It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Side winder?

I'm not the one who posts a truncated version of history

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You think you got ME mad? Not so. I posted the 1947/8 map of the land granted to the Jewish people.....and a map of how much the land allocated to the Palestinians has since been diminished. I also pointed out to the poster I replied to that Jerusalem is NOT recognised as being a Jewish city.

You, on the other hand, want to go back to 1919???

Well before all of that the Brits offered the Jews a state of their own in Kenya (as if they had the right to do that too) - which was rejected by the Zionists. After WWI the Zionist Jews expressed a desire to set up a state of their own in Libya. The Libyan's agreed - on the basis that only Jews from the former Ottoman Empire would be permitted to do so - this being to protect their own indigenous culture (Libyan pop. at the time was only 1 million). This arrangement was not acceptable to the Zionists either and so they sought a different locale.

I will forgive you for not including ALL of the history in your post. After all......in a history going back 6,000 years - how could anyone?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

If the world hadn't sat ''in the comfort of their nice suburban homes and make judgements based upon their own little mentality of what they think is right and wrong.' South Africa would still be an apartheid state and Nelson Mandela would still be considered a terrorist (he did, after all, spend 25 years in prison for blowing up a supermarket and killing women and children).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
You, on the other hand, want to go back to 1919???

Yes of course which predates 1947/48.

Why so startled?
You went back to the 4th millennium BCE then skipped 2,000 years to 1538 then jumped again to 1947/48

I will forgive you for not including ALL of the history in your post. After all......in a history going back 6,000 years - how could anyone?

Agreed....
But, I wouldn't be so hard on yourself.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Did Israel exist in 1919?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hey Israel?

Deal with your extremist elements before you whine and cry and moan about Iran and Gaza.

You can do that very easily at the voting booth and if not? There's always peaceful revolution.

Otherwise, I do not want you getting another cent of my tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
re-posted at end of thread

edit on 20-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
“The bottom line is this: Peace will come to Israel and the Middle East only when the Israeli government is willing to comply with international law, with the Roadmap for Peace, with official American policy, with the wishes of a majority of its own citizens--and honor its own previous commitments--by accepting its legal borders. All Arab neighbors must pledge to honor Israel's right to live in peace under these conditions. The United States is squandering international prestige and goodwill and intensifying global anti-American terrorism by unofficially condoning or abetting the Israeli confiscation and colonization of Palestinian territories.”

― Jimmy Carter

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Did Israel exist in 1919?

OK let's cut the crap.
You opened your claim starting with Jerusalem. Let's take a look.

I see the house of David

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
OP, I am fairly certain if you look at the other side in all of this there will be extremism as well. I find the behavior in that video clip repugnant! All the same, I find launching missiles into civilian populated areas repugnant! Using women and children as human shields, repugnant! Just as repugnant, is the use of schools, hospitals, and houses of worship as command posts and locations to launch attacks. That is the other side in all of this. They have launched nearly a 1,000 rockets into Israel before this latest assault began....

I find it repugnant that Israel uses the pathetic excuse of a handful of rockets to justify enslaving, persecuting, humiliating and destroying an entire nation of people.

The escalation started when an Israeli military incursion into Gaza on 8 November killed a Palestinian child: www.guardian.co.uk... and then proceeded to shell the funeral...

"Systematic destruction of hope"

This is what Israel is about right now. Time and time again we here crappy excuse about rockets that thankfully don't hit their targets or barely explode but it justifies the extremely violent reaction that Israel has shown?

And I am not talking about now...Over countless years I have watched and listened to how the Palestinians have been systematically crushed by Israel in an attempt not to plead "Self Defence" but exact out a measure of hate which they are very good at.

So all the land grabs, the persecution, demonizing of Arab Israeli's (Muslim, Christian and Jewish) and Palestinians, the wanton destruction of their food and income source i.e. Olive groves, restricting supplies, aid, locking up the young and beating the old, the total and utter decimation of a nation of people and their identity, proclaimed as the correct reaction to a handful of rockets by a desperate group of people (ignorant and otherwise) do you expect the world to have any sympathy? To protect new settlements...

LAND THEY STOLE

I am not on about the land that was agreed, I am on about the settlements that are being created daily when they (Israel) were told by the UN and the US to stop the settlement plan.

The hard truth is that Israel has become the very evil they so tried to get away from in Europe during their persecution under the hands of Hitler.

The world is waking up and start to disenfranchise themselves from Israel and this happened before...in fact Israel (the regime) has a history of this.

Blaming Hamas, a pitiful group, using them as an excuse to butcher entire families with your war machine is pathetic. Israel created Hamas and others like it, turning them into extremists groups because of the way they have choked out the very life of Palestine.

I care for both sides, because in the aftermath of this political/fundamentalist/extremist fight the innocent Palestinians and Israeli's are the ones who lose (the Palestinians more so).

Israel IS an apartheid regime at this current time.

I will leave you with this, the English way of looking at things (warning contains strong language, if you are easily offended or can't handle the truth turn away):

edit on 20-11-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
Here we go. Captain Bias is at it again with his selective posts that depict an extreme minority in attempt to brand a people as a whole.

You seriously want to go there?

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that cheered the death of Americans on 911?

How about the hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremists that form rallies annually on their statutory holidays and openly chant "Death to Israel"?

The extremists are wrong regardless of their religious affiliation.

However, if you want compare the number of extremists on both sides of this conflict, it's not even close, and you know it.

You're so predictable, and your agenda is so blatantly obvious, that it's absolutely disgraceful and pathetic.

Keep it up though. You know damn well that there are likeminded anti-Israel members on ATS who will star and flag your BS, and I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Good work champ.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Iranians came out en mass in sympathy for the USA after 9/11. The cheering you speak of was ALSO picking and choosing.

There was "ONE" Black Panther, or someone dressed like that, near a poll booth -- and Fox News covered that for a few hours and acted like chickens with their heads cut off.

But ranting that this is selective doesn't erase the fact that there are quite a few "Israelis extremists" and they don't sound that different from their leadership. I cannot count how many times I've heard a Zionist justify everything with; "But they want to wipe us off the map" -- who was that, and was he on a park bench ranting at pigeons? If they meant the leader of Iran, it was an intentional mistranslation of him speaking about the "peace agreement map" that Israel had to adhere to.

Picking and choosing is what this game is all about. We've got a handful of "terrorists" yet this is somehow evil compared to drone attacks and the military presence of other nations? How are bombs NOT scary? We don't target civilians -- but every civilian that gets hit by the USA or Israel is suddenly a terrorist suspect.

If the military action on Gaza were not popular, it wouldn't be happening. So someone has to be "happy" about it. Further, when the death toll is in the thousands -- SOMEONE has to be killed, right? So is showing any of that prejudicial, or does it lend perspective?

All Jews do not feel like this -- in fact, there are a large number of Palestinians and Israelis who are sick of the factions and bloodshed in their name -- just like I'm sick of our unilateral military actions all over the world to procure cheap resources for multinationals.

If you don't want to show the UGLY side of this Israelis military action -- then you are obviously for the destruction of Gaza. Pretending the IDF is always the victim is pretty hard when they've got the tanks and their enemy has nothing but hunger and rocks.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How do you figure? The Israeli population is much much smaller than 1 Billion+ Muslims

Oh? Because those 1 Billion+ Muslims have Israel surrounded on the front line? These 1 Billion are scattered across the planet. Don't make it sound like they have a billion raging Muslims on their doorstep. They don't, extremists are always a minority.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Oh Jesus....you're now going to Biblical mythology? LOL

What has THAT got to do with the legally recognised 1948 borders and illegally occupied Palestinian territories? Pray do tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Don't make it sound like they have a billion raging Muslims on their doorstep. They don't, extremists are always a minority.

I didn't.

He was talking out of his backside.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Seriously?

This is from somebody who starts their reply with the "4th millennium BCE "

What?

You doubt Rome or Egypt conquered the territory?

That's only Biblical history?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yeah, this snip's crazy. I swear the Albert Pike letter just rings true all the time. Creating a no win situation in the ME and letting them destroy eachother. Hence the wests support of the Muslim Brotherhood, probably knowing damn well that it will increase tensions between Israel and their neighbours.

It does seem somewhat planned to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I just wonder -- if Pakistanis NEVER retaliated from their ghetto with rockets on occasion -- would that change ANYTHING in Israel's policies? Did they provide more college educations or opportunities when there weren't rockets? Was there ever a time when they suddenly rewarded Palestine?

And WHY is anyone bothering to launch these -- is it for the benefit of Palestine, or is it to justify a war?

If these rocket attacks were treated as desperate actions of individuals -- rather than military actions of an entire nation, they might find out who's responsible. It might even be someone from the Mossad providing the weapons (in fact, I find that highly likely).

Palestine had no central government or military, and lining up and shooting random people in retaliation for a death on your side -- well, we all know who perfected that tactic, don't we?

If we want to talk about equivalence, these pop rockets have killed about 50 Israelis and a hundred times more Palestinians than that have died in detention.

Really, what is stopping any Palestinian from taking up violence? Aren't their children's children going to live in squaller, lead a life of slavery, and only hope to live long enough to breed the next generation of indentured servants at the tender mercy of their keepers?

Yes, the other Arab nations suck for not taking them in, probably using them as pawns. But I don't for a moment think it's just religion causing the animosity with Israel. For better or worse; authoritarian regimes use the "enemy" and an excuse to punish their own people and keep them in line. The Saudis do it -- and it looks to me like the Likud party has done nothing but bring Israel more war since they've been in power. They excuse every diminished privilege and opportunity with their people by pointing to an external threat. And so do the Iranian Mullahs and so do the Egyptians. And Pakistan and India fight over Kashmir.

Things will not get better in Gaza until there is no profit in war. That decision is entirely in the hands of the Israelis.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Ben81 and Corruption Exposed, your thought processes are so similar it's scary. I wouldn't be surprised to find out both accounts belong to one person or you both are best friends.

When is ya'lls next trip to your handlers in Iran?

----

Lets put it this way. If you Mexico allowed drug cartels to launch missiles at my town. Either America would invade, or id get a militia together myself. I .. will .. kill .. you. If you try and kill me. You better not miss and Hamas is doing a whole lot of missing. Israel needs to do a full scale invasion.

Has America spend in excess of 50 years persecuting the Mexicans, imposing sanctions, destroying entire neighbourhoods, cutting of any and all supplies of vital aid, destroying and any and all hope for the South Americans (which is partly true)?

No so don't give a shoddy comparison please.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

This is what 'I've been saying from the start, Netanyahu Likud party is a right wing movement just like Hamas is.

Likud is a Revisionist Zionism party, with extreme Ideologies just like Hamas.

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel.
The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

Similarly, they claim the Jordan River as the permanent eastern border to Israel and it also claims Jerusalem as belonging to Israel. "Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem, including the plan to divide the city presented to the Knesset by the Arab factions and supported by many members of Labor and Meretz."

The Likud party completely believes that Gaza belongs to them, and they have no intentions of letting Palestinians live there, the likud government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state, even though publicly they claim to want a two state system.

www.likud.org.il...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join