seriously.

Who's REALLY the obsessive sicko in that scenario?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oh boy. Stupid people really crack me up sometimes. This is the most insane thing I ever heard.

Okay let me try one. Dont say JUSUS because it means

Joy Underneath Satans Underworld Sanctuary

Like I said....STUPID !

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Did you mother in law, give you permission to put her picture on ATS? LOL, which means Laugh Out Loud or Lots of Luck. Lucifer is not our lord but he certainly is for TPTB. Try to steer clear of the Satanic stuff like all world governments, all religions, all judges, all bankers, all entertainers, all politicians, anyone highly positioned and, of course the MSM.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Okay let me try one. Dont say JUSUS because it means

Joy Underneath Satans Underworld Sanctuary

Like I said....STUPID !

Le gasp! Don't say stupid! It means "Save The Ultimate Power Invested in Diablo!"

How dare you worship such dark powers! Your mother would be mortified!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join