It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I say yes to the Government having captured an alien craft... hell, they said they did then retracted the statement.
The whole "Foo Fighters" and "Battle for Los Angeles" (and many more) incidents makes me confident that they are at least aware.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hope that after this thread, there don't be other thread's saying "what percent of ATS members....etc" because that would be lame..............

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
No.... So.... what's the count so far, danged if I'm reading all 20 some pages.

Something to ponder.... the NASA report to come out soon on this "Groundbreaking" Announcement about Mars. Now if they found a life form or remnant or fossil of something, that itself could change the scales towards the possibility of life elsewhere. I mean there could be life elsewhere, but sentient? Look what their finding in the underwater frozen lakes in the Antarctic.
Then again I'm basing my beliefs on Biblical scripture, and specifically the book of Revelation. ie. Revelation 6:14 where the heavens recede as a scroll.
By and large, those who believe and understand Biblical scripture will discount aliens and other such stuff.
So my answer is No.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I had a 5 second brief sighting in April 2009 at 6:30 am after putting my son on the school bus and waiting for the dog to do her business. I saw two orbs in the outer/ upper atmostsphere... no way to know the size. They took off in an arc away from the earth fast. I felt a telepathic pull to look at them, as soon as they moved I had realization moment of TV is trying to wake us all up. I went in the house and told my hsband and wrote it down.
He doesn't want to believe me to this day and doesn't want me to mention it ever again. This is the typical earth person's reaction. Then I sort of forgot it all until I started to feel the questions and fear of the unknown surface over the following months. Until this happened I would say no aliens, at least not anywhere near Earth or our solar system. I was thinking more along dinasaurs elsewhere. I think we are monitored by some ?.

I would say there have been lots of UFO crashes here, and we are not told a thing. Society would probably have massive fear and panic. Older people, children, the uneducated, the extreme religious people would have the hardest time truely acknowledging such things. The whole topic is unacceptable to society to mention in casual conversation, yet we all pay lots of money to see the alien movies.

I don't believe we have the aliens vast technology. I have a relative who married a MIT Graduate Degree Rocket Scientist. He did intern with NASA ten years ago. I just don't get the immpression that we are doing extraordinary things when cancer is so prevalent, people are starving, unemployed, and we have plastic islands of garbage in the oceans. We have had an amazing surge in electronic technological evolution since the 1960s. I have witnessed this. When I was young there were not many computers, microwave ovens, laser surgery, VCR and DVD players, Playstations, DSL, X box, ipods, cell phones, TV remote controls, radar scanners, boat sonar scanners, hand held calculaters, cable and satelite television, the internet (Which is so great. I can't imagine doing without this.), high tech dentistry, etc... It has been amazing what technology that has arrived in the last 40 years!

I think we are visited and monitored. We are barbarians who are pollutive, irresponsible, selfish, violent, war mongers. We need to work at getting our issues under control.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
At the risk of getting my hand slapped for a short post,
My answer is yes, I firmly believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I would think so, yes.

This is a second line.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm on the fence. Yes I think unexplained things occur, but am undecided whether they are actual physical beings causing them, or are they spiritual in nature. Of course, if an actual craft were recovered, then that rules out a spiritual explanation.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Weather tracked by satellites and Doppler Radar.
Nuclear tests tracked by satellites and seismographs.
I can walk up to a F-117 at an airshow and all but touch it.

But, I'm to believe that outside of Roswell, in 1947, a "weather balloon" crashed, and much of it is still classified in 2012. Okay.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

For one thing, I would like to say that we just don't know
But, I am like Mulder, and "I want to believe".
So definitely, YES.
Recovered and back-engineered

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Seeing a few things that I would call a UFO I would say that yes there has been some recovered space craft.
One that I watched was a ball of chrome, it looked like a Christmas tree ornament . It was so fast it went from the size of a football field to the size of a pea in a flash. I just wish I would have had my camera . From that point on I have carried a small camera with me in hopes to seeing one more UFO .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Split,

If you get this, I don't really mind it being thrown into the pool.

I can't prove this at this point since many of the gentlemen have already passed away. My "contact" was questionable anyways, son of the department head over there during that time (requisitions dept.), I imagine his health isn't too great these days if he's still around, either.

Anyways the word-of-mouth rumor on the BASE at that time was simply that it was a war/post-war hoax that was to be perpetuated in order to throw off civilian and foreign entities. It didn't begin as such, it just gravitated to those ends.

The simple idea was that future spy planes could then be dismissed as "ufos" to the public, and by foreign powers TO their public, as flights were planned in the future by ruling powers.

This rumor ran deeper at that time, even. One person supposedly was told to do these things in a dream, even. This being the case, you can see why other workers just dismissed the whole thing. That, and it was their job to keep quiet. The base was primarily at that time, a flight technology base. Up through the 90s even still, and largely so to this day.

As for the alien tech stuff. Nothing like that. Again, supposedly some things were inspired by vivid dreams, but even I can attest to that, it's just something inventors do. You and I have discussed the VERY similar technology before, and it's men working, designing, creating, and manufacturing these things.

Inspiration and manufacturing are quite separate issues, however.

Anyways, I hope people read this post. This is how it went down on the base during the time, I believe the man I asked. The benefits from doing it this way are immense - strategically and psychologically.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

The manufacturing of something such as UFOs definitely would have benefits in the spy game, however if it weren't for the fact of reports further back in time, that hypothesis would be good.

Additionally, take for example the serial killers in films like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Silence of the Lambs and Psycho, those films weren't fiction, they were based on Ed Gein. Same goes for Close Encounters, based on factual events.

All I'm saying is, imagination is inspired by true events.

link   
Double post.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

link   
If an alien civilization visited earth there is NO WAY any group of humans could hide this fact. The intelligence of a visitor from another world would be exponentially higher than our own and there would be nothing we could do to stop their visit from being known to the entire planet. to think that our silly government would be able to hide this fact is laughable.

If there was any technology that was reverse engineered from some kind of alien craft I have yet to see it.

some people mention computer technology as being reverse engineered from an alien craft. I find this to be completely ridiculous. an alien civilization that has the ability to travel to distant solar systems is so beyond our thinking we can't even begin to understand what would be needed. they would look at our technology like we look at a bird who builds a nest out of twigs and leaves.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Greetings; If one considers that we, our spirit-self did not originate on planet earth, then we are ET.
If one considers that our spirit-self resides within earth-suits made of matter that is locked within short wave, or a linear time loop, therefore experiencing creation's past, then, so called "ETs" are our future-self.
Were the ruling class able to gain and hide technologies created by those future-selves? In my estimation; Yes.
When 4D and up technology is damaged it apparently often vibrates within our known frequency, therefore can be recovered, studied, and duplicated to a lesser degree.
Apparently, our spirit-self has multi-density (dimensional to most understandings) conscious awareness, however our 2D earth-suits, where we are currently having 3D awareness can only have awareness of 1st through 3rd material densities, but when that same self resides within a 4th density or higher material-suit, it has physical awareness of lower levels that have no direct awareness of it.
In other words we currently have awareness of dirt, rocks, plants, trees, bugs, dogs, cats, ect... because our earth-suits vibrate in the same, or an octave just above, but can see no further up the spectrum so we have no direct awareness of those residing above, but they have awareness of same and lower, just as we do. This is why many of us, even future-selves believe they are at the top of the, so called "food chain" because we have no true conceptualization of what is above the octave we are experiencing at the, so called "time". www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jessica68

How come some UFOs defy the laws of gravity and physics?

Because they're not real?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think they have alien technology in base(s) like Area 51 captured from various incidents like Roswell.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Fair enough. But I was only referring to the Roswell Incident, really. Not the entire UFO conspiracy on a whole. The gentlemen shared that those were the rumors passed around, on location, during that time period. Whether they are accurate... each to their own. Still, no one else here seemed to be aware of it, so I shared just what information I had on the subject.

All the best~

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

It's all constructive mate and I like to hear it

You should read some stuff by Donald Keyhoe, it kind of covers a bit about what you described back in the late 40's into the 50's.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

100% yes!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join