Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by lnfideI
so much for democracy in israel heh
Well, um,,,,, to be honest, and really I must be honest with you now. But ummm.
I didn't say anything about in my earlier post about this little guy. But right at the start of the video, where he is talking to the camera, and the
nice Police Officer calmly and respectably walks up to him and asks for his,,,,,,,wait for it now.
Why would they ask someone for their passport?
1. He is standing around with Arabs at a Israeli parade, wearing a Israeli Kippah with a Palestinian flag clipped ONTO it.
2. he is obviously mealy mouthed and has drawn the ire of the locals and parade watchers. They obviously notified a Police Officer.
3. He is not at home. Israel is not his home.
He got pushed about and then ran off, and then put down because.
1. He did not produce a Passport.
2. He continued to be a know it all mealy mouth punk.
3. He resisted being pushed about and then ran off, and then put down.
4. And to top it all off nicely (LOL) he said CALL MY EMBASSY CALL MY CONSULATE, like he was some sort of hot shot diplomat or something.
So much for democracy, hope that kid has a better understanding of it before attempting to visit a democratic country again.