It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does 'LOL' Really Mean 'Lucifer Our Lord'?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Originally posted by UltraMarine

LOL stands for Lucifer our Lord . Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord . So every time you type LOL you are endorsing Satan.

Other conflicting Abbreviations :

- YOLO : Youth Obeying Lucifer's Orders
- ROFL : Rise, our father Lucifer
- BRB : Beelzebub rules below
- WTF :Worship the fallen

So , are we indirectly worshiping Satans ?
Any Thought ?

see when you use the word "we" you are basically saying "worship evil"

"In Need of Devil Idolization; Re-energize Evil Cult To Lucifer Youngin" indirectly is a dangerous word too.

"Azazel Needs You" or "any"

you should probably stop speaking entirely because some extreme believer will say your worshiping a fictional evil character.

Sorry but no... Just no.

2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that OP is Wappy. What an awful waste of Brain power the OP had.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

LOL that is just way too funny that I am ROFL.
stupidly abounds these days, please don't spread it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26

Originally posted by butcherguy
When I was a teenager, the Christian fundamentalists spread the word that the 'Peace Sign' was a broken cross, and that anyone that wore it or displayed it was worshiping Satan.

Then came rock lyrics, if the song lyrics weren't evil enough, they said that you could play them backwards to get Satan worshiping lyrics out of it. No bother for them that no one played them backwards...

The "Peace Sign" is the inverted "merkstav", "ALGIZ", which normally represents "protection/defense". In its inverted form (i.e. the Peace Symbol), it means "defenselessness", "weakness", "victimization".

I'm thinking I remember seeing a documentary about hippies, and it said the peace sign stood for nuclear disarmament.

I find that much easier to believe.

funguerilla.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I suppose to those who worship Lucifer, it can mean Lucifer Our Lord. To the rest of us it means

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I have a strong feeling you have no idea what black metal is. First off unless these people were really into the genre they wouldn't be singing along to anything. Even as a fan of the genre I can't tell you what the vocals are saying most of time unless I'm looking at the lyrics. This is black metal.

Second off black metal is not about worshipping Satan. It was originally created as a reaction to the overproduced and shallow music of the 80s and is about shirking standard conventions. When it first emerged some even referred to it as an anti-genre due to its abandonment of conventional music theory. The lyrical theme of Satanism that some bands use is primarily used to further remove the genre from the mainstream. Only very rarely do you have people like Jon Nödtveidt who practice a form of theistic Satanism.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks Marine ,,, had a good laugh at this ......I remember being on the USS Fort Snelling for a cruise and kept seeing FTN scratched in the paint ..... LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i think op may be on to something

GOD = Great Original Deception

but i insist

LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I use these quite regularly but I've always wondered where the original 'LOL' came from, and how it spread around the world very quickly, even my 63 year old Father uses them in his Facebook updates yet I think it's just down to people being finger lazy and nothing more!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

GOD is גד meaning, "troop, army, host". Lord of War. Yahweh Sabaoth.
The numerical value is 7, as is Gad (pronounced, "Gawd") the seventh son of Israel.
Seven is the number of destruction; death; sex; deception.

"By way of deception thou shalt do war": Motto of Israel's Mossad

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

if you just want a soapbox to share your meanings please go ahead and make your own thread.

this thread is a waste of time, refrain from summoning my name in vain.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. Not trying to trash anyone but really? LOL has been used since chatting began...I suppose it can mean whatever you want but for 99.9999999% of the people that use it, it means Laughing Out Loud...nothing more. You can find a conspiracy in anything you want to if that is how you want to live your life. There is no satan anyway...there is just God...

This is a conspiracy? Seems like it should be in Skunk Works.........

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Motorcycle Boy

depends on where you think christianity came from. yeah the laugh out lout acronym is an acronym. no more no less

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Christianity came from men who created a new religion to control the masses. Jesus was not the son of God...just a mortal prophet and rabbi...The agenda of Christianity was to eliminate Jews, Muslims, Sabians and anyone else in their way...

God loves everyone! Religion is full of hate...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join