It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This fascinating video about the true ancient history of America from Jim Vieira shares the story of our true ancestors, 8′ Giants with double rows of teeth. Are these ‘giants’ the same creatures who once inhabited these amazing and mysterious ‘mound’ homes that were aligned to the rising solstace sun? This TedX talk exposes misinformation and corruption from the Koch Brothers and throughout the Smithsonian Institute and widespread lies from our leaders. What are they trying to hide? Does this have anything to do with the so-called Nephilim Giants who were once rumored to inhabit the Earth? As the mysterious and controversial truth emerges, the matrix that has surrounded our true past for hundreds of years is quickly laid to rest.

Link to above article on Before Its News

youtu.be...

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on Mon Nov 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

edit on 11/27/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have seen the one in Mass. No way ancient Indians or early settlers made these structures.
Once again science denies their true origins.

______beforeitsnews/science-and-technology/2012/11/the-giants-of-ancient-america-8-tall-with-double-rows-of-teeth-2498484.html
edit on 26-11-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thats amazing .. we have almost the same structures here in the Netherlands (Europe)

We call them "hunebedden"

Hunebedden

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They probably also had six fingers and six toes as well. They are called Nephilim in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

That trait runs in my family. My Great grand father, father, and nephew was born with it. It seems to hit every other generation.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Damn good film there! If youse folks haven't seen it -see it -

I like the part that shows the "Giant" standing with the two dudes on each side. That might be a bigfoot body.

The cover up is crazy!!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Those 8 foot giants aren't our ancestors. They were here when the native americans first started arriving and from the tales those guys were killing the various tribes as they started settling the contryside. So, before the tribes "split" they banded together and had a nasty war. Forced the survivers to a lone cave where they burned them out and killed the last one.

Americans have run across some remains in burial mounds and tombs when the west really started to get settled but those get missing remarkebly quick. There are newspaper clippings with sensational headlines like "giant skeleton uncovered" and the like. Per their MO once an institute arrives its always gone. And you have the giant Iraq axe and old Celtic stories, giants have been places. With small blups and mentionings throughout history.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
These aren't "bigfoot", they are plainly humans of very large proportion.
What they have to do with moundbuilding or megalithic stonework is a tenuous connection at best.
Nowhere does he provide proof or evidence that they coincided.
It's a great lecture though, don't get me wrong.
It just meanders from stoneworks to giants unearthed in the US many with double rows of teeth.
That should tell us something important as no modern humans have any such dental structure.

If the Smithsonian and Koch brothers are actively trying to hide this evidence, why would they do it and what would they have to lose if it were released to the public?
When he references masonic societies then perhaps this cover up is part of a grander conspiracy to hide our true origins from us?

great find!
I'm not a big fan of TED talks, I think many of them are overblown or downright fraudulent but not this one.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: spelling errors kuhrrected!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just to throw it out there since we had giant mammals up until the last glacial period why not giant humans? many ancient cultures had solar calendars of 360 days length. Is it possible that the earth's rotational speed has changed significantly thus affecting specific gravity? This would make moving such stones easier as they would have actually weighed less than they presently do.
Maybe all the nephilim and Nibiru stories have something to them. There does seem to be evidence of cataclysmic changes on Earth in our past.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well well, the mask is slipping from the real face of history......
The people have almost reached the information threshold which signifies a majority will know the truth.....
The race is between those who wish to enslave mankind to a paradime of their own design, and those who wish to see a liberated humanity, free from the enforced mind control which the PTB have been using on them for centuries.
Many times i have found that the exact opposite of the popular and pervasive views preached by mainstream, is the real data.
I no longer believe what they say at all.....period.
Its better to find ones own answers......they are out there, and others are out there looking as well.....find these others and share your knowledge, this way the PTB will eventually find themselves locked in a world they no longer control.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Excellent video.

In the presenters defense, he does say his regular presentation is a couple of hours long and may not have had the time to tie it all neatly together.

I would love to see his full presentation, we need more like him.

S & F

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Somewhere in ATS.com there is a post about graves being found in New Zealand containing giants with red hair, which are very quickly destroyed under Mouri instruction.( the people who say they were there first.)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Very interesting Video. Thanks for sharing.

Same descripition of the same "very tall" people around the globe and in every age.

I think that this subject must be studied more deeply by archeologists.

S & F

edit on 26-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you live in New England it is easy to find one of these sites...Just amazing!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I have seen the one in Mass. No way ancient Indians or early settlers made these structures.

If you mean the stones "balanced" on three smaller stones, you're right.

Those are made naturally when glaciers melt.

I believe they had some glaciers in Mass. at some point in the past, right?

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It just meanders from stoneworks to giants unearthed in the US many with double rows of teeth.
That should tell us something important as no modern humans have any such dental structure.

What?

childrensdentistry: Help! My kid has two rows of teeth!

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

If you mean the stones "balanced" on three smaller stones, you're right.

Those are made naturally when glaciers melt.

I believe they had some glaciers in Mass. at some point in the past, right?

Harte

No I am talking about stone structures with 3 ton plus on top for roof's .
I have seen 3 ...very cool , no way people's of the time could do this in New England.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just another humanoid species, I don't know why archeologists don't just validate them already. I think they are afraid people may start believing in the religions again instead of the sciences. People aren't that naive, they believe what they see. So big deal, there were humanoids eight to ten feet tall. One of my distant relatives on my mothers side was over eight feet tall, Big Louie.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Double rows of teeth, green eyes, pale skin, red hair and six fingers/toes....the descendents of the sons of god who mated with the daughters of man (Adam) ie humans. Known to the Greeks as the Titans, known to the Indians as the Asuras, known to the Irish as the Tuatha Dé Danann, known to the Norse as the æsir.....and they are genetic ancestors to some of us too!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I found the entire thing difficult to follow.

He isn't very articulate. Maybe he had a long night or something. He shouldn't present such info in a shaky, uncertain voice.

I wonder if any attempts at mapping the genomes have occurred? I also wonder if double rows of teeth that is seen in some children is a holdover from those giants? That is if they are our ancestors.

edit on 26-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join