It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The election, exit polls, updates and returns

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren projected to win Senate seat in MASS.

AND

Joe Donnelly projected to beat Murdouc in Indiana.

Looks like Dems will be keeping the Senate.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Without Ohio even at a 153 tie Romney has zero chance.

4 more years which is a crock considering the past 4 years and election that was ran on nothing.

There is something seriously wrong with the people of this country Sandy played a big role in tonite, as well as Christie.

link   
157/153 Obama - Romney
CBS

link   
reply to post by xedocodex

My prediction was Dems keep Senate, Reps keep House, Obama wins by >4% of popular vote, and he wins the Electoral votes by ~ 24 points, but since Florida will be razor thin to Obama's favor, then the final Electoral count will have to be decided in the courts after Florida recounts once again.

But, in the end, Obama gets a 2nd term.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
CNN

142/153 Obama/Romney

FNC has it at 153-153. Saw that CNN total, too. Weird......still think they are calling some states WAY too early!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
New Hampshire goes to Obama

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There is something seriously wrong with the people of this country

You mean Republicans for not putting up a quality candidate. This should have a slam dunk year for the Republicans.

I said Should Have.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They'd better do a RECOUNT here in WI!!

Please, someone tell me how they call Democrat win for WI with Obama at 43% and Romney at 56%?

With only 5% in.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by xedocodex

My prediction was Dems keep Senate, Reps keep House, Obama wins by >4% of popular vote, and he wins the Electoral votes by ~ 24 points, but since Florida will be razor thin to Obama's favor, then the final Electoral count will have to be decided in the courts after Florida recounts once again.

But, in the end, Obama gets a 2nd term.

I agree Obama should pull this out.

I don't think Florida is going to matter because I think Obama will win Ohio and enough other states to not need Florida.

There is a good chance Obama might lose the popular vote though.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There is definitely something wrong with the people of this country... But then again, I would have felt that way whether Obama or Romney won.

It's so close I'm not even sure how this is going to turn out... It's leaning Obama's way but I can't trust what I see as far as the media and elections go. Could be a long night.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Please, someone tell me how they call Democrat win for WI with Obama at 43% and Romney at 56%?

With only 5% in.

Because they have exit polling.

Just because they call it doesn't mean they stop counting votes, all the votes are going to be counted.

Hey, if it really isn't solid for Obama, then we just get to laugh at the media for calling it wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just a little side note.

Romney lost both his "home" states, Michigan and Massachusetts, And his running mates state of Wisconsin.

link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by neo96

There is something seriously wrong with the people of this country

You mean Republicans for not putting up a quality candidate. This should have a slam dunk year for the Republicans.

I said Should Have.

As if Obama was a "quality" candidate hasn't been a "slam dunk" for him not even going to argue Republicans sucked this election, but then again so have the Democrats.

link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

With only 5% in.

I agree. I have relatives out there, I find this hard to believe???

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Alright, as of a moment ago, CNN had numbers at 152 for Romney, 143 for Obama, MSNBC had 162 for Obama, 153 for Romney, and FNC was tied 153 all, but with NH changed to 157 for Obama, 153 for Romney. Can we scream now??

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by neo96

There is definitely something wrong with the people of this country... But then again, I would have felt that way whether Obama or Romney won.

It's so close I'm not even sure how this is going to turn out... It's leaning Obama's way but I can't trust what I see as far as the media and elections go. Could be a long night.

It is going to turn out to be 4 more years and the current potus should have been blown away this election.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Because they have exit polling.

Just because they call it doesn't mean they stop counting votes, all the votes are going to be counted.

Hey, if it really isn't solid for Obama, then we just get to laugh at the media for calling it wrong.

or...

The WI delegates are not voting with the people. I'd like to know who the WI delegates are and why they are so quick to go blue and against the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is Ryan in WI or MA tonight? I thought I heard he would be in WI and Romney in MA...that seemed strange to me for election night, what with photo ops and all. Does anyone know for sure?

I wondered if the internal polling was reeeally bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

lol echo chamber is ringing with Sandy and Christie. You want to place blame? How bout putting all your eggs in the white male basket?

And it is beyond sad that a man can't put his constituents ahead of an election without being called a traitor. That is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

All I am going to say is that when Republicans complain about 4 more years, they need to look in the mirror and admit that they are the reason Obama got 4 more years.

And no doubt Democrats or should I say Obama sucks. The economy speaks for itself about the last 4 years.

Republicans new Motto

4 more years, We gave it to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join