It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That's really something. I'm not much on the whole aliens thing, but I find it interesting that what the associate told me could be confirmed somehow. Thanks for that. Perhaps it's an area that ATS should do a bit more investigating into. Although I'm sure many would just prefer to believe in the other more sensational ideas.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Research helps a lot mate

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yes recovered Alien tech and Craft

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe - put me down for a yes - in my universe they exist. here.

And I respect without judgment the universes of my friends and family where they don't seem to (yet)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Dustytoad

After reading your post I will call it a YES. If you believe it is not a YES tell me so I do not count it as such.
Split Infinity

By the way my slight YES is slight....

BUT..

I experienced an obvious Black Triangle Anti Gravity craft and saw it fly over me for 20-30 minutes.. Flew some 300 ft above me.. It was obviously USA controlled judging by where I was and how visible it was the USAF would be all over it, if it wasn't supposed to be there...

I Think...

So basically the only reason it's such a slight yes is I don't think Aliens would have let it happen (us get their tech)

Who knows, maybe what I saw wasn't USAF after all? Whatever it was was big and could fly at 2 mph and at 10,000mph and made no sound...

edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I seen the same thing about 8 years ago close to Rickenbacker in Columbus. This thing exists, BUT I just cant say it isnt ours... hell it looks like our stuff. So I think it all, for now, is top secret tech. So no. But I would love for it to be a yes.

edit on 29-11-2012 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I agree with all you said (except the kids part - they'll accept it right away no problem - way less jaded and more openminded).

I also think all the problems you mention may be why aliens who can get here don't try so hard to mingle. I am so happy to co-exist with my dog, but I don't try to have conversations with her. We are just at different mental levels. Again no judgment - emotionally and practically she is more advanced and full of truth than I am.

I still don't want to talk with her about life. I'm not saying that we can't communicate - we can at a basic level.

With Aliens maybe it's like me with ants or rats we see each other but avoid each other or I try to kill them. It's not easy for them co-existing with a more powerful technically intelligent life form.

I'm hoping when it comes to the aliens that can make it here - we're more like their dogs than just ants.

edit on 11/29/2012 by trusername because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2012 by trusername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

I thought the triangles were ours and the round ones were theres.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't have hard numbers to back this assertion up..but, when look at our history in america generally..we've made more technological advancements since 1947 than we did from america's founding up TO 1947. We've clearly had a boost. A boost that can be also tracked if we look at nazi tech and what the russians have been doing, well, all along. What accounts for that? But before that.. all you have to look at the pyramids, at their alignment with certain stars/galaxies, an alignment could only have been achieved with the assistance of some sort or aircraft/spacecraft. You can't do it from the ground. and, of course moving the stone slabs that make up the pyramids would have been impossible with current tech at the time, absent exterior help.

It's not really about the United States; humanity has been getting boosted from the beginning. we have some friends out there..

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hell Yeah. i believe in the stories about IS-BE
- Go Aril -

but when does it mean something, when all of ATS members believe in it ??? before we know the real truth.

And when i think about normal people, They do not care, even when we all are being lied too. ?

Think about all the people who dosen't comes to the sides of ats.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Im sure they did. Why else would there be an Area 51? And Dulce New Mexico

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk
Hell Yeah. i believe in the stories about IS-BE
- Go Aril -

but when does it mean something, when all of ATS members believe in it ??? before we know the real truth.

And when i think about normal people, They do not care, even when we all are being lied too. ?

Think about all the people who dosen't comes to the sides of ats.

You could swap out "ET believe" with "Christian" and your statements would still be true. Don't care even when they are being lied to? Check.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Nope...

point is, what purpose do aliens visit us?

Food source?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Without any doubt, the "U.S" has in fact been hiding this 'tech' to strengthen the illusion

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

NO from me I don't think they have any, I mean if they had this advanced tech why does the USA struggle so much in conflicts it gets itself into to

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SplitInfinity

NO from me I don't think they have any, I mean if they had this advanced tech why does the USA struggle so much in conflicts it gets itself into to

Answered this, before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG

Originally posted by winofiend

Nope...

point is, what purpose do aliens visit us?

Food source?

I doubt that any intelligent civilization would attempt travelling such distances if they hadn't already dealt with the food issue beforehand.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Put me down for Yes.
We have recovered technology.
Yes we have reversed engineered it.
Didn't that one Colonel Corso say that was where stealth technology came from?
We probably have it but it sits in storage and we cant figure it out.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think IF aliens have made contact with us, it is possible to be ethereal in their original state and only materialize to our world. Therefore, I do not exclude the possibility that all of us are... ethereal beings in physical bodies.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My answer is a resounding Yes .
With what I've seen in the high mountain skies at night i'm sure that some of these craft have crashed .
The reports of crash witnesses alone are an ample indicator .. but
The story told by Bob Lazar and given the nod of approval by the likes of Boyd Bushman convince me .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes and yes
80%

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join