It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe? (@Non-Believers and Skeptics)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well nothing is impossible. We can also speculate that it's not impossible that God exists or big foot or multiverse or time travel or your clone in another dimension.

I can't provide you with a video that could be identified as an alien craft because I have never seen one, but that doesn't mean it's not possible, just that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
But photos of WHAT is a better question. What am I seeing in a photograph? How can we be sure it is an alien craft? We know what plane looks like, we know what a human being looks like but if you are showing me poor quality video or a photograph there is no way we can identify anything, even if it was a space rock.

Even when the photos show things we know, with enough resolution (not just one or two pixels, for example), we have to take into account the fact that we are easily fooled by our senses. How many times have been posted on ATS (and even published in news sites) photos of what looks like birds as if they were some kind of craft? How many times have we seen people saying "it's metallic" when, in fact, there's no way of reproducing a metallic-like colour in a computer screen and just a change from bright to dark colour makes the same effect?

I can understand if someone took multiple photographs with high resolution camera inside and out of an alien craft. i have yet to see ONE such photograph.

Even then, how could you really know that it was alien? By a "Made in Alpha Centaury" sticker?

Science does not work this way.

People should not work this way, but that's how most work.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
Well nothing is impossible. We can also speculate that it's not impossible that God exists or big foot or multiverse or time travel or your clone in another dimension.

That's the reason why I answered the OP, to say that saying that sceptics do not believe is wrong, sceptics should not believe or deny anything, they (we) should try to be the most objective possible.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Skeptics or not I am still waiting for OP to comeback. I must admit that "arguing" with people like OP is fun. Maybe it's an ego boot for me, maybe it's just for entertainment but I do feel more sane when I interact with someone who is more insane than myself LOL! I just hope people here won't get the wrong idea about me (not that I am important in anyway). I am not here to troll anyone though. I am here to learn. Though sometimes I feel there is no one else that could teach me something new when it comes to this subject. But I am open minded. So aliens if any of you are listening, come and abduct me again like you did last time. But this time please try not to walk through walls and walk slowly this time because last time you were running.

reply to post by ArMaP

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stanislav

Now you are throwing random accusations. I said I looked at ''recent posts'', obviously referring to those, go back and read them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There are plenty of credible people with accounts that can be verified by others present at the incident and with regards to missing time, as well as proof of burn marks on the ground, multiple sightings, implants, recalled memories, and such like.

My own experiences are such that, when these things happen, time is affected, everything appears to be in some sort of warped dimension, sort of hazy and ultra real at the same time, at the moment of first being pulled by the light it feels like being absorbed into something to which I belong, like molecularly being made a solution. Everything from the moment of sight of an 'abduction' craft renders it an otherworldly experience, that which is above and beyond anything of humanity and earth's capabilities. Cars suddenly appear to float, held by light and power, engines rendered powerless, the huge mass of a vehicle being immediately controlled like it was made of air.

Taking a photo and bringing back a souvenir is like asking for proof of a person under anaesthesia in an operating theatre to recall everything and bring back a souvenir of their operation, or for asking an astronaut to remove his suit and just walk plainly in space, it isn't possible, it is of the essence of another dimension, another set of physics rules that are not of earth.

Of course I am awaiting lots of rudeness from certain posters, name calling, accusations of insanity and lies, attention seeking, dreaming, imagination, etc etc.

However, know this, and know this well, I am sane and educated, science is one of my things, as is being logical, I have tried to rationalise my experiences more than anyone else, tried to discount, tried to believe it as imagination, but I have, over many years come to realise that I have to believe the truth, the truth that these things happened, that there are other dimensions, other realities, other intelligent life, other physics rules, other crafts and powers and ways of controlling time and matter that humanity doesn't have the answers to.

I don't need to say this on here, it is priveledged information, it is also brave of me to do so, giving the nature of replies, but here it is, some facts from my experiences. I will not expand further on them on this thread, it already affects my energies just talking about it, others that have had similar experiences say the same, talking about it can have physical effects.
edit on 28-11-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
There are plenty of credible people with accounts that can be verified by others present at the incident and with regards to missing time, as well as proof of burn marks on the ground, multiple sightings, implants, recalled memories, and such like.

My own experiences are such that, when these things happen, time is affected, everything appears to be in some sort of warped dimension, sort of hazy and ultra real at the same time, at the moment of first being pulled by the light it feels like being absorbed into something to which I belong, like molecularly being made a solution. Everything from the moment of sight of an 'abduction' craft renders it an otherworldly experience, that which is above and beyond anything of humanity and earth's capabilities. Cars suddenly appear to float, held by light and power, engines rendered powerless, the huge mass of a vehicle being immediately controlled like it was made of air.

Taking a photo and bringing back a souvenir is like asking for proof of a person under anaesthesia in an operating theatre to recall everything and bring back a souvenir of their operation, or for asking an astronaut to remove his suit and just walk plainly in space, it isn't possible, it is of the essence of another dimension, another set of physics rules that are not of earth.

Of course I am awaiting lots of rudeness from certain posters, name calling, accusations of insanity and lies, attention seeking, dreaming, imagination, etc etc.

However, know this, and know this well, I am sane and educated, science is one of my things, as is being logical, I have tried to rationalise my experiences more than anyone else, tried to discount, tried to believe it as imagination, but I have, over many years come to realise that I have to believe the truth, the truth that these things happened, that there are other dimensions, other realities, other intelligent life, other physics rules, other crafts and powers and ways of controlling time and matter that humanity doesn't have the answers to.

I don't need to say this on here, it is priveledged information, it is also brave of me to do so, giving the nature of replies, but here it is, some facts from my experiences. I will not expand further on them on this thread, it already affects my energies just talking about it, others that have had similar experiences say the same, talking about it can have physical effects.

There are NOT plenty of verifiable sitings of alien craft. There are lots of people who have seen something they can't explain. There's also lots of conjecture. There's NO verified removal of "implants" shown to be alien or origin. None.

Your testimony here is just as flawed as that of all believers and frankly, considering your dishonesty in this thread, I find it unbelievable.

It also says an awful lot about you, that you choose to label yourself as, "brave".
edit on 28-11-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

There it is name calling.

You know nothing of me, or of the facts of implants or sightings or anything else, you just don't want to believe it. There are no such stats of nothingness that you mentioned. And calling me dishonest is just stupid.

Your reply says a lot about you, sounds like you are hiding something and just so don't want to admit that you are wrong. Did somebody experience something that you didn't and you cannot handle it? You are obviously finding the facts difficult to handle.

There are tonnes of witness reports, the governments of some places are releasing just a few, there are plenty more and more that are a higher classification than you would ever know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
More research for those lacking the ability to see the reality of the universe. Start researching people instead of being in your denial bubble. Get educated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=903050
www.abovetopsecret.com...

VIDEO: kdvr.com...=BnNHJyNjoZyz60bsjSbWA6lTx5V_xgsw

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That "truth" was the one you chose, based on your interpretation of what your senses told you, right?

There's always the possibility that your interpretation is not correct and that the real truth is different from the one you chose.

PS: no need for an answer, if you don't want to keep on discussing it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You cannot see the wood for the trees, blinkered by your own refusal to face the truth. Give up your denial before it is too late for you and you suffer for your ignorance and lies.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Actually based on a lot of factors. I know when something is true.

Presumably based on your presumption, you are lying about your thoughts as this is just your interpretation of your thoughts. Therefore anyone could say you do not know your own mind because it is just your opinion based on your senses. Do you agree to this?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

More research for those lacking the ability to see the reality of the universe. Start researching people instead of being in your denial bubble. Get educated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=903050

VIDEO: kdvr.com...=BnNHJyNjoZyz60bsjSbWA6lTx5V_xgsw

Link one is about how non-alien life COULD provide clues on where to look for alien life, but not about ACTUAL alien life.

Link to is to a blog about a book written by a guy who's repeating what others supposedly said to him... hardly evidence, more like hearsay, at best. He also writes about "ghosts" and other sketchy paranormal and unproven crap. If that's your evidence - well, it's laughable.

Link three is a link to the Denver video, which is NOT proof of aliens, but footage of something that people can't explain. Again, something unexplained is not proof of aliens. You seem to have a VERY hard time grasping that simple fact.

Unknown !=! aliens.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You cannot see the wood for the trees, blinkered by your own refusal to face the truth. Give up your denial before it is too late for you and you suffer for your ignorance and lies.

Still no proof huh?

Just more vague warnings... oh so typical.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You seem to find it difficult that I didn't say it was ''proof'', I said go research, go learn, go see the possibilities of the uiverse, open your mind to reality instead of denying everything because the truth scares you.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Actually, trying to help those of limited minds.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You seem to find it difficult that I didn't say it was ''proof'', I said go research, go learn, go see the possibilities of the uiverse, open your mind to reality instead of denying everything because the truth scares you.

The "truth" doesn't scare me. It scares you. If it didn't you post more "evidence," but you know you can't.

So you just make ridiculous vague posts, threats and warnings, references to "evidence" you won't share AND you completely refuse, repeatedly, to directly respond to questions.

I'm not scared, I just choose not to have "faith" in other peoples craziness and wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Actually, trying to help those of limited minds.

"those of limited minds"??

How about you show us that proof now, the rational statistical evidence, oh brave and unlimited-minded one.

Go on,

Go on.
edit on 28-11-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Anything bearing the label "truth" also bears greater scrutiny.

"Absolute truth" bears the greatest scrutiny.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join