It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in November 2012??" ...a bit odd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It's about the topic of intelligent beings coming to our planet. Is it possible?
Absolutely it is - we go to other planets.

Why would they come?
They never left - they just hang around here and there and most likely use that 7 tenths of the planets surface we call "ocean" as their base, imo.

See images below as to why they would come (and they would bring their intergalactic/dimensional popcorn too)

What would they look like?
Anything from us through to what we are yet to conceptualise.

What intentions would they have?
To get front row seats at the "greatest show in the galaxy" so they don't miss out on the climax of us:

1. Blowing ourselves up because we found the matches.
2. Having a global epiphany that love is the key and that we can collectively break off our shackles of hate and division once we realise have been manipulated all along by meme humans - albeit evil humans, but humans nonetheless.
3. If number 2 then they will guide us to the next stage in our "development"
4. If 1 then they will re-seed......again.
5. "The greatest show in the galaxy" is the battle between 1 & 2.

I'm trying my hardest to be in camp #2 - the more they attempt to "divide & conquer" the tighter I will hug my brothers and sisters.

S&F Shellie (from yesterday - I've been monitoring this thread since yesterday evening)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: To lend my support and attempt to get the Mods to shift the thread back from whence it came. Its a shame some fools can't see the forest through the trees which led to it being removed and planted in this forum unnecessarily, imo.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by violet

That should not have to be done with adults the way it is done with third graders.

Well if you can't accept your mistake on how you went about opening up your desired discussion, how can I help you? I'm only in third grade.

....I believe you....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

S&F Shellie

That one may pretty well sum it up!
I think they'd be so far beyond us, that we would appear very much like a zoo to them

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You most likely do

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by PurpleChiten

didint you know? were not allowed to have an open mind here anymore.

ignorance and arrogance only.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Reply to post by PurpleChiten

didint you know? were not allowed to have an open mind here anymore.

ignorance and arrogance only.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

It's all good. Those of us who are capable can go ahead and discuss and let the ignorant and the arrogant continue to rant around us

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

I do believe life exists on other planets but I feel the government is covering up the fact they've been visiting here for a long time and don't plan on letting us know about it anytime soon.

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by texasgirl because: too many words

What do you think their intention would be? What would they look like? Why would they come here?

Those are the things I'm interested in discussing. What's your take on it? (since you are actually here to discuss instead of rant and rave
)

You know, I have a few theories but they're only theories. I have never seen a UFO but my dad did back in 1962 when he lived on a farm in central Illinois. He was absolutely terrified and became an alcoholic afterward. He won't tell us what really happened and he died 3 years ago without any of us kids knowing the real story.

I think the Roswell incident really happened. I believe there are civilizations far more advanced than us and that we're a baby planet to them with an immature species that can't get along. They are here to observe and to keep mankind from destroying ourselves. I think we're in a heap of trouble with all the wars and the way we are treating our planet and they are slowly trying to make their presence known in a way to get us to accept they're real without civilization collapsing into utter chaos. It makes total sense to me that retired army generals and other military personnel are coming out and saying they're real. We are working toward disclosure but it won't happen for quite a while.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's funny because this link says the same thing about the same guy, only it says 2011.

So when is it?
last year or this year?
edit on 11/4/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh, and you asked what I thought they looked like? I think that, just like humans, they come in all sizes and colors. There are the small greys, there are the Nordic blonde giants, there are the transcendentals (angels?), repitilians. There are so many different eyewitness accounts on this. Many skeptics scoff at this but I think it's true. We have dwarfs, albinos, 7 1/2 tall basketball players, etc... You get my drift. So it would make sense that there would be many different kinds of aliens.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You know, I have a few theories but they're only theories. I have never seen a UFO but my dad did back in 1962 when he lived on a farm in central Illinois. He was absolutely terrified and became an alcoholic afterward. He won't tell us what really happened and he died 3 years ago without any of us kids knowing the real story.

I think the Roswell incident really happened. I believe there are civilizations far more advanced than us and that we're a baby planet to them with an immature species that can't get along. They are here to observe and to keep mankind from destroying ourselves. I think we're in a heap of trouble with all the wars and the way we are treating our planet and they are slowly trying to make their presence known in a way to get us to accept they're real without civilization collapsing into utter chaos. It makes total sense to me that retired army generals and other military personnel are coming out and saying they're real. We are working toward disclosure but it won't happen for quite a while.

But that's just my opinion.

Interesting theories. You make some really good points.
I'm a little torn on some of the stories that are out there, but some do seem reasonable. Especially when it's someone who isn't known for things of that nature, who is considered rational and level headed and then comes out with a story about an encounter of some kind. It gives it a bit more creedance.

Roswell has definitely been a touchy subject. I waiver between wondering if it really happened and wondering if Roswell itself is a cover for something else that really happened. That they center attention there to take the attention off somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
That's funny because this link says the same thing about the same guy, only it says 2011.

So when is it?
last year or this year?
edit on 11/4/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

The focus isn't on the article, please re-read the original post and not just the title and link

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh, and you asked what I thought they looked like? I think that, just like humans, they come in all sizes and colors. There are the small greys, there are the Nordic blonde giants, there are the transcendentals (angels?), repitilians. There are so many different eyewitness accounts on this. Many skeptics scoff at this but I think it's true. We have dwarfs, albinos, 7 1/2 tall basketball players, etc... You get my drift. So it would make sense that there would be many different kinds of aliens.

We have a wide array of variation, I'm wondering if theirs would be wider or more narrow. Many theories involving humans suggest that we will all eventually "even out" to the same basic race, whereas others suggest increased variation. It seems with the expanse of the universe there should be a great deal of variation out there. Perhaps even some species that appear just as we do, or close enough to pass.

Do you think any of those in particular are mixed among us right now ?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

We have a wide array of variation, I'm wondering if theirs would be wider or more narrow. Many theories involving humans suggest that we will all eventually "even out" to the same basic race, whereas others suggest increased variation. It seems with the expanse of the universe there should be a great deal of variation out there. Perhaps even some species that appear just as we do, or close enough to pass.

Yeah, it's possible. Mongoloid? They look like us except for darker skin and bigger eyes? I've never seen one, though. Not surprising.

I always keep my eye on the skies and I still never see anything. It's pretty disappointing.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, it's possible. Mongoloid? They look like us except for darker skin and bigger eyes? I've never seen one, though. Not surprising.

I always keep my eye on the skies and I still never see anything. It's pretty disappointing.

The term is often used to describe those of Asian descent. There are also many studies involving intelligence that shows a remarkable increase in those of that area. Perhaps they do come from a different "place" and the results are due to that?

...not sure that I believe that, but I suppose it could be a possibility. I don't subscribe to it, but woudn't rule it out completely I guess.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hm, the same 3 blue giant space ships that have been set to reach earth in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Seriously, how many times can this old story get recycled..!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Hm, the same 3 blue giant space ships that have been set to reach earth in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Seriously, how many times can this old story get recycled..!!!

Dude, read the original post for the love of God.

It clearly says "Claim made by tabloid website" then asks questions about what intelligent life would actually look like and why they would come here.

edit on 4-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: resisting urge to be insulting

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I feel they are concerned about our weapons. I often hear stories about UFOs knocking out power to missiles and how often they are sighted at military bases.

I'd be really interested if there were stories of mass UFO sightings in Israel and Iran with all the tension going on between the two countries.

I know China often has them, especially at their airports.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I feel they are concerned about our weapons. I often hear stories about UFOs knocking out power to missiles and how often they are sighted at military bases.

I'd be really interested if there were stories of mass UFO sightings in Israel and Iran with all the tension going on between the two countries.

I know China often has them, especially at their airports.

So they may be striving to keep us from destroying ourselves? I could climb aboard on that one. If they are benevolent, they would definitely want to prevent us from wiping out our entire species.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I find your statement highly distressing.......

Do not misunderstand me, I'm not saying that there are no UFO's or that alien life does not exist.

The reason I find it distressing is that our skies are full of wonders. Some of the most beautiful and awe inspiring things our out there:

A mind boggling variation of planets, stars, nebula, galaxies.......If you sit long enough, even on the most quite nights you'll see a few shooting stars.....

It's like you're on a trip to the Grand Canyon, and you are really hoping to see a coyote. Nothing wrong with that, but it's like you are completely oblivious to the majestic marvel that the Grand Canyon itself is......all because you've not seen a coyote there.

I'm sorry you've not seen something unusual, or could be considered a UFO. But if you're out there, why not take the time to really appriciate the wonders that are in the sky while you're waiting?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well considering this story is from the "Weekly World News" famous for the Bat Boy, I'm taking this story with a grain of salt. lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join