It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
But, if all "races" start interbreeding then all "races" will become "extinct" or "exterminated" for the simple fact that they all will be, eventually, mixed? (Unless one "pure" race says "we won't interbreed?")

And you single out the white race...why...when it has the tendency to affect, um, ALL "races?"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
But, if all "races" start interbreeding then all "races" will become "extinct" or "exterminated" for the simple fact that they all will be, eventually, mixed? (Unless one "pure" race says "we won't interbreed?")

And you single out the white race...why...when it has the tendency to affect, um, ALL "races?"

I am guessing the lack of "whiteness" is his issue? I mean I am not sure what he thinks constitutes a white race vs a non white one. It seems very "volkish"

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

My daughter is half chinese. To be honest, i dont care at all if white
people died off. We are all human at the end of the day, and you can't
help who you love.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

You forget evolutionary dead ends. Sometimes the wrong ability is chosen and the right one is bred out. For instance there might not be a reason to fly right now so that is bred out and when the flood comes because that ability was breed out the species die. In actuality though you did not clearly state it we no longer live in nature. Nature red of tooth and claw does not affect us much anymore. WE decide. That is where hatred for someone's ancestery translating into hatred today may doom the human race. "Lets kill them off because of what happened two hundred years ago." for instance. Or just lets celebrate their dying?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

The minority was those who were willing to contest them. The reason for that was anyone who did was called a racist. Sorry but I think we are past the point where someone whose reaction to attacks like this are something like gee it does not affect me and I don't want to be called a racist soooooooo should get a pass. They are as bad as the racist's themselves. Or even worse they AGREE with the racist but refuse to put themselves on the line. I guess as far as I am concerned if you don't speak out against it then you are for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

You are right. You are embarressing. I am not going to again go through all the BS you put out and refute it. To make it simple human is a species not a race. Race is a breed just like different dog breeds. It seems you can not get that through your head.

As to the geneicide that has been going on in Africa that you deny is happening I suggest you get your head out of the sand. It has been fully documented in the news and even on here I saw a couple of threads where it was brought up. If you actually bothered to look you would find out about them. You do not. You seem to think that if you throw enough BS and insults at me, as you did in the beginning of this post, that you can shut me up. It does not work that way with me.

Just as others on this thread have called me a racist in an attempt to shut me up. It is kind of funny isn't it? The R word does not work on me, nor your insults. I suspect you are just a troll and will treat you like one from now on.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ok so talk this "science" to me, I have a research background in Chemistry, Biochemisty, and Genomics. I feel I am at least a little qualified to talk to the subject, so please put down what "science" is involved here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Like I said you might want to read.
kellogg.nd.edu...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Your talking about when those polices were put into place, many of which were not done so recently. Those policies and the racism that brought them about are antiquated pieces of the past that still linger. While I agree fighting racist policies is a good thing and I don't believe it is racist to challenge such policies at this time, it may have very well have been racist to oppose such policies at the time they were introduced because they served to equal out existing racism at the time.

For instance, affirmative action laws were put into place so that companies wouldn't hire just white people based on their skin color it pretty much forced racist companies to hire people of different ethnicities. However, now such a law doesn't really serve a purpose and appears to now be a racist policy because it discriminates primarily against whites when there isn't a need for such discrimination at such a point in our history. Thus I'm opposed to such a law, however I can't say I would have been opposed to such a law at the time of it's creation.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I was not against the law when it was put in place. I was for it. However what I am talking about is people today, right now, people who have posted in this thread. To allow racism today or to turn your face away from it be it against black, brown, red, yellow, white, or purple if any are around is what I am against. There has been a swing from racism against blacks, women, gays, browns, to a racism against men who are whites. I expect not to be around much longer so it will not affect me. However it is still wrong no matter WHO racism and discrimination is done to. Period. Society was all for racism and discrimination against blacks in the 60's and it was wrong. Society is starting to pick a new group that it is all for racism and discrimination now and that is as wrong. Society and the general public saying it is ok is STILL not acceptable to me today as it was not acceptable to me in the 60's.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Most of the stats I have seen estimate Europeans to be between 8-11% of the world population.

Is that enough for them to go extinct? I don't think so. Look at the composition of world power, 8-11% of the world population (The Europeans) control the majority of the resources, wealth and information

It simply goes against common sense to think that Europeans are the ones that will go extinct. It is as absurd a fallacy as predicting the top rich 1% to go extinct due to their small relative numbers.

Don't be fooled, Africans and Asians are the ones being depopulated, by the work of rich Europeans such as Bill Gates

Those who hold the power of life and death such as rich Europeans are the ones we should be afraid off

edit on 28-11-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Running around Christmas shopping lately, I see so many couples who are of mixed ethnic origins. Some have children in tow.

It makes me feel good.

Shows that life on planet earth is improving ever so incrementally.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Whoa are you gonna get it. You talked about race. Oh no!
All kidding aside. You may very well be right. I have read some studies on genetics. Basically they predict a human race with brown skin at some point in the future. I believe they averaged out all the interracial breeding and came up with a brown skinned race. Have no fear and don't worry. None of this is a bad thing. Just nature taking it's course. The fact that you ( and I for that matter) are white skinned is probably due to isolation of races. And or cultural influences on acceptable breeding choices. Both my children are white skinned, not by design, just happened that way. I am completely unconcerned about what their choices may be in the future...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I completely agree.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

And the Chinese did genetic tests and were WRONG. Everyone comes out of Africa, it is proven, genetically. Get over it. Your ancestors were black Africans.

It is not set in stone proven. We still haven't gotten the whole DNA thing down. RIght? TYVM

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You did not state "set in stone facts". What you stated was what is the "norm" for science and biology today. But remember, hundreds of years ago the Earth was flat.

And if you were to read my posts and do research (being open minded) you would agree with me more. And I did provide 2 links in a post that are just as valid as the scientist and biologist claiming OOA theory.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your premise is flawed from the beginning. There is no race called “White” or “Black”. These are colors. Like purple, yellow or blue. There are human classifications by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, culture, history, language, physical appearance, ethnicity, or social status. In a sense America is becoming a race within itself we just need to agree on a moral culture standard.

Besides, what are we racing towards? Why is a race to begin with? Why can’t we just walk? I’m of the white walkers clan!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

And the Chinese did genetic tests and were WRONG. Everyone comes out of Africa, it is proven, genetically. Get over it. Your ancestors were black Africans.

It is not set in stone proven. We still haven't gotten the whole DNA thing down. RIght? TYVM

. There is the out of Asia theory or the out of Africa. Take your pic. Either way "whites" are merely a mutation from either one. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

I was not against the law when it was put in place. I was for it. However what I am talking about is people today, right now, people who have posted in this thread. To allow racism today or to turn your face away from it be it against black, brown, red, yellow, white, or purple if any are around is what I am against. There has been a swing from racism against blacks, women, gays, browns, to a racism against men who are whites. I expect not to be around much longer so it will not affect me. However it is still wrong no matter WHO racism and discrimination is done to. Period. Society was all for racism and discrimination against blacks in the 60's and it was wrong. Society is starting to pick a new group that it is all for racism and discrimination now and that is as wrong. Society and the general public saying it is ok is STILL not acceptable to me today as it was not acceptable to me in the 60's.
Are you really saying that SOCIETY is now racist against WHITE GUYS??? Are you f^@king serious, man? The same white guys that run everything, and are not a minority whatsoever? GTFOH with that. Discrimination is foul, no matter who it's directed towards, but you're stretching it with ''white guys are the new blacks'' bullsh!+. Get real. And just for the record, my wife is white, and my daughter is half white, so don't come with any crap about my post being bigoted against white guys. My great great granddaddy was a white guy.
edit on 28-11-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

First of all its genocide. Secondly you can NOT really believe that this goes on in Africa because it doesn't. People on the continent of Africa DID NOT and has never systematically deprived anyone because of race, or skin color. Period.

Of course not, it's all puppy dogs and rainbows in Africa. The Boer Genocide is happening though, but that doesn't count because white people are expendable.

I brought that up earlier but people like to jump pages instead of reading the whole thread. Thank you for reposting.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join