What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 19
71
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think the original poster should first ask every member to post their age before they are allowed to voice their opinion about the following subject. Age does play an important part in how someone is going to express their final take on the subject. Unfortunately ATS is overrun by a barrage of young, naive teenage minds.




posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
I do not believe we have alien technology.

Do we have technology that is out of this world? Yes, I'm sure of it.


Being 'out-of-this- world' technically makes it 'alien'.

By the way, I believe it. I would never be so arrogant as to think humanity on Earth is the only (or most intelligent) civilization in the universe.
edit on 28-11-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity


100% here !

but you know that already LOL


thx SI



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Gonna go with a No here.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
whats the chart for?
how do we know you will not bash the people who do believe such??
"Here is the percentage of idiots that believe in Aliens on ATS"
I ain't saying nothin'



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon
 


4 Propaganda. The USA used both Atom Bombs they had in 1945 and not for wholly strategic reasons. They used their whole arsenal, in part, to convince the Russians they had loads and could afford to drop them any time. Likewise, by planting false rumours such as the, totally mythical TR3-B. the USA has constantly played on idea that they might have something no-one else does, in terms of technology and therefore are not to be messed with.

I think you put together a pretty thoughtful list here. The thing is about #4 is that this is no propaganda, since we did drop two nuclear weapons on another nation. Politically we agree these actions reached far beyond propaganda. Not only did it demonstrate to the world that the U.S. possessed these powerful weapons but that we would use them. Both two very different concepts. The later being more of a marginalized construct that resulted in over 200,000 deaths. That was very real. And yes, you're absolutely right about the reasons we did it. In addition to the strategic reasons, Truman was definitely sending a message to the rest of the world, particularly the Soviet Union. Powerful stuff, my friend.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not sure who are you talking to but I do think many people on ATS are borderline idiots. No offense to anyone in particular here. I believe and this is my personal opinion, based on my own experience, that conspiracy theories and such are actually dumbing down society. Young people that should have been in school or have other interest like studying real history are busy wondering if the US government orchestrated 9II.


Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
whats the chart for?
how do we know you will not bash the people who do believe such??
"Here is the percentage of idiots that believe in Aliens on ATS"
I ain't saying nothin'



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


If any alien tech has been recovered by the U.S. it's been well hidden.
There is no proof of any alien tech, all known technology can be traced back to it's conception, there is absolutely zero evidence that points anywhere but human ingenuity.
Based on the evidence I would say no...



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I try to use as much disencement as possible in such maters and look at things first from a scientific logical perspective and then if nothing comes abound i will look at it from other perspectives, but if you just want a blanket statement yes or no i'm leaning yes, i have seen enough unlogical things in my day to play the percentages that way....



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Any proof that you could provide us with not to think that we are the only intelligent civilization in our entire universe at the moment?


Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by litterbaux
I do not believe we have alien technology.

Do we have technology that is out of this world? Yes, I'm sure of it.


Being 'out-of-this- world' technically makes it 'alien'.

By the way, I believe it. I would never be so arrogant as to think humanity on Earth is the only (or most intelligent) civilization in the universe.
edit on 28-11-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
I think the original poster should first ask every member to post their age before they are allowed to voice their opinion about the following subject. Age does play an important part in how someone is going to express their final take on the subject. Unfortunately ATS is overrun by a barrage of young, naive teenage minds.

Says the reptilian-loving alien-toilet expert abductee who is gonna be uploaded to the Pleiades or some such soon.


Jus' goofin'. Mostly.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stanislav
 


Im talking to the OP,perhaps I should have clicked the "Reply To" button

Well I wasnt asking for an opinion but I'll take it in.
9/11 was some shady business and History has been distorted.
Thats all I'm saying in regards to that



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So lets see ... Just because you haven't been able to explain something doesn't mean that it must be alien in nature. There is a lot of things we do not understand simply because we just dont have the capacity to but when they they there is always completely logical explanation to it. Like gravity for example. Mysterious force that is explained by science.


Originally posted by King Seesar
I try to use as much disencement as possible in such maters and look at things first from a scientific logical perspective and then if nothing comes abound i will look at it from other perspectives, but if you just want a blanket statement yes or no i'm leaning yes, i have seen enough unlogical things in my day to play the percentages that way....



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What does it even mean "9/11 was some shady business and History has been distorted."? I am horrified at the amount of people on ATS who lack basic English skills, let alone common sense. I know my English is poor but some of you are just downright unexceptionable. How can someone who is unable to construct one simple sentence be allowed to debate about subject like 911?


Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
reply to post by stanislav
 


Im talking to the OP,perhaps I should have clicked the "Reply To" button

Well I wasnt asking for an opinion but I'll take it in.
9/11 was some shady business and History has been distorted.
Thats all I'm saying in regards to that



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My grandmother is 96 years old , thats just a blink of an eye compared with how long men and woman have walked this planet. But in that blink of an eye, we have advanced so fast that i personally do not believe we are quite capable to keep a handle on it. I believe that we have stumbled into things from advanced beings so fast that we are like giddy school children playing with the latest greatest toys. There were thousands of years of happy lives lived before electrical current ever hit a wire here on this planet.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
 


Hahahah!


I believe the alien toilet joke has officially became my prominent
edit on 28-11-2012 by stanislav because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No

Any alien advanced enough to get here isn't gonna crash in the desert because they are crappy pilots or ran into some problem. And even if by some freak accident they did their friends would be showing up to recover their technology and commrads (dead or alive). They aren't gonna allow an aggressive and primitive race such as humans to gain power through their devices or gain knowledge about them. Crashed UFO's are government experimental aircraft test flights and so on gone wrong. And I think crap you see on the moon and such are human activities. I do believe however that aliens could "possibly" be here among us and may even have their fingers deep in our affairs. Hard to say though.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Hi Split.. Have you ever researched this site 'The Disclosure Project' and my answer is YES we live in such a vast universe to even comprehend what is really out there, but to think we are the only little ones here on earth is naive, just my opinion. whoo-ya'



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


I believe both alien wreckage and bodies was retrieved at Roswell, that Eisenheuer did meet with extraterrestrials, and that the chances are of there being no UFOs or aliens are billions to one, as calculated from the known number of planets in a galaxy, and the number of galaxies in infinity



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If like you say that we live in such a vast universe and that there is no doubt in your mind we are not alone than why we haven't been visited by aliens yet ? And if we were then I ask you where is the proof?

reply to post by trinityalways
 





new topics

top topics



 
71
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join