It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
It is not from a gas leak, Drone. www.whatdoesitmean.com...
If you look at the picture of the aftermath there definitely seems to be 2 blast areas which would fit their description of "two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles" as they described was detected from a russian defense satellite
edit on 11-11-2012 by Maskander because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Your source is a prolific hoaxer and generally banned from ATS.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

I have seen this many times from Sorcha Fail as well, and it really is a fascinating subject of disinfo being perpetuated through that name.

I also find it strange that using Peerblock in its active state does not load WhatDoesItMean.com (a software like a firewall that blocks known "orwellian" ip addresses) from communicating with your computer -- whatever protocol.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Your source is a prolific hoaxer and generally banned from ATS.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Oh, ok. Who knows could be David Petraeus' house

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

it's says they weren't at home...but 2 are confirmed dead...what the He!! is going down over there......?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here we go ---->

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by headb
reply to post by Trillium

You say gas should smell like rotten eggs and not like sulfur.

BUT Sulfur smells like rotten eggs.

Oh now I'm confused.

Sulphur does smell like rotten eggs.
Natural gas, in its pure form, is completely odorless. Thiol additives are included in natural gas to assist in detecting gas leaks. Thiol is an organic sulphuric compound.

ETA: I should have kept reading past your post. My reply is simply a repeat of those whom have already responded. Sorry....
edit on 11-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I live about an hour from where this happened.It was all over the local news media face book pages.There were a ton of people speculating that it had been a airliner or gas explosion.It took out a few houses and many were damaged.There were also a couple people that had been killed.People need to quit speculating on what the cause was and let them investigate and figure it out.I mean someone on here seriously said it could have been a russian missile?Get a grip people.Let them figure it out

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would love to get to know who got killed in that house.

My money is on a drone strike.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725 Get a grip people.Let them figure it out

right, like 'they' figured out 9/11? i don't think so.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Why would there be a drone strike in Indianapolis??

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Or how about a methlab explosion that caused a chain of detonations ? All kinds of madness could have been the cause I guess.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

AL Qaeda

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Not sure I understand your question. Seems like a pretty good way to take someone out and blame it on a gas explosion to me. There are 800 drones equipped with missiles according to public figures. Their entire purpose is to attack targets, otherwise they wouldnt carry missiles, would they?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why would there be a drone strike in Indianapolis??
For the same reason they used indianapolis for a war game getting hit by a nuke
www.gwu.edu...

Indianapolis was rated as one of the top 5 terrorist targets in the country. Based on population density and it's small town big city feel to make everyone feel that it could be them.

and to the guy a few posts up nobody said russia attack us?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Asked hubby what a 700c is ( he's a cop) he has no clue.

He also said DHS could just be health and human services guy or anything....doesn't mean the big guys.

For what I could find 700 is a disaster signal, the C is for critical.

700 Disaster Signal
701 False Alarm
702 We Can Handle
703 Small Working Fire
704 Working Fire
705 Send Extra Pumper
706 Second Alarm
707 Board Up Building
708 Arson

A - Good
B - Fair
C - Critical

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A drone strike?seriously in Indianapolis?What are some of you smoking in here?YOu bring up 9/11 when i say let them figure it out.Like this is some sort of inside job to just randomly blow up a couple houses here in Indy.Yes its some kind of false flag.You people just make this page worse and worse by the minute.No wonder people on here call you guys crazy and stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

So now its a inside job and a false flag attack when a drone is using its weapons?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

While IMO it is too early to tell just what the cause of the explosion was, it is worth noting that the first thought that flashed in my mind when I saw this story this morning was--- 'drone strike'. Not saying that this is *probable*, just saying rather I guess it is a sign of the times we live in when criminals seem to so infest all branches of gov. that the mistrust is so immense, that when we hear a tragedy like this, immediately the mind automatically jumps to it being linked somehow to the criminal Cabal element.

Yes, first be interesting to see just who died and if they were connected with anything noteworthy that might have made them a target. Sure seems to be a nice upscale neighborhood. (I do find the for sale sign still hanging in the news pics, conveniet,like maybe a prop, almost like the 'convenient' pic in front of the Pentagon with the 'jet engine'....hmmm)

Someone mentioned the possibility the gov 'playing with new toys', I understand the mindset these days. who really knows, some people claim EM/ELF weapons systems that can locate gas pockets in the ground can also set off gas explosions. I don't suggest that was the case here without real evidence but like many I simply refuse to rule out much of anything these days, yes after the 9-11 fraud and all that has followed, one can't rely on the Mockingbird press to ever get serious stories correct, that now has become the job of the Citizen press, filling in for a sold out presstitute media. It is noteworthy too, if the info was correct, that there was a reported lock down on witnesses being able to communicate info.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Maybe I can shed some light on this!!! This is the exact same thing that happened here a month or two ago in NW Louisiana. A huge explosion went off and shook houses and shattered windows 30 miles away. They tried to blame it on an underground bunker ammo explosion. But that didn't explain the light in the sky that looked like the brightest, slowest shooting star we had ever seen. The light in the sky was followed from Tyler, Texas, over NW Louisiana and it descended down from the sky, soon after it when the loud boom took place. They evacuated everyone. They didn't notify the sheriff for 7 hours, this took place at 11pm at night, that this was an ammo blast? Made no sense. They also scheduled a press conference at 7am next morning, but it was cancelled and rescheduled for 11am. That one was cancelled at last minute also and they never did have one.

This also happened in Russia a few months before our blast, and same thing, shook houses 30 miles out, shattered windows. They blamed the russian blast also on old ammo depot. I'll post links soon.............

How can it not be something from the sky. Hundreds here saw the light in the sky, looked like a meteor to us. Official news story never even mentioned the light in the sky............

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LouisianaMan

Worryingly, that does indeed sound like a meteor.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join