It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
very tall humans tend to be skinny and weak and disproportioned

this isn't hollywood

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Pork.

What a strange reality!

Pork is against the laws of God because pigs do not have sweat glands, and do not chew the cud (a process used by land animals to add a layer of breakdown nessisary to remove toxins using saliva) and they cannot physically remove natural toxins from their flesh. The meat is toxic due to the design of the pigs digestive system. "You are what you eat"; pigs eat all things and cannot remove bad things from their flesh naturally, therefore you can ingest all things from pork.

Cannibalism (Khana = Priest; Baal = Sun God of Canaan) is also outlawed by God, but it has nothing to do with pork, pork is outlawed because it is toxic to your body, regardless of flavor comparrisons to human flesh.

God Bless,

The Germans and the Chinese seem to be doing okay (there cultures eat lots of pork) - if God didn't like Pork why do the other religions not mention it?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

this isn't hollywood

Tell that to the basketball players
or Usain Bolt

b

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
Pork is against the laws of God because pigs do not have sweat glands, and do not chew the cud (a process used by land animals to add a layer of breakdown nessisary to remove toxins using saliva) and they cannot physically remove natural toxins from their flesh.

Good Lord! (pun intended.)
No sweat, eh? That makes an animal unclean?

Ahem:

whatever in the water has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers—that you may eat.

SNIP

And these you shall regard as an abomination among the birds; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, 14 the kite, and the falcon after its kind; 15 every raven after its kind, 16 the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind; 17 the little owl, the fisher owl, and the screech owl; 18 the white owl, the jackdaw, and the carrion vulture; 19 the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.

SNIP

Yet these you may eat of every flying insect that creeps on all fours: those which have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth. 22 These you may eat: the locust after its kind, the destroying locust after its kind, the cricket after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind.

Source: Leviticus 11

None of the above animals sweat. How in God's name (again, pun intended) do they "physically remove natural toxins from their flesh?"

But wait! Now, what exactly does being "unclean" entail?

29 ‘These also shall be unclean to you among the creeping things that creep on the earth: the mole, the mouse, and the large lizard after its kind; 30 the gecko, the monitor lizard, the sand reptile, the sand lizard, and the chameleon. 31 These are unclean to you among all that creep. Whoever touches them when they are dead shall be unclean until evening. 32 Anything on which any of them falls, when they are dead shall be unclean, whether it is any item of wood or clothing or skin or sack, whatever item it is, in which any work is done, it must be put in water. And it shall be unclean until evening; then it shall be clean. 33 Any earthen vessel into which any of them falls you shall break; and whatever is in it shall be unclean: 34 in such a vessel, any edible food upon which water falls becomes unclean, and any drink that may be drunk from it becomes unclean. 35 And everything on which a part of any such carcass falls shall be unclean; whether it is an oven or cooking stove, it shall be broken down; for they are unclean, and shall be unclean to you. 36 Nevertheless a spring or a cistern, in which there is plenty of water, shall be clean, but whatever touches any such carcass becomes unclean. 37 And if a part of any such carcass falls on any planting seed which is to be sown, it remains clean. 38 But if water is put on the seed, and if a part of any such carcass falls on it, it becomes unclean to you.

Same source

Note, please, that a seed that has come in contact with the dead body of an banned animal remains clean, as long as it was dry at the time. This means you can still eat the plant that the seed would grow for you, were you to plant the seed. Alternatively, if you have watered the seed, and then the seed comes in contact with a dead banned animal, why, then the seed itself is unclean, and so is every ear of corn (or whatever) that seed would have produced. And, presumably, any plant that the seeds from the harvest of the unclean plant would have produced.

All because pigs don't sweat? Neither do fish, but never let a dead pillbug fall on your seeds in a rainstorm.

Yeah, yeah. I knew you were full of it when I read this:

Originally posted by ElohimJDCannibalism (Khana = Priest; Baal = Sun God of Canaan) is also outlawed by God,

Ahem (again):

cannibal (n.) 1550s, from Sp. canibal "a savage, cannibal," from Caniba, Christopher Columbus' rendition of the Caribs' name for themselves (see Caribbean). The natives were believed to be anthropophagites. Columbus, seeking evidence that he was in Asia, thought the name meant the natives were subjects of the Great Khan. Shakespeare's Caliban (in "The Tempest") is a version of this word, with -n- and -l- interchanged, found in Hakluyt's "Voyages" (1599). The Spanish word had reached French by 1515.

SNIP

cannibalism (n.) 1796, from cannibal + -ism. Perhaps from Fr. cannibalisme, from the same year.

Source

So, where does this leave us? Again, missing the "ignore" function.

Harte
edit on 11/27/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

So, where does this leave us? Again, missing the "ignore" function.

Harte

Yeah we need a 'bozo the clown' button, hit that and the posters avatar and post is replaced by amusing images of the Bozo

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Leave my wife outta this ok?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

this isn't hollywood

Tell that to the basketball players
or Usain Bolt

b

bolt is about 6'4". most basketball players stop at 7'2". I'm 6'5"

have you ever seen an impressive physique in the guiness book of records for tallest man ?
no

here is a guy getting close to 8'

yeah, he could totally lift a 20 ton boulder

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Never forget when dealing with human giants

Giants
edit on 27/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Leave my wife outta this ok?

Dude, she don't sound so bad. Mine has a second set of teeth as well, but I'll take yours anyday. See what I mean? link

Harte

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'll let some of you guys call this guy little...

The Great Khali

Wikipedia says he is 7'1". Other sites say 7'3" or 7'4".

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you're decended from Nephilim then you need to be destroyed. They were cannibals, eating humans for food. That's part of the reason why jews were forbidden to eat pork, because pork is indestinguishable from human meat once it has been cooked.
I wonder why the biblical god couldn't destroy all traces of them, even though he tried?

There were 2 waves of angels, one during the antediluvian period, second post flood. Their (nephilim) spirits still remain, those are what we call demons. Second death doesn't come till the final judgement when it is appointed for the evil people to go into Gehenna (lake of fire). His goal wasn't to completely destroy them, just their bodies. He uses their spirits for his own glory to show men when they call on his name, they can have power in him even over evil spirits.
edit on 27-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The Germans and the Chinese seem to be doing okay (there cultures eat lots of pork) - if God didn't like Pork why do the other religions not mention it?

That was for the decendants of Jacob who were his chosen people, as part of their covenant with him. No gentile was party to the first covenant at Mt. Sinai, that's why they didn't hear of it. He was making a holy nation from which the Messiah would come from.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
History is being covered up just like on Planet Of The Apes!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This sort of reminds me of the manga Shingeki no Kyojin.

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Elen and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Elen vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Yes, I know not really going with the thread, but giants and teeth reminded me of this.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,
I present the real giants of north America,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Exciting stuff is afoot, abigfoot
Ha ha

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The same type of mounds as the ones in or around St. Louis?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I love this and believe this.

I wish he sounded a little less enthusiastic. And I mean that in the true sense of the word, as in possessed by the Gods.

But that's what happens when you tap into this kind of information. That possessed look takes over and you start channeling and streaming and riding the waves - it's like the info has been desperately trying to find a portal and then just gushes through.

It's cool but it doesn't sound scholarly and to convince the establishment it needs to.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

this isn't hollywood

Really????

You obviously havent watched WWE wrestling anytime....

The Great Khali...7' 3" built like a tank, ex India Body Builder.

The Big Show..7' 2" Built like another tank.

Giant Gonzales....7' 6" Built like a giant tank. (edit...now deceased aged 44, diabetes related)

All these guy are athletes..... Most now in their late 30s/40 at the end of their career, but when they were young, could jump, run, and lift twice as much as the ordinary man....

The Great Khali has body slammed Big Show....Big Show weights 480 pounds....And vice versa.

Giants dont have to be skinny.
edit on 27-11-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
loving this post i would love to learn more about these giants does anybody know if the brazilian video is real and by the way you guys should check out joe taylor he wrote a book called giants against evolution its about how giants used to rule the earth you should really check it out great job on the article i would love to learn more about this subject in the future!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I wonder if this theory (about them being red-headed and the redheads coming from them) is the reason South Park started all the stuff about "Gingers have no soul" ???

From a family of many, many redheads, it was a bit disturbing

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join