It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe? (@Non-Believers and Skeptics)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Maybe to the feeble minded. I seek the truth and believe in a realm of the Absolute Truth, where evil cannot exist.

This to you is obviously anathema to your thought processes or sense of values.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think a name such as ''draknoir'' warrants more scrutiny than a name like ''theabsolutetruth''. A bit like ''evil'' v's ''good''. I don't suppose you see it like this either. Backwards thinking is something of evil you know.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Please give me a break! What privileged information have you revealed to us? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING! Every single post you just made is LAUGHABLE. Talking to you is like talking to 15 years old teenage girl who just threw a big tantrum because her mother won't let her go with her friends to a club. I know you are not listening to anything anyone says here so keep ignoring my replies to you because they are meant for everyone else here. You are delusional and I know this for a FACT. Because I was exactly in the same position many years before. I would say pretty much the same exact garbage you tell everyone else here. And when people called me an idiot and crazy I would get offended and feel misunderstood. Again I repeat TALKING TO DELUSIONAL PERSON IS LIKE TALKING TO A DRUNK PERSON. End of story. They do not want to listen but most importantly they cannot listen. Their mind is in such great denial that they literally have a distorted outlook on this world. They feel and see differently. This should be warning to everyone else here who thinks that believing in aliens and paranormal cannot screw with your mind. Hell it can. I have lost 10 years of my life due to that exact reason. And now I have to rebuild my life from scratch.

I don't need to say this on here, it is priveledged information, it is also brave of me to do so, giving the nature of replies, but here it is, some facts from my experiences. I will not expand further on them on this thread, it already affects my energies just talking about it, others that have had similar experiences say the same, talking about it can have physical effects.

edit on 28-11-2012 by stanislav because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are comparing APPLES TO ORANGES here. However I think asking you to give a straight answer is like asking a mental patient why they are sick.

Taking a photo and bringing back a souvenir is like asking for proof of a person under anaesthesia in an operating theatre to recall everything and bring back a souvenir of their operation, or for asking an astronaut to remove his suit and just walk plainly in space, it isn't possible,

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You are accusing me of something I haven't said and without quoting my initial post. Anyone reading this post is going to wonder what were you referring to because I don't even know myself. So if you believe I have accused you of something that you did not say then provide me with evidence of what you are claiming to be.

Where is your proof?

Where is your proof?

Where is your proof?

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by stanislav

Now you are throwing random accusations. I said I looked at ''recent posts'', obviously referring to those, go back and read them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First of all your grammar is POOR (worse than mine). You have multiple spelling errors which you don't even bother to correct. And then you proceed to try to convince us that you are "educated". Why even bother to convince anyone here that you are sane? Let us decide for ourselves what we think about you. Unfortunately I doubt if anyone else here thinks you are sane enough to understand what we are telling you because when we do, the only answer we get is no answer (constant denial).

However, know this, and know this well, I am sane and educated, science is one of my things, as is being logical, I have tried to rationalise my experiences more than anyone else, tried to discount, tried to believe it as imagination, but I have, over many years come to realise that I have to believe the truth, the truth that these things happened, that there are other dimensions, other realities, other intelligent life, other physics rules, other crafts and powers and ways of controlling time and matter that humanity doesn't have the answers to.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by longlostbrother

You cannot see the wood for the trees, blinkered by your own refusal to face the truth. Give up your denial before it is too late for you and you suffer for your ignorance and lies.

Give up what? Asking for emperical evidence? I mean whats gonna happen if he doesn't thats what i dont understand? Are your aliens going to do something to those who don't believe? i mean this smells of a veiled threat? Give up ignorance for ignorance? Thats essentially what your asking skeptics to do is to give up, take your word for fact, and put aside all basis of scientific evaluation and accountablity based on experiances that you yourself cannot prove happened other then to say "I know what i know"

Well you know what you know and we know what we know, and unfourtantly what we know is that despite what you and many others claim there is little to no solid proof for your claims other then fuzzy/obviously hoaxed pictures and video, Stories of abductions that while similar yet vary on details, second hand and even third hand accounts ontop of charlatans disguised as new age gurus looking to make a buck. (prime example i have seen lately is the andromeda council) I mean talk about not seeing the woods for all the trees. you cannot see that you are asking the impossible of people who do not wish to be made into clowns by people who habitually look to fool "believers".
edit on 28-11-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2012 by lookingfortruth79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes you are absolutely correct. We are oblivious and close minded. We ask for your guidance on this day and time to show us the absolute truth of alien existence. Where is it again?

Actually, trying to help those of limited minds.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Being a conceited ass that doesn't even realise there are language variations within the English language compared to the US, (check my location before you blabber your nonsense anymore) doesn't make your denial any more true.

There are things happening to people whether you or anyone else chooses to or not. Sane people that weren't expecting any of these things, most had never considered the possibility, it was thrust upon them, they were forced to confront their minds and their fears, questioning their minds and eventually realising they aren't alone, they aren't crazy, these things are happening to thousands of people all the time. ATS is a great place for people to realise they aren't alone in their experiences. Shame there are such rude people like you that cannot even listen to others without calling them names just because they choose to say about things that have happened to them.

You sent me a pm saying you were angry at people that believe in extraterrestrial because your experiences affected you then you chose to deny them and say you were crazy instead. So did you just decide some day that it was suddenly all a figment of your imagination or did a psychiatrist tell you that?

That is your problem. I am not crazy. I do not need any justification in my beliefs or definite proof. Just like all the other people with these experiences, it might feel otherworldly but so true.

Here's another example from ATS of people experiencing things and are questioning events, this case has aspects similar to a few of my experiences.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15345949#pid15345949
edit on 28-11-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

ETA maybe bullying another member because you think of them as outnumbered on a thread is your way but remember this, ATS is a conspiracy site and you are a minority here. Perhaps you would think it ok if you posted your refusal to believe on other threads and were then bullied and name called. Give it a try.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lets see ....

theabsolutetruth
Mood: m/dimensional
Member was on ATS

You location is the multiverse

Where the hell is multiverse lol ???? Hahahaha!

Being a conceited ass that doesn't even realise there are language variations within the English language compared to the US, (check my location before you blabber your nonsense anymore) doesn't make your denial any more true.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I completely believe. just like i believe in God. All these church people cant be crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think a name such as ''draknoir'' warrants more scrutiny than a name like ''theabsolutetruth''. A bit like ''evil'' v's ''good''. I don't suppose you see it like this either. Backwards thinking is something of evil you know.

When I first got internet access back in the 90's I had to come up with a screen name for my aol account. Couldn't think of anything so I used the first thing I saw when I looked around the room - a bottle of Drakkar Noir cologne.

The quintessence of EVIL!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Maybe to the feeble minded. I seek the truth and believe in a realm of the Absolute Truth, where evil cannot exist.

This to you is obviously anathema to your thought processes or sense of values.

Since you are completely unfamiliar with either, I would say your assessment is more dubious than obvious.

Nothing wrong with truth-seeking.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
everyone walks to their own beat and i think it comes down to that. compare it if you will to a line waiting for tickets, you have the first person or leader and you have the last person or follower and everyone in between. some people have the capacity to go by their senses and others not as much, they require more hard evidence to convince them. i have used my senses, or gut feelings, my entire life and they have never let me down yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Well said.

Mine neither, in fact my senses have saved me and others many times and they always see me in good stead.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've never been to psychiatrist or have I ever been prescribed any sort of medication for my delusions. Reading your replies reminds me a lot of myself during that time. Do you even realize what you are doing to yourself? You are hypnotizing yourself to believe your own delusions and the longer you do the stronger you conviction becomes. You are under an influence, similarly to someone who has been high on '___' for days, weeks, only it is not as prevalent and allows you so still function in society. I did not just decide one day. It was a slow process and as my delusion and fear to face reality were wearing off I slowly came to my senses. I still have a lot of questions to ask about my paranormal experiences. Were they paranormal or was it my imagination. It doesn't matter because it is not as important as being sane. It's one thing to have a normal interest in any one following subject but it is another when it becomes your obsession.

You sent me a pm saying you were angry at people that believe in extraterrestrial because your experiences affected you then you chose to deny them and say you were crazy instead. So did you just decide some day that it was suddenly all a figment of your imagination or did a psychiatrist tell you that?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

So hours and hours later and still no effort to provide the proof you claim you have.

It's ok to have random faith in weird crap; fine.

It's a whole other thing to claim your faith is in fact rational, that you have proof. That there's mathematical evidence/proof and that only a close-minded/simple-minded/fearful person wouldn't agree.

Random claims are not evidence.

Creating bogus arguments to have with yourself is not intelligent.

Refusing to answer questions is not convincing, and after a while, rude.

Claiming you're especially brave for telling some vague random story is frankly delusional.

Honestly, and again, if you we're less "sure" and more humble you'd consider that MAYBE it's not all of us, but instead, it's you. You'd then ask: do I really think aliens are targeting me?

If you genuinely do, you should go see a doctor.

And sooner than later.

You may have something seriously wrong with you.

That's not me arguing, or even expressing an opinion. That's me saying, before you believe something that is by every reasonable standard outrageous, make sure a the less outrageous explanations are actually addressed and dismissed.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just to let you know that I support you war on stupidity and ignorance. You have my vote brother

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join