Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes...absolutely. No doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I read that it was the telepathic guidance navigating system that was incompatible with humans. It pretty much blew anyones mind who was able to connect to it. I suspect any recovered craft is going to be super advanced and tailored to a super advanced mind. We can't figure it out. Thankfully so.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why are so many people talking about Corso as some sort of whistle blower when Stanton Friedman, one of the biggest Roswell proponents, publicly denounced Corso and his book? Friedman said there were over 90 errors in Corso's book. Over 90...that isn't a slight oversight.

Don't get me wrong, Friedman isn't what I'd call objective (to put it mildly) but when an ETH proponent of his stature criticizes a peer then it probably should be considered relevant.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you think about it humanity began its technological advancement after the cruxification of Jesus. This could mean that an offworld species of human came to Earth around the time of Jesus and began teaching selected humans about their technology.

If this wasn't true then why has humanity seen a drastic increase in technological advancement in the last 2012 years back to 0 BC and then compared to 2012 years BC?

The really interesting aspect of the alien involvement in our technological advancements can be seen since World War Two where after winning the war against Nazi Germany and Japan the world has experienced an extremely insane increase the technological advancements.

There has to be some sort of alien involvement somewhere along the lines because based upon the history of human societal evolution humanity should be at the stage of just about ready to drive the first gasoline powered vehicle off of the assembly line and not in the realm of developing super small implants for medical devices or being able to see half away across the Universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

You are thinking too linearly about technological progress.

The doubling of computer processing speed every 18 months, known as Moore's Law, is just one manifestation of the greater trend that all technological change occurs at an exponential rate.

bigthink.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi Split,

I put my trust in Philip Corso and believe his account of the Roswell incident.

www.youtube.com...

I believe the government also may have picked up something in Fairmont WV. The Flatwoods monster is an interesting story. I have actually talked to a few people down in that area and believe the events did happen.

www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

So put me down for a big YES!

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

So which one is lying (or mistaken)? Corso or Friedman?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by prizim
If an alien civilization visited earth there is NO WAY any group of humans could hide this fact. The intelligence of a visitor from another world would be exponentially higher than our own and there would be nothing we could do to stop their visit from being known to the entire planet. to think that our silly government would be able to hide this fact is laughable.

If there was any technology that was reverse engineered from some kind of alien craft I have yet to see it.

some people mention computer technology as being reverse engineered from an alien craft. I find this to be completely ridiculous. an alien civilization that has the ability to travel to distant solar systems is so beyond our thinking we can't even begin to understand what would be needed. they would look at our technology like we look at a bird who builds a nest out of twigs and leaves.

This part >>> "some people mention computer technology as being reverse engineered from an alien craft. I find this to be completely ridiculous. an alien civilization that has the ability to travel to distant solar systems is so beyond our thinking we can't even begin to understand what would be needed. they would look at our technology like we look at a bird who builds a nest out of twigs and leaves"

You now, a curious thing you say that about the computers....and reverse technology....
A close friend of mine grew up in Newport Beach California, and born about the same time as Bill Gates, 1955. I was 4 years older than these guys, but three of them formed a sort of odd group, the one guy I can't recall his first name, Bill and my friend Mark all hung together at the Newport and Balboa. Bill was the geek with crazy ideas about computers, the other guy's dad was in Oil, and my friend Mark had his source of money also. Bill didn't have much money. These guys Mark and 'I believe his name was Bart Valero, offered to finance Bill to get him started, Bill agreed, and today you have Bill Gates and Microsoft. Bill ate, slept and lived computer stuff, but yea he was smart, an unlikely member in this threesome group. I can tell you, I know all three, and Bill didn't get any ideas from Aliens or crashed ufo's or the like, he had a vision, and was incredibly smart. thats all.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Well I'd trust Corso over Friedman. What I would like to do someday is get one of those voice lie detector programs and test them both out, but I'm not sure it would work from recorded tapes and video. I would also like to see this available during any interview with government officials concerning this subject.

www.tdtvsa.com...

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

This part >>> "some people mention computer technology as being reverse engineered from an alien craft. I find this to be completely ridiculous. an alien civilization that has the ability to travel to distant solar systems is so beyond our thinking we can't even begin to understand what would be needed. they would look at our technology like we look at a bird who builds a nest out of twigs and leaves"

That's complete assumption mate and isn't factual. Sure there are smart people who can do smart things, but on Ufology as a whole, I ask this, have strange craft that show no signs of human technology been spotted in the skies over the ages, yes is the one and only answer. Ergo, one could assume that some have crashed or malfunctioned over planet earth. There is an active cover up around this topic, so what's the secret?

It's human nature to want to know how this stuff works.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I would have to say look at the advances in circuit chips, fiber optics, lasers, night-vision equipment, super-tenacity fibers (such as Kevlar plastic armor), stealth aircraft technology, in a relatively short period of time......

Answer being - Absolutely 100% convinced

tom
To those who say we couldn't have reverse engineered any part of recovered objects??.........

50 years is a long time, and to think that we would not have made any progress in reverse engineering these retrievals, well that's just silly......But Then it's all Speculation at best.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
@Poltus ~ We had computers before Bill Gates showed up and before he was even born.

-SAP-

edit on 29-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

100%. I've seen an NTC (non terrestrial craft), and an associate friend was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB and saw an EBE body.
If you haven't researched all the easily found official gov't documents then you haven't got a clue. This is old news.
Add Garry McKinnon to the mix, and the current state of space technolgy affairs is beyond interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I believe both. I also believe that the US is not the only county to have done this.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

REVERSE ENGINEERING and ALIEN ASTRONAUTICS

Not sure if any of the 500+ replies have referenced this article, it has a lot of interesting information...I will give a few snippets from what I read...www.think-aboutit.com...

Alien astronautics is a subject predicated on the existence of intelligent alien life forms whose evolution occurred on an extraterrestrial world and who developed means to travel from their world to other worlds in spacecraft. Reverse engineering is predicated on the fact that we have acquired alien hardware through flight systems failure of an alien spacecraft or through communication and negotiation. Reverse engineering of mechanical parts requires extraction of information about an instance of a particular part sufficient to replicate the part using appropriate fabrication techniques.

Some of the systems that would be studied include:

• The energy or fuel the spacecraft uses for power
• The propulsion system
• The navigation system
• The information system(s)
• The life-support systems
• The communication systems
• The weapon systems

Bioengineering * Biomedical Engineering * Chemical Engineering * Biotechnology * Computer Technology *

Adaptive Systems and Artificial Life - Artificial Intelligence - Computer Mediated Communication and Control Systems Computing - Alien - Computer Interaction - Image Processing - Information Retrieval and Categorization Real time Systems - Robotics - Design Methodologies Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering Materials Science Materials Engineering Mechanical Engineering Computational Mechanics - Nanotechnology - Robotics Aerospace Engineering

The tales of reverse engineering alien technology are based on the reports of UFO crashes and military recovery efforts. Here is a partial list of UFO crashes that have been uncovered from the years 1947 through 1953:

1941 Cape Girardeau, Missouri

1947 May - Spitzbergen,

Norway

1947 May 31- Socorro, NM

1947 July 4 Roswell, NM

1947 July 5 - Plains of San Augustin, NM

1947 July 31 - Maury Island, Tacoma

1947 August 13 - New Mexico Desert

1947 October - Paradise Valley, AZ

1948 February 13 - Aztec, NM

1948 April - 12 mi. outside Aztec, NM

1948 March 25 - White Sands, NM

1948 7/8 July - Laredo/30mi inside

Mexico

1948 August - Laredo, Texas

1949 - Roswell, NM

1950 January - Mojave Desert, Ca

1950 Dec 6 - El Indio/Guerrero area, Tex/Mex border

1952 June - Spitzbergen,

Norway

1953 - Brady, Montana

1953 20/21st May - Kingman, AZ

Seems to be much evidence involved here...of course none of it can be verified and the source of the technology will always be in question.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I wouldn't think that any on the job training would include any information which you weren't read on to, which would imply that some of the projects you worked on for systems integration were related to some exotic propulsion systems, even though you weren't read on to those aspects of the projects? And that even if you weren't read on to the whole scope you could figure out what was going on because you were in the right position, specifically systems integration?

Then after working on the projects, seeing certain portions of them from inside a plastic tube/under a tarp without 'knowing' what you were working on, and being really good at your job you were offered a more hands on role in the project, at which point you were told the awesome story you enjoy hinting at?

Whether or not any of its true, it's certainly an awesome story and it makes one think.

edit on 29-11-2012 by framedragged because: clarity

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I believe one must ask, why are "aliens" always perceived as godlike? Why can't they be of equal or lower intelligence? You see, the reason why we see them with big heads, is because in our subconscious mind, it makes us believe that they are far more superior than ourselves. One must ask, why is the media so obsessed with them? Cartoons, movies, tell-a-vision shows. Why all of this propaganda? You believers are quick to say that the media is a lie, but yet because of it, you believe in "aliens". One must ask why these godlike beings, can only seem to communicate with the government and Freemasons? Oh, they're so great, but allow humans to subdue them? They are so mighty, yet they fear the name of Jesus Christ??? Something's not adding up. Cartoons get children acquainted with the idea and movies and the science/history channels do the same with adults. Something's quite fishy here. But no fear, the government will be more than happy to "trickle" out their "information" about them. Plant agents, to be "whistle blowers", kill some. Create situations and pretend to make it seem as if they are hiding something. The rat think it's smart to grab the cheese, once it was planted there all of a sudden and then *SNAP* comes death. Do pardon any spelling errors.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Fate

Originally posted by SBMcG

Originally posted by winofiend

Nope...

point is, what purpose do aliens visit us?

Food source?

I doubt that any intelligent civilization would attempt travelling such distances if they hadn't already dealt with the food issue beforehand.

It was a joke.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Sorry, it's hard to tell tone from written text.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

Fighting conspiracy with conspiracy? That's a new one for me.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join