It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Those individuals are large due to excess of growth hormone in their body. So, naturally, because of the excess growth hormones they would be more muscular. Also, it is common place for those athletes to use anabolic steroids. And yes, I know they test for AAS but for every one they can detect there are 2 or 3 that are still undetectable by doping tests.

I believe the giants once roamed the earth. I believe that many giant stories were about the Sasquatch and it's relatives but I also believe that there were other giants that were more human, like us today, but much larger.

I think it's a shame that "science" has kept these treasures from the past out of the general publics knowledge. But of course, they have to stick with the status quo as closely as possible.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It just meanders from stoneworks to giants unearthed in the US many with double rows of teeth.
That should tell us something important as no modern humans have any such dental structure.

What?

childrensdentistry: Help! My kid has two rows of teeth!

Harte

" their child’s permanent teeth are growing in but their baby teeth are not falling out."

that is not at all the same as adults having two complete rows of permanent teeth

That's true, so my bad for that link.

and another example of what people will stoop to just to introduce the shadow of doubt, thus throwing a wet blanket over the subject.

That's a line of crap manufactured to account for the utter and total lack of evidence for the spurious claim of giants in the past.

Here - read about the condition yourself at wiki. Link Then accuse me of editing wiki so it says that.

Harte

they are still nothing like two complete rows of teeth. You're talking about malshaped and unerupted teeth and by the way the link even mentions the condition having hereditary origins "There is evidence of hereditary factors along with some evidence of environmental factors leading to this condition." which would be even more proof of their existence (as if skeletons aren't enough but I'd still like to see the dna correlations between them, us and Bigfoot).

so what actually is your point regarding this condition? you claim the double rows or teeth are normally found in humans yet you ignore the rest of the ten foot skeleton? and they are proportionally correct and not mishapen and defective so don't say it is some rare disease. I don't think nearly enough study has been done on these things especially the dna, so please don't try to shift attention away from this. ESPECIALLY where we can get dna for comparison with contemporary man. I can't imagine why someone would just over look these things or off handedly not consider this worth a closer look. People like you always ask for more data and then when it is handed to them on a silver platter they ignore it or try to pass it off as insignificant. It's a foolish waste of brain power.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't understand what the Koch Brothers exhibit against global warming has to do with ancient stone builders and giants? And I can't believe the mainstream TED organizers let this guy talk (I'm glad they did).

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
I don't understand what the Koch Brothers exhibit against global warming has to do with ancient stone builders and giants? And I can't believe the mainstream TED organizers let this guy talk (I'm glad they did).

Agreed always allow people to speak, publish and make youtubes - he seems to have a touch of populist conspiracy in his soul - one of the problems with all archaeological conspiracy theories is the lack of any cohorent motive for them - so you have to get into some really tortured minds games to create them - unless you're a creationist then it's easy - archaeologists are all minions of Satan!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Then why are there constant flood of new ideas, facts and theories?

When it comes to making our life easier and going Star Trek and Star Wars and other ideas from movies, yes a lot of such things trying to copy science fiction and become reality are being tried.

However, when it comes to sensitive part of science such as creationism, evolution, aliens, of course - no one dares to speak or will be ridiculed and those scientists I mention are the reason for other scientists who are more open minded not to speak.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Then why are there constant flood of new ideas, facts and theories?

When it comes to making our life easier and going Star Trek and Star Wars and other ideas from movies, yes a lot of such things trying to copy science fiction and become reality are being tried.

Agreed but I was speaking of recent archaeological and other finds dealing with the issue at hand

However, when it comes to sensitive part of science such as creationism, evolution, aliens, of course - no one dares to speak or will be ridiculed and those scientists I mention are the reason for other scientists who are more open minded not to speak.

Creationism, ID and Evolution are constantly in discussion - probably one of the most discussed subjects I've come across unfortunately it mainly now at an annoying level as the creationist and ID folks ran out of real objections decades ago.

Considering the lack of evidence certain subjects don't get most attention - because of the lack of evidence, you find something and believe me the scientists will pile on - example the finding the HF and the Denisovians was followed by an explosion of work and study to find earlier Hominin

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Why couldn't ancients build these... looks fairly simple and straightforward to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfrog
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Why couldn't ancients build these... looks fairly simple and straightforward to me.

There's no reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The giants did not survive as the people have but they did survive for quite a while.

A beautiful human being. Worshiped and hated. The giants loved the people more than people can imagine.The love the giants had for the people was their survival mechanism.

The giants were people. They came from a plane of which is the past of the present in small numbers. They arrived by being born to people but they were different. They were giants.
The giant was born to love the people and to help the people. The love they had for the people was unbearable if they did not help the people. The giants were born with tremendous knowledge and skill. As their numbers grew bigger they traveled and were welcomed where they went because they worked very hard for the people. Work was all the giants did. They worked to help the people. They built houses at there ease with roads and bridges. The giants built the pyramids and many of them. They were writers, prophets, artists. They seemed to know it all.

There was a giant that spent some time living on Easter Island and created what you see on the island today by transporting lava from the volcano to the molds and holes to create the statues by using trees with the core carved.

There was a giant living on an island and that giant was a writer. That giant wrote the last book in the bible. Revelations.

The giants could not talk to people. When the giant spoke the giants words would cause a reaction in the people. Terrifying the people in some cases. The giants words would create hate. The giants learned early and went on to teach their children not to speak to the people. Even as much as they loved the people they could not talk to the people because of how the people reacted to their words. The giants were taught to express their love by helping the people. They were taught to work for the people and to do what they can for the people. To teach the people what they know. While there were some writers among the giants, only writings from giants considered to be prophets were accepted to be understood at present or in the future. Revelations for example.

The giants were thought to be cannibals which came from talk they were cannibals. In that day and age and on the the plane people are on that was not the case so the accusations were just rumors. Those rumors spread throughout the population of the people and because of the love from the giants and how they expressed it they were loved very much and most people did not believe they ate people. It seemed the rumors came from the hate they created with their words. The giants did not understand why that was the case but they did live their lives well and were happy.

The giants created the pyramids because the pyramid in it's physical form represents their existence and where they came from. They taught the people what the pyramid meant to them and how the pyramid represents the people also. They taught the people the pyramid represents the plane people are living on here which is only a little piece in a sphere of planes with the point being the core. And, the plane you are on is the point of what is a pyramid and that is what you do not see.

The giants did not eat meat.

edit on 28-11-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

There was a giant living on an island and that giant was a writer. That giant wrote the last book in the bible. Revelations.

So John the Apostle and a Giant co-wrote Revelations....very interesting.

Just wondering.....how do you know all of this? And please go into detail on where you got your answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Fascinating video and information, overall.

S&F
(& placeholder for me
)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Very interesting video thanks for sharing i know in Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

... one of the problems with all archaeological conspiracy theories is the lack of any cohorent motive for them

do you mean to say there is no coherent motive for people to cover things up regarding our origins? seriously?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Considering the lack of evidence certain subjects don't get most attention - because of the lack of evidence, you find something and believe me the scientists will pile on - example the finding the HF and the Denisovians was followed by an explosion of work and study to find earlier Hominin

It'll be interesting to see how much attention this gets www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

... one of the problems with all archaeological conspiracy theories is the lack of any cohorent motive for them

do you mean to say there is no coherent motive for people to cover things up regarding our origins? seriously?

Seriously, we are well aware of religious group attempts to sabotage science in this regards, it isn't a conspiracy, so other than fundamental religious groups who are doing so opening who exactly is secretly working to suppressed this information? It's so secret that no one in the scientific community is aware of it - because if they were trying that you'd hear about - from the scientists. However why don't you present what skullduggery you think is going on and who is behind it and most importantly the evil motive....we won't even ask for evidence

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It'll be interesting to see how much attention this gets www.msnbc.msn.com...

It in a thread here on ATS already - one will have to wait for the paper and the quality of the evidence - and for confirmation of it. If so it will be kewl!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

So John the Apostle and a Giant co-wrote Revelations....very interesting.

Just wondering.....how do you know all of this? And please go into detail on where you got your answers.

I'd say from "The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever."

An excellent series, BTW. On par with The Lord of the Rings.

Yes, I said that.

Harte

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is the 2nd most staggering thing I've seen in 2 days. Not just the fact that this race(?) of beings actually (clearly) existed, but the amount of effort that must(has) go(ne) in to keeping information like this covered up.

I regret that I have but one star to give to this thread.

[And, what the heck is TEDx?! (Doesn't appear to be affiliated with TED (Sapling Foundation), or *is* it?)]
edit on 11/28/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
This is the 2nd most staggering thing I've seen in 2 days. Not just the fact that this race(?) of beings actually (clearly) existed, but the amount of effort that must(has) go(ne) in to keeping information like this covered up.

"Covered up?'

You do realize that those are old newspaper clippings, right?

So, they covered it up by telling newspaper reporters about it?

Harte

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

"Covered up?'

You do realize that those are old newspaper clippings, right?

So, they covered it up by telling newspaper reporters about it?

Harte

Newspaper clippings from a very long time ago, tucked away in a place where practically no one will(has) ever see(n) them.

And, evidence that historical / archaeological exhibits that have clearly been altered, hidden or destroyed.

Yeah, covered up.

I've never heard of this material before. Not many others have either (a mere 40,000 views - 2 of which are mine!). There are 8 Billion people on this planet. Let's assume, graciously, that he has enlightened the same number publicly thru his seminars and articles. That's .001%, or 1/1000th of 1% of the earth's population.

Yeah. Covered up!

Considering the groundbreaking implications - this is our planet's true history, yet it's not taught in schools as such.

Yeah... Covered. Up!
edit on 11/28/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join