Jimmy Savile was a Knight of Malta

His Name can be found here under S

At least until it's removed anyway

Link Here

And Here

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Those are two entirely different and completely unrelated "Knights of Malta".

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Please look into who and what the Knights Of Malta are.

Also, see if there is a masonic connection.

Hint, there is not one.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please look into who and what the Knights Of Malta are.

Also, see if there is a masonic connection.

Hint, there is not one.

Spoken like a true Mason, lie and decieve the masses and never break your code or secrets

The Knights Of Malta are a branch of Freemasonry, The Degree of Knight of Malta (Order of Malta) is within the Knights Templar. In the York Rite system it is conferred before the Templar Degree; in the 'stand-alone' tradition it is conferred subsequently to the Templar Degree. It is known by varying degrees of formality as the Order of Malta, or the Order of Knights of Malta, or the Ancient and Masonic Order of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta. In practice this last and fullest version of the name tends to be reserved to letterheads, rituals, and formal documents.

The ceremony for conferring the degree (which is always worked in full) contains a mixture of masonic tradition, historical accounts of the Order of St John, moral teaching, and the communication of modes of recognition between members. A series of banners is employed in the ceremony, each representing one of the great battles of the historic medieval Order of St John, whose story is the basis of the moral teachings of the degree.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Just like the Templars, there's more than one "Knights of Malta". The Catholic Maltese Knights are not the same as the Order of Malta within the Masons.

reply to post by lifttheveil

As a York Rite Mason, you're putting out inaccurate information. The Knights of Malta is an "order" within the Chivalric Orders that are controlled by the Knights Templar (or Order of the Temple). The York Rite is a branch, the Knights of Malta is an order.

The Order of Malta within the Masons is not the same as the Knights of Malta controlled by the Catholic Church. They are two different bodies with different ceremonies, members, organizational structure, and leadership.

The Masonic Order of Malta is the first Christian order. The previous order, Illustrious Order of the Red Cross, is a transitional order that connects the Royal Arch to the chivalric orders, and leaves the traditional story of King Solomon's Temple.

The Order of Malta is an impressive ceremony when done correctly and I've sat in several positions during that conferral, but my favorite is the Marshall.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No. There is a masonic degree dedicated to the Knight of Malta. Just as there is a degree dedicated to the Knights Templar, and one for the Rosicrucians. Knowing that, does not make the Rosicrucians, or the Knights Templar a masonic group.

The Knights Of Malta are a completely separate group that has NOTHING to do with freemasonry.

Please read this

I am sure you are used to masons trying to subvert your every move as that is our primary goal, but I , being a not real mason as I an not rich or powerful have a different agenda.

I would like people to have a chance at hearing the real truth of what I have experienced as a mason. I will not lie to you and I will not cover up wrongdoings. I may be incorrect in what I say, and if so, I will be happy to be corrected. (actually it pisses me off to be wrong, but you are supposed to say things like that)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Fair enough, I was just posting that Savile was a Knight of Malta.

Which "Knight of Malta" I'm unsure and was hoping others would help and find out what exactly it is.
Strange to have two different Orders both called "The Knights of Malta"

As I said, Masonic conspiracies have never interested and I've never read, nor posted in a Masonic thread EVER on the internet before I saw this news piece where a member of Council and Police Chief BOTH said that Masons needs to be looked in to.... that to me struck me, made me think.

Savile had plenty of Masons at his funeral and was allowed free reign to carry out his vile acts.

He had power.

Now why would an ex miner and radio DJ have so much power?

It makes no sense.

I have no vendetta against any group nor do I have an issue with Freemasons at all.

As I said, It's never interested me.

I am however, going to look into the angle in this instance because Jimmy Savile did some very, very bad things and had friends in very high places covering for him.

Cheers
edit on 12/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just like the name "Freemasonry" Maltese or Templar group names are not copyrighted so anyone can use them.

The pictures I saw of his funeral showed no Masons. There were those in collars, but that did not distinguish them as Masons.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

When it was decided to create MI6, the phraseology that they used (and I do para-phrase 'cos I ain't in the mood to look up the quote as I can't remember which of my books it is in) was 'Let's create new kind of Freemasonry'.

Freemasonry as a structure is tried and tested, as is the taking of oaths which threaten death upon the breaking of those oaths. In Freemasonry those oaths are symbolic, though admittedly, no less binding. But it is a pattern and procedure to be followed. If you look at the P2 scandal you will start to get an idea of what I mean. The mafiosa, similarly involved similar swearing of allegiance. Just imagine how much more binding such oaths would be given the nature of the crimes that we are looking at. And, in terms of the Knights of Malta, we already know that the Roman Catholic Church will go to extraordinary lengths to conceal institutionalised sexual abuse amongst their own. Any organisation can claim to be affiliated to the Freemasons, or even to be Freemasons. Doesn't make it so, and I know you understand that, but it is a structure of allegiance that can be, and has been followed, by criminal organisations. This is what I believe we are looking at here. Emulation.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
When it was decided to create MI6, the phraseology that they used (and I do para-phrase 'cos I ain't in the mood to look up the quote as I can't remember which of my books it is in) was 'Let's create new kind of Freemasonry'.

Freemasonry as a structure is tried and tested...

Does the membership of MI6 elect a new leader each year to govern them? Because that is how the structure of Masonry works.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No they don't...does being a pissant come naturally to you, or do you put effort into it?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Can this be identified?

Do you know what Badge/Emblem it is?

Someone has put what They think but can you identify it?

edit on 12/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No they don't...does being a pissant come naturally to you, or do you put effort into it?

Do you typically react like that when a statement you make is incorrect?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Do you typically react like that when a statement you make is incorrect?

Please tell me where I have been incorrect?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not to deflect from your point...but I haven't seen anyone, anywhere make mention of the fact that Saville's pall bearers were all Royal Marines....where do they fit into all this?

I saw a video linked on one of these threads of a gentleman who claimed that when he was in a care home in Wrexham he was taken to London for weekends in the home's minibus, with other lads, and that they were taken to 'parties' where men would get them drunk and abuse them...he also mentions being taken to a barracks???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Please tell me where I have been incorrect?

In your comment regarding the structure of Masonry. You agreed that MI6 does not elect a new leader each year which Masonry does in fact do. The structure of Masonry is a direct democracy which you admitted MI6 was not:

Freemasonry as a structure is tried and tested...

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Does the membership of MI6 elect a new leader each year to govern them? Because that is how the structure of Masonry works.

No they don't...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You're very, very sad. I was presenting a quote, not an exact formula. I stated, clearly, as much.

When you have anything constructive to add...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You're very, very sad. I was presenting a quote, not an exact formula.

You can continue to be juvenile and call my names however, when people quote something they usually place them in "quotes", you merely gave your opinion:

Freemasonry as a structure is tried and tested, as is the taking of oaths which threaten death upon the breaking of those oaths.

Those were your words.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join