It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This started in Quake Watch www.abovetopsecret.com... when the great Puterman did a check of the positions of man made Earthquakes, or rather events that register on seismology equipment but are not actual Earthquakes. He was answering a query I had and as usual was very good at finding the information. He even mapped some of it!

So how do you build massive underground shelters and keep it all hidden from folks such as ... um ..... well, us here at ATS. We have all heard the rumors of Denver Airport being one. They must have slipped up on keeping quiet on this one, then again, maybe not. I will come back to this point.

This is how I would do it! I am not saying I have to be right but it is a way that would work and work well.

Step 1. Find a very very large almost exhausted open cut mine. Buy it as a going concern. Slowly run it down firing as you go. You need to bring in a top secret crew.

Step2. Buy a tunneling machine and assemble it at the bottom of the mine. Start tunneling. If you do not know how this is done there are many discovery type shows that explain how this is done. In fact Mega Structures did one such show. Once these machines go underground they can stay there indefinitely. A rail system is built behind them to bring in resources. They form the concrete tunnel walls as they go.

Step 3. Tunnel. Tunnel for as long as you want to, you can even go in circles but most would be straight lines. These machines are huge as they have to be to take traffic on one level and trains on the other. 19 meter diameter has been done. That is 226 sq meters of cross section and you can do this mile after mile.

Step 4. You egress at another mine, go across the mine and start another tunnel. The tunnel you have just completed can now be fitted out. The only thing that 'we the people' see is trucks and workers going into a mine site and none of this is out of the ordinary.

Now it does not have to be a mine that you start in, any hole in the ground will do. They may even leave the bottom section of the tunnel as a permanent roadway meaning they could equip and fit out as they go.

Every once in a while they meet conditions that are very difficult and have to do some blasting. These machines on their own make a lot of underground noise. Sort of like low rumbling and boom boom sounds. Oh, wait, we have lots of threads on strange underground noises don't we.

Part 2 will look at how to keep this quiet as in secret!

P

edit on 21/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: Tunnel.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Or they didn't have to build anything.

They were already there.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Haven't you ever watch the Shawshank Redemption........ You just cut a hole in your pants pockets and walk around the yard.

There would be too much manpower needed to make them. People would know and talk more about them.

edit on 21-11-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It?"

Probably the same way they've managed to rob us blind without our being aware of it.
Or the way they've introduced the nanny/police state without us going up in arms about it.
Or the way they rig elections in any country to put into power the ones they want in without us knowing about it.
Or the way they continue on with their little "boys club" and special treatment without anyone getting upset about it.
Or...

So how do they do it ?
Vewy vewy qwietwy.

Oh, I almost forgot:
At any time when they're doing these things and somebody notices and starts asking questions, all they have to do is gather their MSM lackeys to plaster it all over the news laughing at how crazy this person is, blowing any and all credibility... and shazam !! You have a nutcase for everyone to point their fingers at and laugh.

Works every time.

edit on 21-11-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Denver Airport is exactly how they do it...and it doesn't get much more "sick" or in our face......

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Part 2. How to keep it secret.

We are talking huge expenditure. Billions of dollars if not Trillions. Where do we get this money from. Well the missing Pentagon money comes to mind as does the missing gold from the world trade center and the fake gold sent to China that had Tungsten rods through it all. You can even print the stuff if need be. Oh, yea, they do that now don't they.

Next you need a Top Secret Crew to do the manual work. This is in fact the easy part. Many, many projects have been completed with total secrecy. Everything from constructing Aircraft carriers to building ICBM silos has all been done secretly. Yes we know these things are done but the details are secret. Area 51 is full of underground facilities that we know absolutely nothing about.

If you want to add to the secrecy you make a cover story and tell this to your workers. You then tell them that you need maintenance people and invite them and their families along when the SHTF.

A good cover story would be an ice age expected in the next ten years. Very believable and easy to convince people especially as you keep stirring the climate change debate.

Of course there will be many other people you have to tell. Lots of Senate oversight committees. A few State Governors and all the living ex Presidents and some of there staffers. All of these people and their families get tickets!

By now this list is very extensive. You have had for one reason or another to tell some other people like inductry leaders and such like. Some people who find out you may simply kill, but really, you can't just keep piling up the bodies. You promise all these people and their families tickets.

If someone does talk, they have an accident and well, you poo poo the idea. Denver Airport is a cover story!

Stay tuned for part three.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Its a good idea to have vast, well stocked secret underground bunkers. I would hope there is one in every state (in the US, or every few hundred miles elsewhere..just speaking as an american here) should something disasterous happen that would require us to duck down.

I probably wouldn't be picked to be part of the survivors mind you...not a doctor/scientist and not under 25.

Which means I would go down to said bunker and try to pry it open out of self preservation panic

Which is why its a good idea about it being secret, as my (and others) panic would no doubt not help me, but would doom many whom otherwise would live in a shtf scenario.

I read a book once..a virus outbreak (similar to zombie outbreak) that spoke of something called project homeland. Every state had some people already in position with bunkers..their orders were to wait a month after day 1, then go surface and try to rebuild...
I would hope that the plan is not as small as just survive, but to eventually rebuild once the biggest wave is passed.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
But.....we do know about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We really don't pay much attention to what others do. If someone was ordering a lot of cement and didn't want others to know, the cement plant owner can keep it quiet for a little extra money. Build a small house or pole barn over it and start ordering stuff from different suppliers so noone would know. No problem, people don't pay attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Military construction for the preservation for on a need to know basis.
They have this stuff built with different crews for different projects.
The higher the level of finishing work, the higher the level of clearance.
Sworn secrecies, top secret clearance, etc.
No one knows what they are really digging or building for except for the final workers doing the finishing work.
These things are fully stocked and ready to go.

These bunkers are not necessarily for politicians. These are made for very rich, Illuminati world "owners"

1% of the worlds population is 70,000,000 people!

These bunkers worldwide can contain about 2 million, max.

This is beyond the 1%, these are "Gods"

Anyways, good luck, we got 30 days left...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Part Three. Who gets the real SHTF tickets and who gets the Denver SHTF tickets.

You see I have no doubt that a facility exists under Denver Airport or somewhere else equally in the public eye. Denver is really good. You can take people that need to be convinced through the facility while they wait for connecting flights. You can show them the staterooms, the bar, the gym and all the other good trappings. You can even show them the store rooms with boxes and boxes and more boxes of food, wine and booze.

It will not be hard to convince them. They all stay quiet. They want to live and they want their children to live. Senators probably have to choose between the wife or the mistress but, it's the end of the world so decisions, decisions, decisions.

The question you have to ask yourself is whom would you take.

I would take the work crews. Absolutely. Very handy when you come out in ten years and want to start rebuilding. Very handy to have worker ants. That is why you paid them so well. Of course you take the younger ones with young families.

Would you really want the ex Presidents, the Senators and those few staffers. What good would hundreds of boozy senators, boozy wives, grown children that have run companies all their lives, if they bothered to work at all. That is way too may leaders. No! All these people get tickets to Denver. Just wait till the doors close (rather permanently I'm afraid) and they find out they have 5 minutes of air remaining and all the boxes labelled 'booze' are empty. You don't want to take useless people. This is why we know of Denver!

You need the best military you can get. You chose young men with or without families. Does not matter. Orphans would be best, they have to leave Mum and Dad behind so if their parents are dead it would not be much of an issue. Green Berets, Seals, and ex military would be welcome. They need to have younger families.

All the other useless people get tickets to Denver.

In a SHTF scenario, no one in their right mind wants to preserve the Politicians. You don't want to come out and have useless people who want a say in how things run. You want worker ants and soldier ants and you need procreation. That is all you need and that is all you take.

Senators, the promises and Denver tickets are one big sham. Gentlemen - you have been played!

P

edit on 21/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was thinking about this and had a chat with a friend. Who said what about underground nuke explosions? Would create a massive underground cavern.and then it would just need coating with some thing. I dont know if that would work. But I liked his ideas on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
#..... I had never looked at the Denver Airports Masonic DUMB in the exact way you described. I damn well bet your right! No doubt they have hundreds of others too.

But hmmmm. I think you hit that one right on the money
!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this separate thread...I am fascinated by the knowledge of the posters on the "quake thread" and I just lurk and learn over "there."

Your theory on tunnels is very real to me. I live in SW PA"coal country" (every home I have ever lived in has been undermined and I have "subsidence" insurance). The really interesting thing about "owning" a home in this part of the country is you DO NOT "own"'the mineral rights OR underground right of ways UNDER your property. This was indifference to coal only....sure.

We all know of the Greenbrier in WV...how foolish to believe no other such facilities exist under the bedrock of mining region areas. The "mine subsidence" (blame it on coal) could cover a myriad of damages and keep the populace from asking questions (you felt your house shift & shake---why its that 80 year old coal seam causing the damage.)

I can't think of the name of the "mountain" but there is a hallowed out limestone mine (about an hour or so east of Pittsburgh) that movie studios store film cans in (among other business). It's very well known...but the same types of also abandoned mines could be the very "public" yet overlooked portals to entire networks of underground facilities.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Glinda because: Typos--using my cell phone.

The name of the limestone mine just came to me...it's IRON MOUNTAIN...and it's north of Pittsburgh, near Butler PA.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Glinda because: Remembered the name of the facility I had mentioned

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Ive heard they use the tunnel boreing machines like the OP explained but much more advanced ones with some kinda matter disruption field at the front that turns anything into plasma. They operate VERY FAST. over 1km a day. or was it over 1 km an hour. At any rate its some crazy speed compared to what we are publicly aware of.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nuclear subterranean drill. Check em out.
www.wanttoknow.info...

Patented and everything.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok folks. Great with the new tech. Just remember if you bore it, you have to move the rubble out and you have to reinforce the tunnel walls with mesh and concrete. This will slow the process quite a bit. If you turn it to vapor, you have to do something with the vapor. It is still matter and there would still be a lot of it.

As for setting of Nukes, I don't think so. This is banned and seismology equipment world wide would pinpoint exactly what you are doing.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nice find. That would be exactly what they would like to have. No doubt about it. Hell, when you finish the tunnel you have a major generator to supply power, wow, just sitting there!

P

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Nice find. That would be exactly what they would like to have. No doubt about it. Hell, when you finish the tunnel you have a major generator to supply power, wow, just sitting there!

P

Yup. And there are military patents out there for them. You can pretty much bet that this is what is used now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

From what I read they use the stuff they convert to vapour to form the walls as they go also at a rapid pace. much faster than concrete.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join