It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Where was this lockdown of info?There were tons of people talking about it on facebook.The media broke away from SNL for awhile to have coverage of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
here is the link to the Louisiana blast that was felt with shattered windows over 30 miles away. We all saw the light int he sky, everyone knows whatever it was fell from the sky. As the light got closer to the ground, that's when the explosion took place.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Originally posted by cass1dy09
It is not from a gas leak, Drone. www.whatdoesitmean.com...
If you look at the picture of the aftermath there definitely seems to be 2 blast areas which would fit their description of "two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles" as they described was detected from a russian defense satellite
edit on 11-11-2012 by Maskander because: typo

Oh please, this is Sorcha Faal (Scha Fail).

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Or how about a methlab explosion that caused a chain of detonations ? All kinds of madness could have been the cause I guess.

Yeah, I'm going with a Meth lab.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The best guess I have is from the Fort Wayne Fire Dept.:
700 - Disaster Signal
C - Critical

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just read a news report that said the cause of the explosion is unknown. A expolsion caused by a gas leak is usually pretty obvious. Why is this one not obvious? Who died? Who lived in the houses that were distroyed?

I've seen plenty of houses destroyed from gas leaks, and usually when a house blows up from a gas leak, it doesn't reduce the whole house into tiny little pieces, much less two houses.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Extreme emergency Code 700 Fire alert

Code 700 C

Radio codes and signals INDIANA : Link to the complete list

FORT WAYNE FIRE SIGNALS:

700 Disaster Signal
701 False Alarm
702 We Can Handle
703 Small Working Fire
...etc

FORT WAYNE EMS CODES:

A - Good
B - Fair
C - Critical

MARION GENERAL HOSPITAL CODES:

Code 700 Fire alert

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Not sure I understand your question. Seems like a pretty good way to take someone out and blame it on a gas explosion to me. There are 800 drones equipped with missiles according to public figures. Their entire purpose is to attack targets, otherwise they wouldnt carry missiles, would they?

I'm just saying 'why would they deploy a drone to strike a house in Indianapolis?'

And not get the residents to safety before doing so??
edit on 11-11-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I just read a news report that said the cause of the explosion is unknown. A expolsion caused by a gas leak is usually pretty obvious. Why is this one not obvious? Who died? Who lived in the houses that were distroyed?

I've seen plenty of houses destroyed from gas leaks, and usually when a house blows up from a gas leak, it doesn't reduce the whole house into tiny little pieces, much less two houses.

Those houses are made of wood so i'd guess a gas blast would pretty much demolish one or 2!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouisianaMan
Maybe I can shed some light on this!!! This is the exact same thing that happened here a month or two ago in NW Louisiana. A huge explosion went off and shook houses and shattered windows 30 miles away. They tried to blame it on an underground bunker ammo explosion. But that didn't explain the light in the sky that looked like the brightest, slowest shooting star we had ever seen. The light in the sky was followed from Tyler, Texas, over NW Louisiana and it descended down from the sky, soon after it when the loud boom took place. They evacuated everyone. They didn't notify the sheriff for 7 hours, this took place at 11pm at night, that this was an ammo blast? Made no sense. They also scheduled a press conference at 7am next morning, but it was cancelled and rescheduled for 11am. That one was cancelled at last minute also and they never did have one.

This also happened in Russia a few months before our blast, and same thing, shook houses 30 miles out, shattered windows. They blamed the russian blast also on old ammo depot. I'll post links soon.............

How can it not be something from the sky. Hundreds here saw the light in the sky, looked like a meteor to us. Official news story never even mentioned the light in the sky............

These fireballs and booms and slow moving 'meteors' and lights in the sky etc. etc. are all beeing reported quite frequently from all over the world now, and if I recall there are even several threads here about it on ATS. I seem to recall too a giant explosion in a mountain in China and another in Korea not long ago, where 'energy' weapons systems were suspected of being used were mentioned though not proven. Not saying this explosion in Indy is at all related but I certainly think keeping the door open to possibilities is fully warranted. Stealth technology IMo is coming of age and has to a large degree already arrived, cloaking terrorist activities inside of 'natural' events will certainly provide a challenge for those wishing to understand events and stay in the know as to the truer nature of things.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why do they use drones in Iraq and Afghanistan when they have soldiers stationed there?

Same reasons apply here.

Why invest money in building drones capable of launching missiles, and letting them fly around in US skies? I dont understand why its considered strange when they are being used. Why would they fly over the US if they wouldnt be used there?

What other purpose would they have? If its for surveillence only, then why do they have missiles? Self defence?

edit on 11-11-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I am interested, do you have a name for that mountain or a link to a existing thread? I´m curious about that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Originally posted by redtic
Gas explosion completely destroys home

www.wishtv.com...

posts from people to local station facebook page
www.facebook.com...

a house explosion IS NOT felt around a 30 miles radius
edit on 10-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

Agreed...obvious cover story.

If it was a house explosion..for it to create such a boom felt shaking entire houses up to the distances being reported, it would have had to have been equivalent to many tonnes of TNT...or even a small nuke device perhaps.

It may be a meteorite...if they hit and they're large enough, this would cause the effects being reported, and a gag on the media if there are thought to be more on there way in...in the UK we have had several strange meteor sightings of late, a possible connection?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting, not sure if I'm buying this whole "gas leak" story. My first reaction was a tactical missile that went rogue, of course we'd never actually hear that explanation, if it were the true cause.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by Maskander

Definitely. At that point we're talking 28,000,000,000,000 watts for a 3312 m^3 house that was completely filled with gas.

No where near the same energy as feeling a 4.0 Earthquake, but I'm thinking that you guys got a lot of rattling from a surface explosion rather than more of an earthquake thing where things fall off the shelves.
edit on 11-11-2012 by GreenGlassDoor because: (no reason given)

I'm not buying the whole gay explosion thing at all.
I experienced the same thing when the Buncefield Oil Refinery exploded in the UK, and I was at work, fewer than 30 miles from that explosion. We felt a tremor, no bang at all. It was enough to make us think there had been an earthquake, but we did not hear an explosion, and this was within 30 miles, and it was an oil refinery!

The idea that natural gas explosion in a leaky home would be heard 30 miles away is a nonsense in my opinion.

I'm going on my own experience, and while I'm not suggesting it was anything else specifically, I very much doubt that a natural gas explosion in a leaky house would be heard more than 30 miles away, when sealed oil tankers with tonnes of fuel exploding could not be heard less than 30 miles away in the UK.

I can understand that topography might play a small role, but the distance over 30 miles in the UK is pretty flat, it's not like we live in a mountainous region.

Therefore, I'm not buying the natural gas explanation one bit.
edit on 11-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
reply to post by Maskander

There was a giant sonic boom and it shook the houses. That's what is going on.
Look for the causes of sonic booms, it was probably a crazy pilot showing off.

It's illegal for fighter pilots to fly that low in civilian airspace, for this very reason, because it scares people and can shatter windows and cause accidents.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Indianapolis home explosion kills two
Updated: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 12:45 PM EST
Published : Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 12:45 PM EST

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) -

The investigation into an explosion on the south side of Indianapolis could take weeks, an official with Citizens Energy said Sunday morning.

Two people were killed, and more than a dozen homes were damaged or destroyed after a large explosion rocked a south side neighborhood late Saturday night.

The Indianapolis Fire Department says the explosion happened in the 8400 block of Fieldfare Way, which is in a subdivision just off of Sherman Avenue south of Stop 11 Road.

Citizens Energy shut off gas to all the homes in the subdivision and investigated potential gas issues in the neighborhood. An official said the company had received no reports of an odor of gas in the area, and no gas leaks had been discovered as of early Sunday morning.

Indianapolis Fire Department planned to continue investigating Sunday morning when daylight was available.

IFD spokeswoman Bonnie Hensley says that about 200 people were taken to a shelter at Mary Bryan Elementary School. Hensley said that about 15-20 people remained overnight at the shelter and were being assisted by the American Red Cross. The rest of the residents stayed with friends or family. Officials searched each home in the area.

“We know nothing about [the victim] at this point…we don’t know the address of the house at this point,” Hensley said. “There were two houses that exploded; the houses on either side of them have extensive damage.”

Hensley said that a couple of the firefighters said it looked like a war zone. Officials patrolled the scene throughout the night. They say more fatalities are expected.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is very worrying to me.
Either we are under attack by a foreign enemy or meteor strikes are going to be becoming more and more frequent.

I don't know why...but I'm going with missile strike right now...I just feel it in my gut.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ok as far as i've read this morning... no one saw any fireballs prior to the explosion.. or did i miss something?? so how is the Louisiana incident have anything to do with this? I have been within 30 miles of a gas explosion... and there was no sonic boom and it didn't shake my windows... Do i look for the authorities to tell me if it was something abnormal? ahhhh no. I'm sure they will stick to the natural gas thing whether or not that's what it was.. which it could have been if there had been enough natural gas in the area i suppose.. or whether it was something out of the ordinary.. the official word will be gas leak... mystery solved...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

“We know nothing about [the victim] at this point…we don’t know the address of the house at this point,” Hensley said. “There were two houses that exploded; the houses on either side of them have extensive damage.”

2 houses destroyed.
2 AGM-114 Hellfire missiles fired according to the Russians.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join