How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes, any excuse is a good excuse. I am not sure that you would want anyone to even think they may know the entrance. But all or the places you mention would be good places to build and then bury the obvious entrance with a smaller one several miles away.

It is possible that a light rail links all the major locations.

I have a bad feeling that THEY are just about ready. Everything seems to be in place. Everything seems about ready to fall apart. The expected posters even appeared on cue to rubbish the thread. I like when that happens, It shows me quite clearly that the information is close enough to the truth to concern THEM.

P
edit on 25/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
so an ats thread about a new observation of matter out at "cern" made me think of this thread
Waxahachie, Texas was to be home of the superconducting super collider
pretty massive project in itself...54 mile circumference...14.6 miles of tunnel bored
then it was de-funded but could "secret work continue" after a certain point "in like flint" comes to mind.
interesting is fact
both waxachie and crawford texas are south of dallas in "bush" territory of texas

could this be one without us knowing about too?
more so private for bush colonization perhaps ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

see this thread
take it to someone in the film industry it would be a fracking good film
call it "TPTB GET FU##ED"

Thought just in maybe this is how we get rid of TPTB

ON TOPIC I REALLY DID ENJOY THE READ
S+F FOR THE ENJOYMENT

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by pheonix358

see this thread
take it to someone in the film industry it would be a fracking good film
call it "TPTB GET FU##ED"

Thought just in maybe this is how we get rid of TPTB

ON TOPIC I REALLY DID ENJOY THE READ
S+F FOR THE ENJOYMENT

But would you push it as a soap opera mini series with all the Senators dying in the final episode with screams of noooooo! or would you do it as reality TV, swearing and all! Decisions, decisions.

P

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join