It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I was talking about middle eastern countries that entrap there people and brainwash them with garbage..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Are you #ing blind or something?

The Likud Party will stop at nothing,and I mean NOTHING to cleanse the land of Palestinians!

Wake up, fool!

You keep asking why people dislike Israel. You aren't looking hard enough or perhaps you're just ignoring it!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by christina-66

I was talking about middle eastern countries that entrap there people and brainwash them with garbage..

You mean like what Israel does to the people of Gaza and the West Bank (the entrapment part)?

Luckily the Israeli propaganda machine does not work on it's neighbors, it only works on American and Israeli citizens, and a few others scattered around the globe of the gullible variety, including my country which has fallen victim to the Zionist propaganda machine

That kid just after the 1:20 mark of this video looked pretty brainwashed if you ask me:

It works both ways. At least I am willing to admit it, are you?
edit on 11/20/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Unlike us of course.....we are spoon fed only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth aren't we?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Prior to Israel's 1948 Palestine was multi-faith. Now it is an apartheid state.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

"Or perhaps the people of a sovereign country Palestine are sick of the rocket attacks and constant provocation coming from Palestine Israelis and are cheering their military's resistance fighter's victory?

Israel Palestinians should just end things and ask for assistance to launch a full scale attack against the Palestinians Israelis. After all, its been nothing but years of suicide bombs, rocket assassinations, missile attacks and terror coming from there. Are we supposed to feel sorry for the ones constantly terrorizing civilians just because they suffer accidental civilian deaths in return? I don't think so. The world would be a happier place without Palestine, Iran, Pakistan and North Korea the US/UK/NATO/Israel."

See what I did there?
edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: tried to fix text; see if it worked...

edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: typo

edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

The thread was blank when you commented so how did you know what I was posting, you based your entire post on the title alone before I even submitted any content into the thread. It shows a lot about your character.

I am not one for such petty posts but.....owned.

You just couldn't wait could you to rush in and denounce the thread before you'd even read it? I might not agree with the things you say but I'd at least give them consideration. However you clearly do not follow that principle.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Bottom line some people know what is being shoveled in this thread:

Six Israeli 'spies' executed before baying mob in Gaza City, before motorbike gang drags one bloodied victim through the streets Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml#ixzz2Cn2sOXeM Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

Rather extreme wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah, cause Israeli assassinations of elected officials which is videotaped and then uploaded to youtube is much more civilized.

Can you imagine what would happen to any other country who openly assassinates people the way the Israelis do?
edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

I can hear Thurston Howell's voice in my head "I say, those Israeli's really know to carry out an assassination...they've quite improved all that nasty unpleasantness...The American's are quite good as well with those drones...Hand to hand combat is just so unseemly..."
edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I heard about this incident, and found it rather disturbing...all it proves is that the elected leaders of Gaza and Israel are both extremists who practice assassinating people. Is there any difference between Israel assassinating elected leaders of another state versus Hamas killing suspected spies.

Your country also practices the death penalty and foreign assassinations.

So what's your point, I thought this was already common knowledge?

Let it be known I am not a supporter of any of these actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Can you imagine what would happen to any other country who openly assassinates people the way the Israelis do?

Yes they'd just get away with it say like....The United States.

Well if it was those OTHER countries....well there'd be sheer indignation. Complete uproar!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Gaza's motorcycle lynch mob: Horrific fate of six men summarily shot dead and dragged through the streets for being 'Israeli spies'

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

How long before they start crucifying one another, barbaric it is all barbaric.
edit on 123030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As much as them pictures are very shocking to see in the link you gave, it doesn't show or talk about dead Gaza women and children...Death toll over 100 in total so far...Even two TV cameramen were killed a few hours ago in a supposed surgical airstrike, nearly killing NY Times reporters in the process.

Very one sided artical.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes that was posted just a couple of posts above yours.

It is truly dreadful and disturbing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sorry wasn't this thread about the evil Isrealis?

Saw Americans bodies burned and hung in the streets of Fallujah also saw Americanas being drug through the streets of Mogadishu.

And others still stone,behead,throw acid in peoples faces, and strap bombs on to themselves,.and drive them in to embassies who are not Americans, or isrealis.

So really answer by first post in this thread what is the point in this thread that is so "worthy" of ATS time?

Beyond the typical evil Isreali threads that some just love to create and ignore everything else that goes in the world.
edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Oh so death children only matter of they are Palenstinian just pay no never mind to anyone else who has died.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is different from folks in the USA cheering dead Islamist terrorists how ? No seriously? Lets face it, every nation has it's more extreme sorts, and they tend to make the news.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Saw Americans bodies burned and hung in the streets of Fallujah also saw Americanas being drug through the streets of Mogadishu.

And?

Ohhhh sorry the thread isn't up to your muslim hating standards is it? And it's "dragged" not "drug." Although I'm beginning to think some people are on them.

Both extremists in this conflict - Muslims and Jews - are disgusting, and it's innocent people who are getting caught in the middle.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh so death children only matter of they are Palenstinian just pay no never mind to anyone else who has died.

A life is a life no matter whether Israeli or Palestinian. That's my view anyway.

The death toll is disproportionately high on the Palestinian side though.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Sorry If i am not up to the tried and true, and failed Isreal hating threads on ATS.

everyone should hate ISREAL!!!!!

and they get all "upset" when people don't.

edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join