It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Now I question, why are those kind of people living in a hellhole of a place? (Not the environment of a hellhole but the people that make it a hellhole.)

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

They prefer to hide behind the population and launch rocket attacks.

I constantly see this line being put forward. Gaza is a densly built up area. Where exactly are they to go? Do you expect them to line up in the open for the Israeli F-16s?

You'd still complain whether they were firing rockets in the open or amonst the civilian population.

But they state that they protect Palestinians by firing rockets. Also, Gaza is not as densely built as you think. Google map is your friend, there is plenty of open space on the outskirts of villages.
But they will be picked up there pretty fast so the rocket launchers are among the population and it does not protect them very well by drawing fire,i think.

link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Israel withdrew its settlements from Gaza and got rockets launched at it. Not because some Palestinian woke up and said lets launch rockets and certainly not to protect civilians in Gaza - but because it is continuation of an attempt to remove Israel, like in 1948.
Again, there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza, there are no Jews in Gaza despite that there were Jewish settlements there prior to 1948.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that they removed the Jews and the settlements from there so that they can do what they're currently doing. Call me cynical.
edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

However, Israel is doing what any other nation would do in the face of incessant, deliberate, indiscriminate missile attacks on their civilians.

So by that logic you would support a Pakistani strike upon the United States? Due to the incessant, deliberate, indiscriminate missile attacks on their civilians.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Israel withdrew its settlements from Gaza and got rockets launched at it. Not because some Palestinian woke up and said lets launch rockets and certainly not to protect civilians in Gaza - but because it is continuation of an attempt to remove Israel, like in 1948.
Again, there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza, there are no Jews in Gaza despite that there were Jewish settlements there prior to 1948.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that they removed the Jews and the settlements from there so that they can do what they're currently doing. Call me cynical.

...And they did not remove settlements from West Bank to not do what they are doing? Same Palestinians and same evil genocidal Israelis.
Why Gaza is under blockade and West Bank is not? A hint, it is a word starting with r and ending with t,6 letters.
edit on 20-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Yeah, I know.
If we were acting in accordance to everything else we've done lately, we'd be arming the Gazans right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

there is plenty of open space on the outskirts of villages.

So you'd find it more acceptable if they moved to these open spaces? Or are you just upset that they won't play fair and allow themselves to be killed?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

...And they did not remove settlements from West Bank to not do what they are doing? Same Palestinians and same evil genocidal Israelis.
Why Gaza is under blockade and West Bank is not? A hint, it is a word starting with r and ending with t,6 letters.

I'm thinking it's because they have no interest in bombing Jerusalem and Bethlehem and the rest of it...They don't want to destroy it, they want it for themselves.

Would that be ummmm rocket?!
Or maybe it's that the Palestinian Authority is a sham?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Here we go. Captain Bias is at it again with his selective posts that depict an extreme minority in attemt to brand a people as a whole.

The thread was blank when you commented so how did you know what I was posting, you based your entire post on the title alone before I even submitted any content into the thread. It shows a lot about your character.

How about you take a few minutes and read the thread and get back to me, and please leave the name calling out of it next time.

How did I know what the tone of your post was going to be?

a) I read your misleading thread title

b) I've been on ATS for a while, and I'm familiar with your posting history

As for name calling, I did no such thing. I was critical of your bias presentation of the situation, and rightfully so.

If your're going to present information in a one sided manner, be prepared to be called out on it.

What part of my title is misleading, it's completely true.

My post history is not relevant to this exact discussion, what is relevant is the information which I have provided yet you refuse to acknowledge in your typical fashion.

And yes you did call me names. You said that I am predictable, that I am agenda driven, and also called me pathetic, while still not acknowledging any of the content in the thread...I think I am seeing a pattern here.

Now I will ask nicely one more time, what are your thoughts about the information I provided, and please respond to the questions I asked you such as why is my title misleading.

I did not insult you personally, I criticized your presentation of the issues, which has unfortunately been a pattern of yours regarding any issues concerning Israel.

As for responding to your questions, I believe I already did in my previous post, but I will reiterate and elaborate.

The extremists on both sides are wrong, and are an obstacle to an everlasting peace treaty.

There is a far greater percentage of extremists among the Palestinians, and among Muslims in the region.

Israel has demsonstrated in the recent past that their government is willing to make concessions for peace. Occupied land in Gaza was ceded to the Palestinian Authority a few years ago to extend the olive branch, but Hamas seized control from the moderate Fatah faction (that currently controls the West Bank) in a bloody coup against their own people, and has sinced launched a campaign of terror against Israel.

Unfortunately, as a result, there are a minority of Irsaeli citizens that have become extremist in their views because they are sick and tired of living with the constant threat of terrorism, and they just want a resolution at this point, regardless of the means. I don't agree with that ideology, but then again, I don't have to worry about a rocket landing in my living room.

The sad reality is, that Hamas and other terrorist proxy groups in the region don't even have a hidden agenda. They proudly promote the fact that they will not rest until Israel ceases to exist within any recognized broders whatsoever.

So I'll ask you nicely, can you please provide your opinion as to the manner in which the Israeli government should respond to incessant missiles attacks from an elected terrorist regime that deliberately sacrifices their own civilians to promote their agenda?

Can you please provide your opinion as to how the Israeli government can possibly respond to Hamas in a diplomatic manner?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

The take over by Hamas was a tactic. Feign peace, then switch leaders and attack Israel again and again. Israel tries to make it stop, and finally says enough is enough and now we see the result. The U.N. is overrun with terrorist loving countries and American / Jew hating countries. It's time to kick the U.N. out, leave it, and defend ourselves. Stop funding Muslim nations, change trade rules, and be the Americans we have always been, the most creative, and prosperous country ever. Then we can again start helping the world.

America has given more to the world than any other nation. America is currently controlled by traitors on both the left and the right. Throw them all out, get rid of the private central banks, and turn the word politician, congressman, Lawyer, banker into dirty words which people are ashamed to associate. End the lobby system, and treat all citizens equally. Then we might once again help promote peace. Until this is done, we are headed for WWIII by design. This whole conflict is by design for world power and control.
edit on 20-11-2012 by UnifiedSerenity because: miss spelled word

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

there is plenty of open space on the outskirts of villages.

So you'd find it more acceptable if they moved to these open spaces? Or are you just upset that they won't play fair and allow themselves to be killed?

I am upset about the losses of Palestinian civilian population that is being dragged into the fighting. And frankly i expected Hamas guys to be much more upset then me about this,but it clearly is not the case.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The take over by Hamas was a tactic. Feign peace, then switch leaders and attack Israel again and again. Israel tries to make it stop, and finally says enough is enough and now we see the result. The U.N. is overrun with terrorist loving countries and American / Jew hating countries. It's time to kick the U.N. out, leave it, and defend ourselves. Stop funding Muslim nations, change trade rules, and be the Americans we have always been, the most creative, and prosperous country ever. Then we can again start helping the world.

I wouldn't like to live in your America. Sounds a bit extremist for my liking. BRING OUT THE MACHINE GUNS! LET'S LIQUIDATE THE DIPLOMATS!

It was actually Joseph Stalin who said that...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm thinking it's because they have no interest in bombing Jerusalem and Bethlehem and the rest of it...They don't want to destroy it, they want it for themselves.

Would that be ummmm rocket?!
Or maybe it's that the Palestinian Authority is a sham?

For your information - Israel has/had full control over all of those territories. Has over Jerusalem and had over Hebron and Beth Lehem. Oslo Agreements? Hebron agreement? I think that it will help if you read about it a bit.
And yes it is rocket. As for PLO being a sham - 12 years ago Israel and PLO fought in a second intifada (again, worth a read about) with much more casualties then in previous Gaza war for example.
Because PLO guys care about their people , there are no rockets at Israel. And West Bank is not blockaded and despite all its problems people there live much much better then in Gaza. Without Hamas rockets protecting them.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

If the terrorist element is removed from Gaza, and the Palestinians become unified under moderate leadership, like Fatah in the West Bank, then there will eventually be a peaceful, two state resolution to this mess.

Israel will compromise under the right circumstances. Israel has ceded occupied land before in an effort to promote peace talks, and they would be willing make concessions again.

The main issue at this time is that the Palestinians are divided. Hamas controls Gaza. Hamas will not recognize Israel's right to exist within any defined borders in the region whatsoever. Hamas is sworn to the destruction of the State of Israel.

As long as Hamas is in control of Gaza, there will never be a two state solution.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I think Slayer answered your question better than I could have done....

I just don't see why there needs to be a war over Jerusalem (coz that is whats it about, holy land)... the Muslims already have Mecca, why do they need Jerusalem?

Ok, they may have occupied it at one time but so did the British own India... we aren't saying to the Indians 'get out, we want it back'

Israel isn't in the Commonwealth either which means the British can't intervene on their own... I do believe they would have though by now if Israel was a Commonwealth Country! It is a Protectorate State though, which is why the UN has a say in the Peace Process!

Sorry, i'm not a Historian or I may have gone into more detail but as I say 'Slayer answered you well.
edit on 20-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I wouldn't like to live in your America. Sounds a bit extremist for my liking. BRING OUT THE MACHINE GUNS! LET'S LIQUIDATE THE DIPLOMATS!

It was actually Joseph Stalin who said that...

Yes, the current America is so wonderful! The Dems keeping people poor to throw little bones of goodies at them, and get their votes. The Republicans backing the war machine for ages, and companies like Halliburton setting up disasters and profiting off of them. The Dems and Rep. profiting off of war, and backing their pet industries for corporate welfare. Yes, the loss of freedoms and civil liberties in the name of war on terror.

Getting groped in airports and soon to be anywhere they deem it necessary is a wonderful nation. The fake war on terror stripping us of opportunity and sending us to jail on one person's word. My America would take care of our own first, stop this bs war on drugs,terror, poverty. Let us live our lives as we want as long as it does not endanger others.

Stop special group support with tax dollars. You want to do something like put a cross in urine and call it art, go ahead, but don't get funded by my tax dollars to do it. You want to smoke dope, shoot up heroin, fine, but pay for your lack of being able to hold down a job yourself, and stop crying about how your mommy didn't hug you enough or you didn't get a fair chance. I am so sick of the lies. If there is a need a group will sprout up and the people will do it.

We cannot continue on the path we are on. Cloward and Piven knew if they over burdened the people with big government programs we would implode. We are imploding and soon there won't be an ability to help those American's who truly need it and deserve it. We have got to stop what we have been doing or we will be destroyed as a nation and that is the goal.

Destroy us morally, educationally, economically until we are desperate for change, and then they will give us their solution which we would never have agreed to in the past whether liberal or conservative. We are doomed to be cogs in a wheel with no choice, freedom, or happiness.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'll admit I am less knowledgeable about the details in/of the West Bank.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If you all haven't noticed, the video has been taken down by YouTube due to a copyright claim by a group whos name is written in what I assume to be Hebrew, I am open for corrections. If you go back to page one of the video and click the link you will see what I mean.

It appears that certain groups did not want this behavior to be seen, and perhaps they were upset that it reached such a wide audience.

YouTube, thanks for giving in to their demands /sarcasm.

ETA:

I wonder how footage of a rally which was filmed by an independent party can be considered a violation of copyright. I am going to look into this in more detail because YouTube has a habit of this type of censorship.
edit on 11/20/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It says that someone named Tomer Slootski claimed copyright over that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ooops
edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

I am at work and trying my best to convert as I have a few other links. I will not upload the link to this thread but will make sure to distribute it via e-mail if you u2u me as this needs to be passed around before it completely disapears. Stay tuned!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join