It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
...you have to be introduced by another Mason...

I am not sure how Masonry works in the United Kingdom but in the States you can join without being introduced by another member. We frequently get petitions sent to our lodge via the Grand Lodge website and then invite the petitioner to come down to Lodge and meet some of the Brothers at his leisure.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...you have to be introduced by another Mason...

I am not sure how Masonry works in the United Kingdom but in the States you can join without being introduced by another member. We frequently get petitions sent to our lodge via the Grand Lodge website and then invite the petitioner to come down to Lodge and meet some of the Brothers at his leisure.

Oh I see, so the Masons at the Grand Lodge pass on posible Mason candidates to the master at your lodge, who then in turn picks people out to come to your lodge to meet and be judged by other masons before a black ball vote, that's quite good

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Who cares whether they are Freemasons or not.. Either way, a pedophile is a pedophile and should be named and shamed regardless of their social status or affiliations. To think this is what the rich do in there playtime..
Who cares whether they are rich or not.. Either way, a pedophile is a pedophile and should be named and shamed regardless of their financial status or affiliations. To think this is what humans do in their playtime..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Who cares whether they are rich or not.. Either way, a pedophile is a pedophile and should be named and shamed regardless of their financial status or affiliations. To think this is what humans do in their playtime..
True, but sadly the people in power have covered up child abuse on a massive scale before, it's no secret Tony Blair stopped the last full scale investigation.

Already now the warpath is on Phillip Schofield, and the BBC are getting stick in the news for letting it all come out and the head retiring because he's not protected the bbc and it's image, and the so called wrongly accused MP is getting loads of headlines, but the fact that child abuse is rife in parlimant is getting no mention on the mainstream news, and those peado's in the top positions like Heath and Mandleson will probably get away with it, the BBC should be under fire now for it's part in the cover up of child abuse by Jimmy Saville, it should not be making the head retire top bring someone in to clean up the BBC's image. It's all very sad to see how it's playing out.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Indeed, and the people (maybe a select few) in the masons who are covering these monsters up should also face the law.

Sadly, a lot of high-ranking masons are also judges, police officers and such, and thus the double tier legal system becomes corrupt.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

True, but sadly the people in power have covered up child abuse on a massive scale before, it's no secret Tony Blair stopped the last full scale investigation.
If you think people in power cover up child abuse, you should see how easy it is for people NOT in power to cover up child abuse. Nobody's even looking at them!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Agreed.

reply to post by lifttheveil

I did exactly what you said doesn't happen. I walked in one night, had dinner with them, and asked for a petition. The rest as they say is history.

You don't have to be introduced by another Mason.

reply to post by blupblup

So? There's nothing in the picture that implicates Freemasonry as being connected to Jimmy.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I did exactly what you said doesn't happen. I walked in one night, had dinner with them, and asked for a petition. The rest as they say is history.

You just strolled up to your local Masonic hall without invitation and they invited you in for dinner?

Please tell more detail.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Discovered a 100 year old document behind a picture frame, could someone watch the video I just uploaded to youtube, first one ever, lol, its about some secretive group, even has the ark of covenent on it. Thanks. Can't post anything here on ats yet and don't know how to find out what its all about, any input would be appreciated

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tayton

This is a patent of a member of the Royal Scarlet Order of Loyal Orange Association of British America. That is a cool find eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is cool just don't know what the hell I shoud do with it, lol

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If you think people in power cover up child abuse, you should see how easy it is for people NOT in power to cover up child abuse. Nobody's even looking at them!

It's a lot easier for someone rich and powerful with means and influence to cover something up then the average joe on the street methinks

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I also watched this live on Channel 4 news the other night...

Moreso... I heard the live call onto LBC 97.3 (UK) Radio "sarah from east dulwich" "the most shocking call you'll hear this year a first hand account of ritual abuse" (pls see Parts 2 & 2contd. below)

*****************************************************************************************************************
* You must watch parts 2 and 3 to get the picture ! *
*****************************************************************************************************************
UK Sex Abuse: Freemasonry Needs Investigating! pt1
www.youtube.com...

UK Sex Abuse: Freemasonry Needs Investigating! pt2
www.youtube.com...

UK Sex Abuse: Freemasonry Needs Investigating! pt2 contd.
www.youtube.com... *

Can somebody please help me embed the videos ? (Thanks..)

Freemasonrys is occult.. hiding secret Baal-sex-worship and it's relationship to ritual abuse. Both are occult / demonic in nature.

Certain kinds of sexual demons are unwittingly distributed.. and also.. are more readily "contracted" due of the occult nature of secret societies, such as Masonry.

You find a higher proportion of ritualistic "organised" paedophilia the higher-up you go within occult secret societies - also the need for greater and greater secrecy the higher initiates go.

Within ritualistic abuse, victims are selected foremost by the demons! - demons that are contracted via occult initiation and rituals that these occult organisations practice. The shared pathology of paedophiles is actually the "common sex Demons" which they've unwittingly become slaves to - destroying both perpetrator themself and victim.

Help expose hidden Baal sex worship and its relation to ritual abuse.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
AND GUESS WHAT !

YOUTUBE HAS ALREADY BLOCKED THE LAST PART !!!

Any ways around this peeps ?

CAN SOMEONE RE-UPLOAD ?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

I posted the full clip several pages back.

The bit where they mention Masons starts about 17 minutes in I think

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Oh I see, so the Masons at the Grand Lodge pass on posible Mason candidates to the master at your lodge, who then in turn picks people out to come to your lodge to meet and be judged by other masons before a black ball vote, that's quite good

Actually it typically gets directed to the Secretary but that is not a critical aspect. The Black Cube (not ball) is a ultra-rare occurence. I have seen only one person black-cubed in all my time in Masonry and that was because of an incident that turned up after his investigation and prior to his initiation.

Typically when we get a petition via the web or Grand Lodge we try to get the person to come out to several dinners at the lodge or events open to non-Masons so he can better meet the prospective members of the Lodge. Most lodges work this way making the voting merely a formality.

edit on 11-11-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No...this is one I made..

************* www.metacafe.com... *************

Apologies I wasn't not trying to "butt in" to your thread sir

It features :"Sarah from East Dulwich" - A first hand account of ritual sex child abuse, heard on LBC 97.3 UK Radio Nov 9th 2012..

And talks about how Masonry is occult, and itself a secret sex cult eg. phallus obelisks, masons covering their most "sacred area" with an apron, masonic "G", etc. going to the highest levels of society with judges, politicians, certain religious leaders, police, lawyers, doctors etc all looking out for one another.

But there's more to it than just secret handshakes. Due to masonrys occult nature, certain kinds of sexual demons are unwittingly distributed.. and "more readily contracted" through rituals and initiations.

At it's highest level it's sex worship. The 'G' sometimes seen in the square and compass doesn't stand for "God" it stands for the "Generative Principle" (S*x). The square represents the male and the compass - the female etc. Masonry is an un-natural and occult fraternal bond - one formed by Baal etc..

Apologies again, I'll try to start a thread for it, but I doubt I have enough priviledges.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Well, I'll tell you the whole story. I first became interested in Freemasonry when down on military Pass in NOLA. I came across the graveyard owned by the Grand Lodge of Louisiana. I started doing research (reading books since I was heading to the Sandbox).

When I was home I decided to join so I looked it up and on a cold, rainy December night I walked up to the Boise Masonic Temple. I approached an elderly man and said I was interested in joining. He said they were having dinner and that I was welcomed to join them. I sat down and for 30-minutes I talked with the men who were there. I got up, told them I'd be right back, went to the ATM and pulled the money, and returned to give them the money with a petition. They gladly accepted my petition.

In January I was called and told that I had been elected to join Freemasonry. Due to military obligations, I had to wait until May to even be initiated, but the wait was worth it. I come from a middle-class family and I'm the first of my family to join the Freemasons.

I can't speak for the UK, but luckily I live in a country where I can freely associate with who I wish.

That guys opinion is not fact and just because he believes something doesn't mean anothers privacy needs to be infringed upon. This guy doesn't think it will become a witch-hunt? Seriously?

As to the second video, the radio host points out some facts. Her sad story doesn't prove Freemasonry was involved, just a bad children's home. The person who produced the video is throwing in their own beliefs into the videos hoping people will take it as fact and not merely the misguided opinion of some schmuck on the internet.

The maker of the video also seems just obsessed with sex. So many who try to label Freemasonry as such do so out of their own interpretation and often their own hidden feelings. It's called projection.

The end of the third video shows the illogical though process of many anti-Masons. Just because our aprons go over our front and sit in front of our crotch doesn't mean we're into sexual magick or anything of that nature. In fact, just that is what your mind goes to when you see that doesn't mean anything...again projection. Why is it so many anti-Masons have sex on the brain?

Freemasonrys is occult..

I think somebody needs to go back to school and re-learn how to write. Plus, how are we "occult" since that means "hidden" and we're pretty well in the open.

hiding secret Baal-sex-worship and it's relationship to ritual abuse. Both are occult / demonic in nature.

We don't deal with either Baal nor sex worship.

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually nowhere in that audio recording does Sarah speak about Freemasonry being an occult. You attempting, poorly, to attack Freemasonry and label us something you can't prove.

The "G" is primarily an American device. Most Masonic bodies outside the US, like in England, don't use a "G" in the Square and Compasses.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks for cleaning that up.. But as of late, we are seeing high profile people who many look up to being caught up in this act.. Yes, pedophiles run rampant on every level of society.. But we are now seeing leaders and so called role models being caught up in this issue. They are people that alot look up to. Its disgusting. Actually, my blood is boiling at the thought of it

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Some related videos....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join