It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Why teach something that has no basis in fact?

but you established it is not factual before any serious study has been concluded. where is the dna work that says they are genetically deformed modern humans and not a separate distinct species? where is the data on the teeth? the morphology of the skulls showing musculature attachments and internal cranial structures showing the surface of the brain? facial modeling? how about the chemical composition and internal physical structure of the bone? there is a lot to be studied yet for some unexplained reason they are not interesting enough to warrant a full scale modern analysis? I don't get it

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by rickymouse

I'll make a bet the giants are similarly related to us as is Bigfoot, Neanderthal and Denisovans and that we all are the product of genetic manipulation by advanced races of humanoid beings who have been coming to Earth for hundreds of thousands of years maybe more

Oh no a Sitchinite!! No more seriously what do you base that on?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Why teach something that has no basis in fact?

but you established it is not factual before any serious study has been concluded. where is the dna work that says they are genetically deformed modern humans and not a separate distinct species? where is the data on the teeth? the morphology of the skulls showing musculature attachments and internal cranial structures showing the surface of the brain? facial modeling? how about the chemical composition and internal physical structure of the bone? there is a lot to be studied yet for some unexplained reason they are not interesting enough to warrant a full scale modern analysis? I don't get it

This has been studied and research for over 200 years. There are no known skeletons of huge humanoids with two rows of teeth, so guess what no DNA and no in detail studies.......

therefore

Its not taught
edit on 29/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'll make a bet the giants are similarly related to us as is Bigfoot, Neanderthal and Denisovans and that we all are the product of genetic manipulation by advanced races of humanoid beings who have been coming to Earth for hundreds of thousands of years maybe more

That's a lot more interesting than the theory of evolution
Who knows, I think there was an advanced civilization that originated here long ago, we didn't need help from aliens. What happened to them? I don't know.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I don't know why people deny that Giant people could have existed in the past. I have the Giantism Gene, my whole family on my mothers side has it. It doesn't work right anymore, it probably may have generations ago but the genetics got flawed.
Being seven to eight feet tall at the time would make them look like giants. I grew from five foot two to six foot one in three months one summer. The gene shut of, thankfully. This gene seems to be more predominant in Europe. ...............

There are still people that tall today. We have a lot of tall people in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1940, Robert Wadlow died and he was 8 ft 11 inches -- the tallest man known at that time.

The double rows of teeth and the 6 fingers and toes are more interesting to me, but the height isn't that fantastic, imho.

You could have a family that has a genetic issue that gives them 6 fingers and toes, and when they are all buried together in a family plot, it would look a little weird to whoever dug them up 3000 years later.... Probably think they were a super race of something, and actually all they were was a family with a genetic problem.

I'd like to see more pics of skeletons. Too bad there aren't more.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
mind boggling video. I change my view.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by optimus primal

There were probably more species of Hominoids than Cromagnum and Neanderthals. We have uncovered those species but there could be more. The act of burning the dead started before any written text, maybe most of the dead were cremated. Some ancient cultures made their ancestors bones into burial artifacts and others buried their bones under their living quarters. There were a lot of strange traditions in the past. The people in India still burn the bodies of their deceased, using traditional wood flame. It is very expensive to buy wood there. They are finally being convinced that natural gas cremation is acceptable, maybe they will have more trees in the future in India.
edit on 29-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

And what does that have to do with anything i said? Nothing that I can see. Considering the known average heights of Neandertal men, even if you had some of their genetic material in your genome it wouldn't mean you could suddenly have been 8+ feet tall. Gigantism is a very rare genetic disorder, and so far as I know no known skeleton of a neandertal has ever been found to have suffered from it.

There were more hominids than cromagnon and neandertalensis. Much more. Here's a website with some of them Hominids I don't see denisovans in there, so it may not be perfectly up to date, but homo floresiensis is there.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Yes it dated to April 2010 so before Denisovians

Here's the best I can find - a lot of tables and charts need to get updated

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
This is the 2nd most staggering thing I've seen in 2 days. Not just the fact that this race(?) of beings actually (clearly) existed, but the amount of effort that must(has) go(ne) in to keeping information like this covered up.

"Covered up?'

You do realize that those are old newspaper clippings, right?

So, they covered it up by telling newspaper reporters about it?

Harte

Back in the day, for any number of reasons, folks doing digs would bring in reporters or allow them. Today its rare for a dig to have any public info published, newspaper, about it while its going on and no public report or very little after that. By digs I mean a local university dig at a mound builder site for example.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I carry a gene for six fingers and I am rh-,according to UFO lore
and the Holy Bible,I am a nephilim-hybrid.As a christian woman
who accepts the Messiah,Yeshua/Jesus as my Saviour,should
I be worried about my "tainted" bloodline?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Back in the day, for any number of reasons, folks doing digs would bring in reporters or allow them. Today its rare for a dig to have any public info published, newspaper, about it while its going on and no public report or very little after that. By digs I mean a local university dig at a mound builder site for example.

They use blogs now and the most secure method known to man to hide secrets - they use students and outside volunteers..........

As an undergraduate I worked at 5 sites and as grad student at 12 - what exact ability did they or do they have to control me at this point? At the last 7 I was working freelance and not associated with a University......

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Byrd

To get access to the Smithsonian vaults you have to: * sign up as a volunteer (or give credentials as a reseracher) * take training on your area * volunteer on a regular basis for about 6 months. * ask "may I look at" and tell them what you want to see. You'll see it. I am speaking from experience. I work as a volunteer at a large museum. I did get to see the paleo lab at the Smithsonian last week. If I'd volunteered there or had a degree in paleontology (Masters' or better) I could have gone through channels and gotten back into the collection to look at bones. And, for the record, I'm considering doing that next year, to look for something that I want to write a paper about.

Woe, thank you for the info Byrd. Any procedure to follow for applying as volunteer to the Smith ? I would do back flips to get a look in there.
edit on 27-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The thing is though, if the Smith has things it wants to hide the only ones that see these idems are the high priests.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

They use blogs now and the most secure method known to man to hide secrets - they use students and outside volunteers..........

As an undergraduate I worked at 5 sites and as grad student at 12 - what exact ability did they or do they have to control me at this point? At the last 7 I was working freelance and not associated with a University......

Man you are a thick person! I mean back then it was common to make a big deal out of a dig, call reporters ect ect. Thats was due to the large number of independent diggers back them and the big novelty. Thats all changed and you know what I am talking about. There is not anything near the hype of public interest today on regular digs.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
Forgive my ignorance but why hide this information? What is gained by anyone that keeps this a secret, money, power or what? I find the post to be very interesting, i will be researching this more to get a better understanding.
Thank you.

This conspiracy was created to explain why the evidence is never found - its not that the evidence doesn't exist its because X is hiding it all.....

The lack of any real motive is rather transparent

Save for the fact, that the founder of the Chicago Museum of Natural History founded that Museum in large part becasue he sent some finds to the Smith and they claimed later that they didnt know what he was talking about. So he opened his own show.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

People working under the direction of the Smithsonian dug up giants. And that the Smith hids finds is well know.....just call the Chicago Museum of Natural History.

You were asked to provide evidence not a directive to me to do something.....

Pick up the phone and find out for yourself. I am not your reasearch boy professor.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
People have complained about this but in my opinion, I like the fact that he is not a smooth talker. Also he has a great amount of passion in his eyes, both of these things are what tell me he is sincere and honest.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I think what he's getting at is that with the thousands of people who works on digs around the world, many of whom aren't even associated with the universities responsible for them, how exactly is it possible to hide finds of significance?

You'd think that something as mindblowing as a completely different race of hominid (Giants) couldn't possibly be kept secret with so many people who have nothing to lose and everything to gain by telling the world. I mean you'd have to concoct some story of government intervention and men in black silencing everyone at the particular digs to even begin to explain such odd secrecy from so many people. Where are the stories? where is the evidence of such things happening?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh no a Sitchinite!! No more seriously what do you base that on?

so he insults me

you need to get ahead of the curve. if you don't subscribe to at least the gist of what Sitchin was translating then what do you propose the Sumerians were talking about? Are you saying everything they say about their origins is made up nonsense? Do you really think they grew to such advancements on their own yet pay no homage to the real builders of their civilization? Why would they make up such things and not only them but so many other cultures around the world talk about sky people and space people and star people and how they interbred with us and gave us knowledge? Why don't any of them say "well we shuffled around the desert for a while and got bored so Joe Blow From Idaho came up with a base sixty mathematics by accident while carving a giant granite block with straw rope and sand. then this one guy invented medicine and public school while a couple old women developed advanced textiles which led to fashion trends"? They all say space people did it, Sitchin's not the only one saying that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I carry a gene for six fingers and I am rh-,according to UFO lore
and the Holy Bible,I am a nephilim-hybrid.As a christian woman
who accepts the Messiah,Yeshua/Jesus as my Saviour,should
I be worried about my "tainted" bloodline?

Nah, over given time mingling with humans the DNA would be so watered down it'd be harmless. I imagine Jesus would have left us something to warn us if nephilim were going to be a threat again.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Most of these structures were not built by the Amerind peoples. They don't claim to have built them. So far, as far as I know, no one has made any actual connection (like, with evidence) between these structures and the Central and South American tribes. The simple fact is, no one knows who built them, or why, or even, really, when. Then there are all of the Caucasoid skulls that are found all over the Americas, that are far older than the earliest known American Indian people. Their skulls would be, of course, Mongoloid.

Kennewick Man

other ancient Caucasoid skulls

For all we know, those people built the mounds.

Now, the giant skeletons.......quite interesting, I think. Gee, really tall skeletons, on a continent where people see something really tall in the woods all the time.....and they get buried as "Native Americans" (and don't get me started on that ridiculous PC term...??? So, people found Bigfoot bones, and we had them, and the government made a law to excuse burying them. If that's the way things are done, we won't ever learn the truth, because to many people don't wan tit seen.

I really wish that the politicians could butt out, and the "scientific" community could drop the PC, "don't hurt anyone's feelings" methods, and actually try to get at FACTS. In school they taught us that science searched for answers. They forgot to mention that those answers weren't supposed to be real, but were supposed to appease one group or another, and to keep secrets.

Oh, one other thing.....if the local Indian groups stated they didn't build these mounds, and some of these remains were found in the mounds (I think...could not watch the whole video...), then how can they claim them as ancestors? Oh, yeah, same way they try and claim Caucasoid remains.....

Anyone else feel like screaming now?
edit on 30-11-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional comment/question

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join