It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes, it was savage and horrifying, but at the same time, the collaborators must have known what the consequences of their actions would be more than anyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Until Israels give Likud the boot, they are guilty by association for these crimes against Palestinians in Gaza.

Wake up, Mossad sheep!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry If i am not up to the tried and true, and failed Isreal hating threads on ATS.

Nothing wrong with criticising a country.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Can you imagine what would happen to any other country who openly assassinates people the way the Israelis do?

Yes they'd just get away with it say like....The United States.

Well if it was those OTHER countries....well there'd be sheer indignation. Complete uproar!

I know. They were even openly referring to the assassinations of Iranian scientists in the GOP debates, "I think it's grrrrreat!"

Incredible.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Prior to Israel's 1948 Palestine was multi-faith. Now it is an apartheid state.

Really?

Is that why there are 1.5 million indigenous Arabs currently living inside Israel proper that have equal rights, preserved identity, religious freedom, an elected party in the Israeli Parliament, serve in the IDF, and enjoy a higher standard of living than most Arabs living outside of Israel?

I think you should research the meaning of apartheid.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh so death children only matter of they are Palenstinian just pay no never mind to anyone else who has died.

You missed my point..

Gaza death toll hits 126 — 27 children, 57 civilians, over 1,000 wounded.

Israeli death toll hits 10 - 6 Mossad intelligence agents, 1 IDF solider 3 civilians.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

After firing how many thousands of rockets at the Isrealis?

1000? 2000? and that is all they have killed?

Seems to me they would get a damn clue of how combat ineffective Hamas is.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
reply to post by neo96

Oh so death children only matter of they are Palenstinian just pay no never mind to anyone else who has died.

You missed my point..

Gaza death toll hits 126 — 27 children, 57 civilians, over 1,000 wounded.

Israeli death toll hits 10 - 6 Mossad intelligence agents, 1 IDF solider 3 civilians.

It's absolutely tragic that so many innocent Palestinians are being used as pawns to promote the twisted political agenda of Hamas.

However, Israel is doing what any other nation would do in the face of incessant, deliberate, indiscriminate missile attacks on their civilians.

Hamas knew that eventually, Israel would respond, and therefore, Hamas is responsible for the deaths of their own civilians because of their evil, cowardly tactics.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Gaza is like a small child fighting back while being raped. Yes ,all the blows are basically ineffective.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Sorry wasn't this thread about the evil Isrealis?

Saw Americans bodies burned and hung in the streets of Fallujah also saw Americanas being drug through the streets of Mogadishu.

And others still stone,behead,throw acid in peoples faces, and strap bombs on to themselves,.and drive them in to embassies who are not Americans, or isrealis.

So really answer by first post in this thread what is the point in this thread that is so "worthy" of ATS time?

Beyond the typical evil Isreali threads that some just love to create and ignore everything else that goes in the world.
edit on 20-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Look...Do you have any #ing empathy for how it must feel to be these people, to live their lives?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, to name just a few - it was all #ing lies, and it's documented. Not one person has been held accountable, THEY are widely considered to be the terrorists and it's still happening.
The media is speculating that this action in Gaza may very well be an election ploy. A #ing election ploy!
Dead people are one thing - how about dead people for no #ing reason?
Add to that all the military combat deaths and suicides.
It's a #ing travesty. You are angry at all the wrong people for all the wrong things.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Yeah well The Isreali/Palenstine issue is between themselves and all the necons can have their little pity party.

Seems to me they need to sort their own crap out instead of dragging the rest of us in to after all that is what they have said for the past 10 years.

Leave them alone, and they get all up set when someone agrees with that, but nope isreal and Palenstine is the only place they should be involved in.

I want no part of that mess that has been the same as it ever was for over 2000 years.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

However, Israel is doing what any other nation would do in the face of incessant, deliberate, indiscriminate missile attacks on their civilians.

Hamas knew that eventually, Israel would respond, and therefore, Hamas is responsible for the deaths of their own civilians because of their evil, cowardly tactics.

This is the same misguided notion that many Americans have towards the Middle East. They don't realise or just want to ignore that it's their policies which are instigating the violence and formenting it. Instead it's easier and simpler to just whitewash the situation with "they hate us" - which is a ridiculously simplistic and untrue statement.

Do you think the Palestinians just got up one morning and thought...you know what I feel like launching a few rockets into Israel today, anyone want to join me?

They are consistently denied a voice and Israel continues to build settlements in the face of international criticism. They are punished as a whole and do not have the military capacity to oppress or truly endanger the Israeli state's existence.

Cowardly tactics - as opposed to what? Please explain to us what you wouldn't consider cowardly. Launching extra-judicial assassinations from thousands of feet in the air?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Gaza is like a small child fighting back while being raped. Yes ,all the blows are basically ineffective.

That is pretty silly analogy. Hamas has tens of thousands armed man, with small arms mortars and light artillery.
They prefer to hide behind the population and launch rocket attacks. How it is like small child?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What is the world is their problem?

They kill for land. Carry out a mass genocide of good people, and they say everything is theirs.

Is it just me or are they brought up to be evil? (Evil being killing, stealing and anything else that breaks the common law)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

They prefer to hide behind the population and launch rocket attacks.

I constantly see this line being put forward. Gaza is a densly built up area. Where exactly are they to go? Do you expect them to line up in the open for the Israeli F-16s?

You'd still complain whether they were firing rockets in the open or amonst the civilian population.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

This is the same misguided notion that many Americans have towards the Middle East. They don't realise or just want to ignore that it's their policies which are instigating the violence and formenting it. Instead it's easier and simpler to just whitewash the situation with "they hate us" - which is a ridiculously simplistic and untrue statement.

Do you think the Palestinians just got up one morning and thought...you know what I feel like launching a few rockets into Israel today, anyone want to join me?

They are consistently denied a voice and Israel continues to build settlements in the face of international criticism. They are punished as a whole and do not have the military capacity to oppress or truly endanger the Israeli state's existence.

Cowardly tactics - as opposed to what? Please explain to us what you wouldn't consider cowardly. Launching extra-judicial assassinations from thousands of feet in the air?

Israel withdrew its settlements from Gaza and got rockets launched at it. Not because some Palestinian woke up and said lets launch rockets and certainly not to protect civilians in Gaza - but because it is continuation of an attempt to remove Israel, like in 1948.
Again, there are no Israeli settlements in Gaza, there are no Jews in Gaza despite that there were Jewish settlements there prior to 1948.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

killing, stealing and anything else that breaks the common law)

Yes but not all Israeli's are killing and stealing are they?

Believe it or not there are plenty of Israelis who are sick and tired of the violence and want to get on with their lives.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Israel withdrew its settlements from Gaza

Yes but I was under the impression that the international community had called for a freeze on israeli settlement building on Palestinian land which has been roundly ignored.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sorry but i think your wrong, when the British was being bombed and attacked by the Irish terrorists groups, they didn't send the in the Airforce and the Navy to bomb any building that had suspected Irish terrorists in and destroy the Irish infostructure beyond repair, as that is only hurting the innocent civilians.

And as for those Mossad agents being dragged through the street.
Look at it like this, If you just see your child or wife murdered by a Bomb, and you then see one of the soldiers responsable for that bomb, what would you do in that situation....I'm guessing some of those guys on them bikes witnessed there families murdered, i don't condone those barbaric acts for one moment, but who knows what you would do in similar circumstances, i'm guessing we would all turn animalistic.

Here's some fresh footage of the destruction of Gaza.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join