It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes, any excuse is a good excuse. I am not sure that you would want anyone to even think they may know the entrance. But all or the places you mention would be good places to build and then bury the obvious entrance with a smaller one several miles away.

It is possible that a light rail links all the major locations.

I have a bad feeling that THEY are just about ready. Everything seems to be in place. Everything seems about ready to fall apart. The expected posters even appeared on cue to rubbish the thread. I like when that happens, It shows me quite clearly that the information is close enough to the truth to concern THEM.

P

edit on 25/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
so an ats thread about a new observation of matter out at "cern" made me think of this thread
Waxahachie, Texas was to be home of the superconducting super collider
pretty massive project in itself...54 mile circumference...14.6 miles of tunnel bored
then it was de-funded but could "secret work continue" after a certain point "in like flint" comes to mind.
interesting is fact
both waxachie and crawford texas are south of dallas in "bush" territory of texas

could this be one without us knowing about too?
more so private for bush colonization perhaps ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

see this thread
take it to someone in the film industry it would be a fracking good film
call it "TPTB GET FU##ED"

Thought just in maybe this is how we get rid of TPTB

ON TOPIC I REALLY DID ENJOY THE READ
S+F FOR THE ENJOYMENT

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by pheonix358

see this thread
take it to someone in the film industry it would be a fracking good film
call it "TPTB GET FU##ED"

Thought just in maybe this is how we get rid of TPTB

ON TOPIC I REALLY DID ENJOY THE READ
S+F FOR THE ENJOYMENT

But would you push it as a soap opera mini series with all the Senators dying in the final episode with screams of noooooo! or would you do it as reality TV, swearing and all! Decisions, decisions.

P

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Part Three. Who gets the real SHTF tickets and who gets the Denver SHTF tickets.

You see I have no doubt that a facility exists under Denver Airport or somewhere else equally in the public eye. Denver is really good. You can take people that need to be convinced through the facility while they wait for connecting flights. You can show them the staterooms, the bar, the gym and all the other good trappings. You can even show them the store rooms with boxes and boxes and more boxes of food, wine and booze.

It will not be hard to convince them. They all stay quiet. They want to live and they want their children to live. Senators probably have to choose between the wife or the mistress but, it's the end of the world so decisions, decisions, decisions.

The question you have to ask yourself is whom would you take.

I would take the work crews. Absolutely. Very handy when you come out in ten years and want to start rebuilding. Very handy to have worker ants. That is why you paid them so well. Of course you take the younger ones with young families.

Would you really want the ex Presidents, the Senators and those few staffers. What good would hundreds of boozy senators, boozy wives, grown children that have run companies all their lives, if they bothered to work at all. That is way too may leaders. No! All these people get tickets to Denver. Just wait till the doors close (rather permanently I'm afraid) and they find out they have 5 minutes of air remaining and all the boxes labelled 'booze' are empty. You don't want to take useless people. This is why we know of Denver!

You need the best military you can get. You chose young men with or without families. Does not matter. Orphans would be best, they have to leave Mum and Dad behind so if their parents are dead it would not be much of an issue. Green Berets, Seals, and ex military would be welcome. They need to have younger families.

All the other useless people get tickets to Denver.

In a SHTF scenario, no one in their right mind wants to preserve the Politicians. You don't want to come out and have useless people who want a say in how things run. You want worker ants and soldier ants and you need procreation. That is all you need and that is all you take.

Senators, the promises and Denver tickets are one big sham. Gentlemen - you have been played!

P

And the army is training to fight underground. I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
80% of the world population live on the coast.

The Russian People, know what is going on, and think the American people are stupid, they don't hide info in Russia. They have one mountain, that is hollowed out and is as large as Washington DC on inside, really kind of small.

And the Boulder Airport is joke, they pretty much admit to that one, what's all that extra dirt from, we don't see any extra dirt, what you talking about. Plus goes underground right to NORAD,Cheyenne Mountain Air Force
Plus when Obama had them dig the escape tunnels out of the white house, they know how stupid the general public is, do it right in front of your face.
One of the best ones was when Rumsfeld on 9/10/2001 in front of congress said, were missing 2.3 trillion dollars that is unexplained, next day something hits Pentagon, right where all the information was in regard to the missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS, OH my, my now we will never know what happen to it, where's the 2.3 Trillion, just like Enron and Building 7, the crooks got off,those mean ole terrorist

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OH yeah, almost for got the big flood, happened 12,000 years ago not 5,000 or 6,000, like we are told. The Earth shifted 7 degrees on it's axis, 12,000 years ago. Fact.

They say Ice age, with those frozen Mammoth's they found in Siberia, frozen in a instant with grass still in their mouth's, surrounded by tropical plants, tree. Someone is lying.

Don't worry, they say when they admit it's coming, peace will rein on Earth for a time. Then you better hide, for the ride.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Kinda funny you mentioned Denver lol.. years ago i lived in mountains of Colorado when they were building the air port and supposed shelter under it... I had a friend that was a concrete guy and he ended up working there and he shared with me some information about the shelter.. trust me, it was not much...

You see, they are very smart... these guys go in blind... they don't know where they are and they work in small groups on different projects.. it was very compartmentalized... one group never knew what another was doing... these groups never finished a project and were always rotated... he never saw everything completed.... but he did say, shelter is not the right word, think city.... he said it was huge and was many levels...

They were able to do it there because of the extensive, lengthy, still going on today, work that was being done building and expanding the airport. This was the cover... Now, once you are so far underground you can be walking around in the airport and never know a single thing is happening at all...

This brings another point... your mine theory is no good... why, well, they did it at Denver for a reason... the rock under the ground... you can't just do it anywhere... you need the right kind of bedrock and it needs to be at the right depths. Otherwise it is just not going to happen.

I remember walking around in the airport back then.. it was amazing.. look up some of the early video and pictures because allot of it has changed since then. But, you could see strange mural's and painting ans sculptures and gargoyle's etc.. everywhere... it was very very disconcerting... the end of the world was right there in your face lol.... it was like they were telling you that this place was built because the world is going to end and there was a city underground...

Anyway, Colorado is good place for this... the right kind of rock and bedrock is pretty much at the surface lol... you can't just do this anywhere... it would be too expensive and time consuming... you must have the right bedrock....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Not only don't people pay attention but most don't pick up on what's right in their face anyway.

Then there's the whole 'look down' into your device mentality.

Are the 'underground' bunkers there? I believe they are.

All the workers? They live there for now - the whole Hotel California thing. Of course that means the majority of them are expendable but - there ya go. /tinfoilhat

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They don't care if you know about it. You'll just get shot trying to get in. Maybe they'll hang some signs up saying it's some kind of off limits instillation to keep people away when it's really an underground palace for the well connected.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
One of the best ones was when Rumsfeld on 9/10/2001 in front of congress said, were missing 2.3 trillion dollars that is unexplained, next day something hits Pentagon, right where all the information was in regard to the missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS, OH my, my now we will never know what happen to it, where's the 2.3 Trillion, just like Enron and Building 7, the crooks got off,those mean ole terrorist

Well, except for the fact that the info about Congress just finding out about it the day before is utter BS. It was first reported a year and a half before 9/11, in March of 2000 that the Pentagon had "misplaced" $2.3T (it really wasn't by the way). If they had really lost that much, they would have lost the entire budget of the government, or the entire DoD budget for multiple years.

What Rumsfeld actually said to Congress was:

Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

web.archive.org...://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=430 (You'll have to copy and paste the link)

The entire budget of the federal government in FY2000 was $1.8T. So if the DoD had misplaced $2.3T that would not be something swept under the rug.

The office hit at the Pentagon didn't lose anything. They weren't the only ones working on the audit, and every program office has backup records, as do the contractors. There's not a single paper copy of every dime spent that can be lost or destroyed in an event like 9/11.

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

March 2000 article.
edit on 11/23/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah. That's not where the money comes from. Here's a documentary about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It was not just for one year.

It was missing only when an audit was ordered.

It could have been stolen 100 billion at a time over multiple years.

Finally, do you really expect us to take Rumsfeld's word for anything.

Come on, it is a wet dream for them. Why were the systems designed to be incompatible? So the system would be unable to report missing funds.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It was missing only when an audit was ordered.

Rumsfield did not say it was missing.
There is an annual audit.

edit on 11/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Rumsfield did not say it was missing.

Repeating myself here for the hard of reading.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So you don't believe him? Nothing was wrong with the accounting system(s)?

That's good.

edit on 11/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They weren't "designed to be incompatible". Software has different versions, not all of which are compatible with each other. A program office that was stood up in 1990 won't use the same software as a program office stood up in 1999. The Pentagon, like most government agencies, doesn't change software every time a new version comes out, because that costs a lot of money that they would rather spend elsewhere. Not to mention that contractors don't use the same software for bookkeeping. So if you have a contract with Lockheed that uses one program, and a contract with Northrop that uses another, and one with Raytheon that uses a third you now have three different software systems used to talk to each of them, and transfer funds to them.

The money supposedly went missing over 20 years. That would be a minimum of $115B a year. If they were to "only" take $100B at a time, over multiple years, you're still talking a significant chunk of their budget. You're talking about them starting to take the money around 1981. The DoD spent $142.7B in 1981, which is what they were authorized by Congress. That means they would have had less than $30B left for the entire Fiscal Year to cover the entire DoD, at what was considered near the height of the Cold War. In 1982, they spent $148.8B in 1981 dollars ($161.6B). In 1983, it was $155.4B in 1981 dollars ($181.7B). In 1984, $162.1B ($202.8B). In 1985 $168.7B ($224.8B). So no matter how you look at it, they'd be "stealing" over half of their budget for the early years the money was "going missing". That includes buying a lot of new aircraft, ships, and armored vehicles among other things. Spending was much less then, but you couldn't buy everything they bought for less than half of their budget.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

So ... do we know if they found it all in the end?

P

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

By 2002 it had been reduced to $700B unaccounted for. That number was being reduced, but there was never any kind of announcement after that. There is a lot of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse at the Pentagon but not to the tune of stealing trillions of dollars. Money not spent gets shifted, and I'll guarantee that some get totally made up, but a service that has a budget of $120B for the year, isn't going to actually shift over $1T out of their budget that year, which is what we've allegedly seen over the years.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
we have a population that pays attention to little outside their own personal bubble, large percentage of the population never travels further than about 20 miles from where they were born and raised.

Also when they do see something strange most people never ask questions..

We have segments of the budget with zero accountability.

Canada has about 3.86 million sq miles of land, the US has about 3.80 million sq miles of land, building a bunker wouldn't be that hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join