It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

i would change your user name bud as rolf has been questioned 2

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i think i will crawl back into the womb seems a bit safer
i like my botty nice and tight but a lot of rich men like nice tight bottys too . strange as the could afford some ladies of the night or as jack the ripper put it it is not the JOUES who shall be blamed for nothing ? yip the habbits you pick up from hindous/hebrews

occult theocracy by lady queensburgh or any of albert pikes books more than a few times you read the words DUPES being said nuff said boys & girls keep your asses to the walls & protect the jewls ?? there are bad people out there

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
yip god does say in his book not to go into the fire or cast spells
or be in the company of witches eh

actually.....um.........don't' tell anyone, but.......God didn't write that book. He didn't have a pencil.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
reply to post by lifttheveil

The PM has no remit to begin a criminal investigation, so why would he look at the list and ensure they are investigated? All he can do is pass any info to the Police, as can This Morning for that matter and anyone else who has info.

Posting rumours and, even worse, publishing those rumours without any basis in fact but merely on hearsay is slander. I could quite easily create a list myself and include YOU on it. How would you feel if a major TV network got hold of that list and insisted the PM investigate it? Even if it was untrue (and in your case I am sure it is
) there mere fact that your name was mentioned and you were investigated could be enough to ruin your life.

I can see why they are getting stick as it was a cheap shot using nothing more than a list of names off the net, which as we know from being on ATS, can be full of total rubbish.

I wouldnt have anything to worry about as the claims would clearly be false.
The only thing off the internet was Philip Scofields list. The claims made in the first video have not a damn thing to do with the internet, and everything to do with the poor guys own abuse experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join