It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"White" people are decended from darker stock. Climate is the biggest factor determining how you will look. Stay in Africa and you would need darker skin. Migrate to Siberia and your offspring would become lighter. There really is no seperation.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would prefer a salad over a soup overall. I personally enjoy significantly different looking people globally, different colors, clothes, etc...so, there is a bit of regret at the crossing of ethic backgrounds and races as things turn into a sort of saddlebag tan color over time.

But its evolution.

By the time everything is pretty similar here on earth, we may end up meeting some blue aliens...then it will be the monochrome verses actual colored people (bring on the Asari!)

Personally, I see places like the USA to be the only real acceptable "melting pot" soup experiment...places like say, saharian africa will always be black..not obama black, but like midnight black..and the norweigen area and the like to be white..not Obama white, but like paper ghosts white...but ya, in the US, perhaps even eastern europe, things will over time become the eventual end point of races for the world...

So, enjoy the salad while its here, but soup is good also..so don't stress out too much.

End of the day, when you love someone, you don't consider the endless history of how people didn't travel too far out of town to find a mate...you love that person, you mate with them, and you make babies you love..doesn't matter if they are green with orange polka dots...its part you..and thats the point of life...not to keep it a specific brand, but to just make it to begin with.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Unfortunately you are correct. It may happen in other country's where being intelligent is not looked down on but here in the US of A? No way. I can not trace it back to when it started but in this country being intelligent is looked down on as a rule. There are exceptions of course.

Then of course you have those who will say it is immoral to genetically modify baby's before birth to deal with. That is a whole different discussion though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I don't know what has been said in every post, you're right I didn't read the whole dang thing. But to answer your question, yes, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are happy and smug or whatever about it for whatever reason, and yes, I understand how a lot of that could be racist. I'm not arguing for those people.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

People of other races copulate more often than white people do - white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child. Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

OK, so you want to blame people that have kids keep their population as a bad thing because "white" people are not interest in kids, then you go onto putting "white" people in pedestal because they respect life and crap, please, you disgust me.

Most female nowadays and some couple are after materialistic gain in this world and especially in western society, they want to earn money until their 40 yrs of age (by that time, expiry clock is already at its end and chance of abnormality is high). There are already children in western society that grows up with 1 parents and grandmas(just saying parents are not there, i love my granma) and worse, baby sitters, because parents need to pay for their expensive cars and houses.

Difference is some people see having kids as a good thing, and countries like India and China not all the women work. They stay and tend to kids.

"White" people respect life more" get out of here. That's just an excuse for them having less babies in your opinion. Since you can't go and tell them to have babies, you # on people that are having babies.

On top of that you have what the Op is saying.. the mixing of the races, the breading out of the white race. This is why I am strongly against interracial couples. It may be o.k. for a few but when you have no checks on this problem you dissolve entire races and cultures. this has happened many times the world over.

Last i checked, people decide who they want to marry. unless you think 20.25% entire world population of "white" people are getting raped without their consent and dissolving their babies. Surprise, not everyone wants to marry "white" people, they are programmed differently. I for one are attracted to mixed girls, than plain pure breds.

Ancient cultures knew this and it seems Modern man is dumb in that they haven't learned these lessons. Look at the Hebrew in the Bible - they were forbidden to intermarry with other races to keep the race pure

You are mainly taking about the Abrahmic faith, thats the last thing you want to use to say how to treat people of different colour.

Ancient times, people warred for lands. They didn't have ships or air plane, all they could see was people similar to them. Now i can see all different fishes in the sea to pick from in matter of secs. Don;t forget countries conquer each other and merge, be it consent or rape, it had happened in the past and still happens in animal kingdom(oh yeah, animals don't hate each other on skin colour if they are the SAME SPECIES)

This is why it's so important to have somewhat closed borders and not this mixing pot they have made America into. It's stripping us of our race and sovereignty as a culture.

What are you going to do? go around knocking at peoples door and say "please save our recessive genes, marry only people of you colour, whether you like it or not." < this quote goes for anyone, because EVERYONE has Recessive genes(just because skin is easy to see doesn't mean its the only one)

These views are Not racists. These are simply steps as a race we must take if we want to preserve our race.

Hey go ahead and preserve your genes. You will be able have a gene that is so special that it would never evolve(due to homo genes being repeated again and again), adapt to future environment, food, or weather and eventually die out.

This does not mean, people should go and marry different people. this pretty much mean that this would be forced in the future by nature, where its either mix and go forward or perish.

People forget that skin colour is just as saying, for example people with large nose, if there is a need for it, nature will let the people with large nose survive and skinny nose die out. Just because white skin is recessive does not mean, other parts of the white side is recessive, people need each others gene to move forward (if there is a need) you guys just place soo much value into skin colour.. we will know that when certain races slowly die out by natural causes.

You guys just place soo much value into skin colour, you forget that its just another organ.

*enjoys his ability to break down milk and dairy, resist sun a bit
edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

So being concerned about becoming a minority in your own country(Sweden in my case) is racist?

In the end, personal attacks is all you got.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

Thank you.
That is the primary reason I am risking getting banned by fighting this. For myself it does not matter if the white race continues or not but I just after all these years can not seem to stop exposing hypocrisy and what has become acceptable racism. At my age it is almost a conditioned response. It is disheartening to see that the only thing that has changed is the target of the racism.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
"White" people are decended from darker stock. Climate is the biggest factor determining how you will look. Stay in Africa and you would need darker skin. Migrate to Siberia and your offspring would become lighter. There really is no seperation.

Finally someone makes the point. Thank you!

This whole race thing is stupid. Progressively WE (human species) being in the same fish bowl will eventually create one color. That color really doesn't matter. I know mother nature will either create from us the strongest blend for survival on this planet or kill us off.

Some of you say we will build the right blend through science and I say we won't because we have no idea what the future is for US ( human species ).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
People of other races copulate more often than white people do -

Untrue. It is equal, if not a edge given to caucasians. You are, I think, saying reproduce..copulation = sex. reproduction = sex with results. So far, caucasian based areas on earth are also the "sex centers" (germany taking the current world cup for promiscuity per capita..gotta go..for the beer of course)

white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child.

Absurd statement. Lacking completely in any context or evidence. Purely a race bating comment.
___
Add for context- Rich people in developed nations have less children, this is a biological calling..more kids = some may live to support you later in life. When you don't have the fear of kids dying, you have less kids. in a safe society, people naturally have less kids..hense why poor nations have tons, and rich nations have less.
_

Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

Are you discussing catholics?
And in todays age, "humping like jack rabbits" does not = babies..unprotected sex does. Haven't you taken some basic sex ed?

the mixing of the races, the breading out of the white race.

Breading? what..we going to be deep fried or something?

Look at the Hebrew in the Bible -

There was only 1?

they were forbidden to intermarry with other races to keep the race pure. This is why it's so important to have somewhat closed borders and not this mixing pot they have made America into. It's stripping us of our race and sovereignty as a culture.

America was actually more of a "red" nation geographically speaking. White man (and black man) are not really the native people here..we are the result of conquorers, not natural adaptation of this land. Point being, If your seeking out a white homeland..you need to look towards northern europe and the like...not the americas. If its purity you seek in a esoteric manner, you are the taintblood here. So suck it up and wave the multiculturalism flag already.

These views are Not racists.

They are racist, beyond racist, and quite stupid.
I personally find intelligence to be the key factor in determining breeding ability...if you fail at a IQ test, too bad, no babies for you! I don't care the color of skin, the mental attributes being passed down is far more important. See, my view isn't racist...
Yours is.
Deal with it.
edit on 28-11-2012 by SaturnFX because: added a thing about some stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes

^QFT

this is the straight up truth, yet some how i still dont think it will be enough to convince those of lower intelligence

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am physically feeling sick by the self righteous smug remarks of people who believe they can say whatever they like to anyone who disagrees with them. I talk about those who seem to be happy for a certain race to disappear. Of course we do not talk about any race here, we are talking about white people.
What I have learned from reading this thread is that it is ok to hope that certain people disappear from the face of the earth...as long as they are white.
By doing so you show how open minded you are and how it doesn't matter where we are from...as long as you are not white. Hypocrites.

I personally couldn't care less if all humans disappeared because as this thread shows we all seem stupid.

Of course one day when Earth explodes nothing matters but at the moment we are still here,.

Some can't seem to wait for a world where we all look the same, because lets face it, once we are all one colour, there will still be differences, such as eyecolour, hair colour and shape. Once that is all homogenised we will have to stamp out different characters. Can't have differences now can we?
Clones everywhere will surely bring equality.
But then I forgot, everything goes as long as you are not white.

I am so tired of the word 'racist' being thrown around as a cheap way of shutting anyone else up who dares to ask questions or have an opinion. An opinion doesn't automatically equal "wanting a holocaust". Or does it? Reading some posts here it does seem to.

What about those that love fair skin or red hair or freckles?
Are they criminals now?
And whilst I fully expect all those fascist anti-white people to call me a racist, I urge you to find anything racist in my post. I have not said that any race is better than any other. What I amsay is that humans of different heritage are all different. Yes, we are NOT all the same and I for one are really glad about that.
I love meeting people from all around the world. And our differences are truly beautiful. All our differences...including white people.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Life
Domain
Kingdom
Phylum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species
Sub Species

notice anything missing ?

if you care about race you have been brainwashed

simple

Wouldn't race be classified under genus?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

Yes white people are a race no matter if we are British ,Russian, south african,ect..we are a race of white people.

There is only one race and that is human.

Scientists, specifically biologists place us in one species group and that is homo sapiens.

Perception is based on differentiation and race evolved from describing ethnic groups as the world was being rediscovered.

Anyone that believes people are different races, has been influenced by the philosophy of eugenics. There is no merit to these beliefs.

Sure but "Human" is a "Species"... like dog! Race is "white" "black", like German Sheppard, Chihuahua.
Race;

race 1 (rs)
n.
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

Human
Higher classification: Homo

Saying "human race" is a general illiterate term for someone to designate or simplify what would be otherwise a pain to explain and probably would generate a lot more questions then answers. You dont say "dog" is a race... or "cat" is a race... or elephant is a race. Why would you say human is a race?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

I guess you would be someone that will look down on your own generation because the babies colour looks difference from yours. Because you put so much into colour of the Skin, that its distract you that the offspring is part of you.

What about those that love fair skin or red hair or freckles? Are they criminals now? And whilst I fully expect all those fascist anti-white people to call me a racist, I urge you to find anything racist in my post. I have not said that any race is better than any other. What I amsay is that humans of different heritage are all different. Yes, we are NOT all the same and I for one are really glad about that. I love meeting people from all around the world. And our differences are truly beautiful. All our differences...including white people.

Nope, you can keep your skin colour, If nature allows it. At this stage it doesn't favour fair skin. BUT you can keep it fair, without changing it, keep all the negative stats associated with it and you "positive" skin colour that you put soo much value on.

Hey its up to you what you want to do, noon is going to knock on you door and ask you to marry someone you don't like and have kids with them.

What would most likely happen is, when there is various genes and traits to pick from in order to withstand future environmental changes, the person with no new traits would die out. And that is the truth. again, no one is telling you have to marry someone you don't like.

But telling people to marry people of you own colour whether they like it or not, Is racist, doesn't matter the skin colour.

edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Life
Domain
Kingdom
Phylum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species
Sub Species

notice anything missing ?

if you care about race you have been brainwashed

simple

Oh I can play the wikipedia game too... look:

DOG:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Canidae
Genus: Canis
Species: C. lupus
Subspecies: C. l. familiaris[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

In this particular case is a Labrador Retriever... but that doesnt come on the sheet now does it? So as the dogs have breeds, we also have breeds... we call them races. Just because we think of ourselves soooo above every other species on the planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Even if your right does it matter? You claim not to be racist but you don't care about the genetic material people carry around, all you care about is the skin color they walk around with (yes I know skin color is genetic), how is that not racist? Your judging purely on skin color here and not anything else. It doesn't matter if white people pass on their genetic traits other then their skin color because that seems to be the only thing that matters to you. I would say this whether you were talking about blacks, Asians, whatever race you are afraid to lose. My point, either way, is that to avoid being racist is to avoid recognizing skin color altogether and to be concerned purely with other genes passed around and the cultures of those people surviving because ultimately that's what people are really concerned with I would think. Does it really matter if a any skin color is gone or if it changes? Isn't the point, that those people of different colors and cultures are able to enjoy their lives and not be discriminated against either way? If that's the point, then all things being equal, color should not matter. What matters is that people have the right to enjoy their lives in whatever way they wish despite whatever color they may be.
edit on 28-11-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

Oh and for the record, I do feel like whites are being discriminated in some ways more then other races in the US at this point, but I'm not mad because the discrimination is still very limited to things like government programs for the most part so the only thing that really needs to be changed is government policy. I doubt very much if a program were started to help whites with their tuition, the likes of which exists for several other races, then I doubt those other races would suddenly join arms and protest against it at this point. At least that's what I believe. Perhaps I put too much faith in humanity, very possible.
edit on 28-11-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

What about those that love fair skin or red hair or freckles?
Are they criminals now?
And whilst I fully expect all those fascist anti-white people to call me a racist, I urge you to find anything racist in my post. I have not said that any race is better than any other. What I amsay is that humans of different heritage are all different. Yes, we are NOT all the same and I for one are really glad about that.
I love meeting people from all around the world. And our differences are truly beautiful. All our differences...including white people.

What if a black man loved someone who had fair skin and freckles? What if he wanted to marry her and have children with her? Is he a criminal? I am not one of those who say the white race should disappear, but I do say that to imply that you shouldn't fall in love with someone and have children if that someone is a different race than you - is narrow-minded, and probably a little bit racist. I say love should transcend race. We'll always have differences. They may not be the same differences we had before, but is that so horrible?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Uh, yeah. I saw one of those silly Willy Wonka memes the other day. This one had written on it, "So you say you're concerned about whites becoming a minority? Why? Are minorities treated like second class citizens or something?" That's what a lot of the real issue here is about, white people are terrified of losing their status and prevalence because everyone knows damn good and well minorities are often marginalized, disrespected, and easy to ignore.

Maybe look at different cultures and ethnicity as something to be respected, shared and, yes, blended instead of an us against them battle.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

I love the diversity of the different cultures, I also think it would be a dull place if we all looked like clones of one-another, I am dark complected, my hubby is a blue eyed redheaded Irishman,

edit on 023030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It would be dull, but I don't think that's something anyone should really worry about. Nature is pretty good at coming up with seemingly endless variety.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join