It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop

Electrons don't really orbit a nucleus like you see in old '50s science fiction movies.

Orbitals are not orbits.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Where did you come up with Bedlam? Are you on the telepathic link or some call the hive?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Well, it's several things, I suppose.

First, I'm a Tom O' something, so tacking on a "Bedlam" at the end was not a big stretch.

The theme of Tom O'Bedlam as a character is that he's sort of crazy, but tells truths shrouded in metaphor. That's also not a big stretch, I suppose.

But mainly it's something I said once in the Army and got stuck with later. Bedlam is actually not bad for a nick. Way better than the previous two.

Anyway, the old lady liked it when she found out what the other guys called me. I answer to it like a name, sad really.

As far as being telepathic, wouldn't that be nice. I would be very bad news if I had psychic powers. I think everyone in my family has something they can do I can't explain, but I got shorted on the Irish metaphysics geneset, I guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The 'Beamships' exist. They look very similar to the one on that picture.

Yes and they dock smaller scout class spacecraft in the aft hanger bay.

I think the U.S. Navy has at least 2 of them.
They can travel from Earth to the Tau Ceti Star System in less than 1 hour.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
The Top Hat Photo was taken in 1965. It's a Domain spacecraft that is based in the Betelgeuse
Star System.

Furthermore, there are chemical elements - metals, and elements with properties NOT FOUND on Earth - as it has been said in some documents, they use chemical elements not found on Planet Earth!
edit on 1-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

I've often wondered if it was possible to change the mass +/- of an element by accelerating, or decelerating the orbiting electrons to superluminal or ultra-low speeds. I haven't seen or read anything like it, but it would definitely be interesting to find out what effects this would have. I imagine the technology to do something like this would be mind-boggling. I'm sure someone could work up a mathematical model on it, though...

The mass remains constant.
However, the warp field reduces the mass of the spacecraft to an artificial zero.
The technology is known as spacial deterioration of mass.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

However, the warp field reduces the mass of the spacecraft to an artificial zero.

Wrong! It's called supersymmetrical negative mass... I knew you would eventually slip up. Your sources are pulling your leg.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't know if they have recovered a craft.

But i do believe 100% they know a lot more than they let on.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have to say I do.

The 1947 Rosewelll seems legit to me as a downed saucer. I think the funeral director was the chink in the armor. But so much more like coming out in the news the first day they got word etc.

Plus, I think Bob Lazaar was telling the truth, bot only did he pass a lie detector test. But George Knapp one of the news journalist I really respect has a lot of info that though his information was intentionally wiped out, still there is witnesses that knew him when they worked at area 51 and so much more. Basically too much info has been leaked out that truly seems legit.

Of course Stantan Friedman think differently, i have to go with George Knapp with his spectactular info on Bob Lazaar.

I find David Adair's story incredible to say the least and think he is completely legit. He was in the papers in his later teens about being a rocket wiz kid. Then goes 20 stories deep into area 51 to see a biological engine the size of a greyhound bus. If you have not seen his video on this, I highly recommend it ! It is one of the most astonishing videos I've ever seen and I do think it's true. David was a rocket wiz kid and history does show it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

You should travel to Magdalena, New Mexico and ask about a UFO crash nearby
around July 1947.
Ask about Professor Barnett.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Wrong! It's called supersymmetrical negative mass... I knew you would eventually slip up. Your sources are pulling your leg.

My sources call your explanation supersymmetrical nonsense.
Airl would call it mumbo jumbo double speak.

They have been feeding us clues from the Star Trek series for decades.
Where is the damn matter antimatter inducer?

Thank you Scotty! RIP

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes. the same thing has happened in many places including South Africa. I know someone that was in the army and a craft crashed, it was sealed off and the Americans came to clean up. Fact

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by The GUT

The Gutster! Nice to hear from you. So you are a NO. LOL! Split Infinity

yeah, i'ma "no" because I believe "they" are waaay to crafty to get busted by us.

How easy is it for a spider to lure a fly?
Or on the other hand, it only take one rogue to start a mutiny or to sell out their brothers or sisters.

Im a yes, they do have the visitors tech. whether through attack, accident on the visitors part or exploration.

one expedition that i think needs to be analyzed is an expedition to Tibet. Among my scribble of notes i have two names written down, Brook Dolan and Ilya Tolstoy.

note: I'm not very good at research so i haven't delved to far into this one. but i believe the information i was given/received to be on course and truthful.

suply route to China

Lhasa literally means "place of the gods".

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 3/1/13 by Whateva69 because: links added
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This man seems to be the link General Joseph Stilwell

Operation Crossroads

From Alien-UFOs --- Philip Schneider and Operation Crossroads

Concerning "Operation Crossroads", I saw the original photos that had the military stamps on the back. Coming out of the mushroom clouds were UFO's with water still dripping off of their saucer shaped hulls. The military had bombed an underground UFO base in the ocean just off of Bikini Atoll. The person in charge of this Military operation was General Joseph Stillwell. I wondered if the young boy that went to school with Marie was related, because his name was Joseph Stillwell. I called up his grandfather, who was raising him, and he confirmed that he was in deed named after the General, and that General Joseph Stillwell was this older gentleman's Uncle! I was shocked, and had to ask if he was aware of what was seen during the atomic blast. He stated that he was in the airplane that was photographing the blast. He was flying in the air when the bomb went off and he SAW the UFO's coming out of the clouds. Here was an eyewitness account of what Philip had evidence of in the photographs. All of these photographs were missing from Philip's apartment, (along with foreign and UFO metals, notes for a book he was writing, and high math and masonic books), after he was murdered.

From UFODigest --- The Mysterious Life and Death
of Philip Schneider

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Electrons don't really orbit a nucleus like you see in old '50s science fiction movies.

Orbitals are not orbits.

I'm aware of the fact that electrons don't follow a predefined "orbit" around the nucleus.

But it is still a particle, and still moves. I'm curious as to any theoretical means to cause an electron to move at superluminal speed, and what effects this would have on the atom itself.

I'm curious as to what would occur should a singular electron's mass be "beefed up" through breaching the light barrier. Also, conversely, reduced even further.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well, since an electron has rest mass, it can't move faster than c, so you can't "beef up" one to the point that happens.

You start pumping energy into an atom's electrons, what you eventually get is an ion.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Well, since an electron has rest mass, it can't move faster than c, so you can't "beef up" one to the point that happens.

You start pumping energy into an atom's electrons, what you eventually get is an ion.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Well kiss my grits. I actually learned something on ATS!

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join