It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If there was proof of aliens and it was released to the public two things would happen.
1 Most of the world would freak organized religions would lose all credibility and for a period chaos would insure.
2 Eventually the world would come together and form a coalition because for once in our history we wouldn’t see each other as the enemy. Therefore the world would change virtually overnight in the need of self-preservation and NASA would not be running on a shoestring budget. Inter Starship Troopers.

It makes for a great movie and that’s about all because the whole ET thing is nothing but science fiction to begin with. There is too much evidence that we created our technology and it’s not from a fantasized captured UFO.

We have no evidence to the contrary but a lot of misguided somewhat paranoid and just plain delusional people that wish they could blame human woes on otherworldly explanations.

If someone has solid evidence to the contrary proving otherwise then I am all ears but seeing is believing.

It all just comes down to common sense. I love sci-fi but they are just stories and nothing more.

BTW my grandparents lived in Roswell when all this stuff started to hear my grandmother talk about it would make you laugh especialy how she just doesnt see where all this new interest and fasination comes from.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Lol are you serious surely this 100% on ats come on mate

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If alien craft crashed on earth even infrequently over the millenia, the earth would most likely be littered with large numbers of them in obvious view at various ages and states of weathered decay. The only conclusion could be that if aliens exist, they pick up their trash when they go down. The creatures on board are probably engineered biologic entities specialized for interaction with the craft and reconnaissance.

If a craft were recovered and hidden, aliens would more than likely know and endeavor to recover it. The military would simply be unable to stop them.

If the military studied them, they would only be able to do so in the brief time they were allowed to possess them. Conceptually, they would be aided by the fact of their existence, but probably would not be able to do much study, unless the aliens allowed them to keep the technology for study, an unlikely scenario.

I have seen UFO's in the sky twice, so I believe in them, it a right spooky and unforgettable experience. I believe they may have crashed and were recovered. I don't necessarily believe that they have been retained indefinitely for study for enough time to reverse engineer by extensive direct analysis. That would lead to the conclusion that the aliens and our governments are somehow cooperating, which is still a bit of a stretch for me. I do think that aliens have studied us for some time, and may have interfered in our evolution.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Based on all the evidence and all the countless number of stories told by military folks, eyewitnesses, pilots, scientists, etc.. I am strongly inclined to believe there is some truth behind this.

Evidence also suggests the US and others seem to have some sort of global agreement with most governments to collect, confiscate and release to them any and every piece of non-identifiable space item discovered.

There is just an overwhelming number of accounts to corroborate these stories.

I believe they are hiding the evidence right under our noses just like they do with everything else in our lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

Your ideas don't necessarily rule out recovered ET tech. There is no reason the two technologies can't co-exist.

The evolution of technology via human perspiration does not rule out the possession of ET tech. They are not mutually exclusive.

Also the recovery of ET tech could just influence thought and introduce new ways of thinking or problem solving which can be applied to human technology.

As for my answer to the OP. I only have one belief - the evidence at hand.

Using the legal paradigm of weight of evidence, the sheer weight of evidence via testimony from high ranking military officials from around the globe, not just the US, says Marvin the Martian is real. That does not mean that all testimony from all people can be believed however.

Is that conclusive evidence? For some yes, for others no.

When you use this thought process for everyday life beliefs, most people would agree with the positive most of the time. But when you apply this thought process to an life altering concept it is very difficult not to let emotion invade the thought process at the expense of pure logic. That's when fear influences one to look for the most convenient reason for the idea not to be true, when that is found, one can go back to one's everyday life. That's when the need of physical evidence gets mentioned, just to put one's mind at ease despite the evidence at hand.

edit on 29/11/1212 by Krusty the Klown because: Afterthought.

edit on 29/11/1212 by Krusty the Klown because: After Afterthought

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Yes, and not only the US government.
Remember the NASA footage when a UFO almost got shot by a energy beam?

Imagine you are rich beyond imagination and you are in the club of families that have world power: I mean Rothschild level kind of money, more or less owning you, me and everything material around you, I mean owning all the land, all the banks, all the militarily, all the big corporate kind of money.

Then what is the next thing to do? Space. No doubt in my mind, New World Order is flying around in back reversed alien tech space craft or even captured craft. Alien contact all ready happened long time ago and still happening today as we speak.

NASA lies, governments lies and many organisations we don't even know exist hide the truth cause of the fact that they dont give a f***k about you and me except enslave you, getting your money and keep you dumb.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Fate...

I'll make sure to note that you don't view aliens as Gods because I was already pretty certain we were talking about ET tech, the topic at hand... and I'm sure you also understand the use of this statement as a relative perception theory. Some people think whatever they are, the two are the same, but I'm using it for that flexible manner of speaking that you also used it for because I'm not here to tell people what they are. Even if they are not synonymous with deities... all life is a Gift from God. If I received a gift from a creation of God... it's all still God.

My point is not that Tesla and Einstein gave credit to aliens although I believe Tesla is connected to a certain circle of humans and ETs, but I don't want to get into that right now.

My point is that they gave credit to something else... as a "phenomenon"

Meaning that their brain did not produce the information, it pulled it out of the Divine Consciousness.

So I say to a person in a world of intellectual property protocol.

There's nothing worse than those who are selfish with truth. It does not belong to anyone... wisdom. It is merely written to your brain as if it is a disc... and can easily be erased. None of this belongs to anyone but they steal, horde and hide it in their stupid little human fears. I'm sorry but this is a huge peeve of mine. When I learn something, I give this information freely to those who need the information because I am not the manager of truth and knowledge. I am not it's supervisor but you've got a lot of scared little people running around playing all sorts of information games... and they sicken me.

It doesn't just happen in the media, it happens right in my face. I might ask somebody a question... especially if it's information only men tend to have, it becomes a tool to be used against me... a game to be played... "how bad do you want the answer" type of crap and I hate to say this but it invokes some pretty nasty emotions in me.

That being said, the issue with your lack of compelling evidence of ET tech is attached to totally different mindset that hasn't connected certain time frames with certain events... and you have not experienced the things i have experience... which would take a long time to fully describe.

Let me put it like this... the evidence is not flimsy... all the claims by people tied closely to the government about specific inventions is actually pretty outstanding. There are MANY correlations of things claimed to things I'VE SEEN... and things other contactees say "yep, that person knows something or else they would know this detail"

He left his traces. Not only did my own contact leave traces of his presence, he seems to have done it on purpose and I can think of several projects that are likely in my opinion and also claimed by others to be based not only off of alien tech, but also their bodies... their abilities.

We learned a lot in the last few decades. This could get very lengthy so I think that if you really want to know, ou keep digging and you'll perhaps startt seeing it too because I can't make you have all of my and other contactees experiences... I can't recreate how these things were broken down to me and critical point at very critical times when things are being revealed.

I know this doesn't happen to everyone so there's really nothing i can do about your opinion... but consider what could lie right under your nose. What if it WAS true? What if they have pulled a long slow grueling wool over everyone's eyes with this concern "oh, but think of the public reaction"

I don't pretend to have all the answers but There's no mistaking his essence over all these years that have passed by & that it all seems to be work. Others know it, they've seen it or they feel it. There's anger there. There's this ongoing joke in some circles about a dog dish & him cynically describing himself as the governments pet.

Not because he couldn't destroy them if he wanted to, but because he is doing his job, he is still on his mission.

They push them because they know they don't like spilling blood. He probably put up with it longer than anyone else could have. I wouldn't have given them anything because hording information is bad but you don't give in to abuse for any reason. If he gave them nothing, good, because it's doubtful they keep any of their promises, but claims & circumstances suggest he did. I hope he made at least some friends.

It's quite a slap in the face to demand they show up only to be attacked.

I don't feel bad about saying that common sense ought to tell you that ESP is a replacement for more preferred contact, it's not easy, is frustrating, is interesting but nothing compared to having a loved one in your arms & it never once crossed your mind that so many people are being approached vie telepathy & dreams because they have no other choice.

They are CUT OFF from us.

Yeah, why DON'T they? GEE, I wonder.
edit on 29-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
Your ideas don't necessarily rule out recovered ET tech. There is no reason the two technologies can't co-exist.

The evolution of technology via human perspiration does not rule out the possession of ET tech. They are not mutually exclusive.

Also the recovery of ET tech could just influence thought and introduce new ways of thinking or problem solving which can be applied to human technology.

edit on 29/11/1212 by Krusty the Klown because: Afterthought.

While that is a possibility that isn't what the general consensus is among believers. They usually cite exotic technologies like Nitinol as somehow being developed overnight, which upon further investigation unanimously reveals that there was a long chain of development and research leading up to the discovery of said technologies. It is a misinformed stance in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Agreed.

You have to pick out the signal from the noise, ie look at the evidence and not the claims of believers.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Meaning that their brain did not produce the information, it pulled it out of the Divine Consciousness.

Perhaps they were merely being humble. People of their intellectual caliber usually detest fame and fawning so it is likely they might have tried to downplay their significance, maybe even subconsciously.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Slave2Fate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown

Agreed.

You have to pick out the signal from the noise, ie look at the evidence and not the claims of believers.

I couldn't have said it better.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

If someone has solid evidence to the contrary proving otherwise then I am all ears but seeing is believing.
reply to post by Grimpachi

seeing is believing i agree. but when those that have seen form an opinion they are called delusional. all that would happen if you saw is you would join the second group and nothing would change. and it is very likely going to continue as such for quite some time.
edit on 29-11-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't know whether or not anyone has ever recovered an extraterrestrial craft, but I am quite certain that if they have, they would be unable to reverse engineer anything. It would be like a tribe in Papua New Guinea finding the wreckage of a fighter jet, taking it apart with their stone knives, and building a working replica.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The tribe would eventually be able to garner knowledge though....

But then you have a bunch of guys with fancy cod pieces trying to hold onto stolen technology from beings who are mainly detected by radiation anomalies.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Could you provide an example of what a tribe might be able to learn? They have no idea where it came from, they have no metallurgical skills, they have never actually seen it work. When things like this have happened in real life, the tribe usually winds up worshiping it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by DJW001

......and this knowledge would influence their contemporary technology and thought processes.....even if they kept the knowledge as "sacred".

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

......and this knowledge would influence their contemporary technology and thought processes.....even if they kept the knowledge as "sacred".

I suppose if the wreckage had a few sharp pieces of metal, the headman might use them as knives, but they would not be able to reproduce them.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Fate

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

[quote/]

Perhaps they were merely being humble. People of their intellectual caliber usually detest fame and fawning so it is likely they might have tried to downplay their significance, maybe even subconsciously.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Slave2Fate because: (no reason given)

Maybe there is something to that... in some cases.

I'm certain you are right that they would not want to parade themselves... An omen against the self.

for some, the last thing they want is any more attention. I wish I could fully believe this, but unfortunately it doesn't explain a few things... a few very important things.

For some reason, they cannot contact people any other way... but look forward to it.

that's one... another is that I have personally had conversation with people who knew things about me they should not know and they wanted to dig up all these memories from me... they know all about this. They know I've been contacted.

The purpose... so far just to open old wounds, because they have offered absolutely nothing else but harassment and mental abuse. Some pretty crazy things have happened and I have received no help from any of his human associates if he has any... I really don't think these are his wishes so if he is associated with some group... they are still a bunch of slave driving control freak dicks who monopolize information that doesn't really seem to benefit the people like it could.

we are not talking just a few pieces of tech that could make life easier. I'm talking about the entire grid they built when they could have already had an up and running clean energy system in place here in the states and it would be less out of pocket for the people.... more money to spend on junk, but they didn't build that thinking about the future. They HAD the opportunity. They chose option evil. the whole time line and break down is pretty solid if you take the time to look at the whole picture.

Yeah, you have a possible point but there's more to the story.

To many things suggest they do not operate as free citizens.

until someone can give me a better explanation... I really have no other choice than to conclude that this way of communication and lack of presence and his feelings of frustration on certain issues points to them either being trapped, killed, pushed out to the emptiness of space or some other government related circumstance that puts TPTB directly between them and us, Period.

Again... I don't have all the answers... but something is very wrong with this situation and NONE of those people show any indication of giving a rats ass.

It's not a coincidence, whatever it means.
edit on 29-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ah, but that is the first step. Does it not match the criteria which I presented in my argument?

Native Americans never had metal weapons... until the Europeans arrived and, eventually, started trading.

Need I say more?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Could you provide an example of what a tribe might be able to learn? They have no idea where it came from, they have no metallurgical skills, they have never actually seen it work. When things like this have happened in real life, the tribe usually winds up worshiping it.

How about that there is civilisation beyond the borders of their known realm? This could really change their world view.

How about there are subtances ie metal, that exist, that they have never seen before and maybe they could try and work out how to make it themselves?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join