Claims of "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in November 2012??" ...a bit odd

page: 8
14
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by texasgirl
Oh, and you asked what I thought they looked like? I think that, just like humans, they come in all sizes and colors. There are the small greys, there are the Nordic blonde giants, there are the transcendentals (angels?), repitilians. There are so many different eyewitness accounts on this. Many skeptics scoff at this but I think it's true. We have dwarfs, albinos, 7 1/2 tall basketball players, etc... You get my drift. So it would make sense that there would be many different kinds of aliens.


We have a wide array of variation, I'm wondering if theirs would be wider or more narrow. Many theories involving humans suggest that we will all eventually "even out" to the same basic race, whereas others suggest increased variation. It seems with the expanse of the universe there should be a great deal of variation out there. Perhaps even some species that appear just as we do, or close enough to pass.

Do you think any of those in particular are mixed among us right now ?


Yeah, it's possible. Mongoloid? They look like us except for darker skin and bigger eyes? I've never seen one, though. Not surprising.

I always keep my eye on the skies and I still never see anything. It's pretty disappointing.


I find your statement highly distressing.......

Do not misunderstand me, I'm not saying that there are no UFO's or that alien life does not exist.

The reason I find it distressing is that our skies are full of wonders. Some of the most beautiful and awe inspiring things our out there:

A mind boggling variation of planets, stars, nebula, galaxies.......If you sit long enough, even on the most quite nights you'll see a few shooting stars.....

It's like you're on a trip to the Grand Canyon, and you are really hoping to see a coyote. Nothing wrong with that, but it's like you are completely oblivious to the majestic marvel that the Grand Canyon itself is......all because you've not seen a coyote there.

I'm sorry you've not seen something unusual, or could be considered a UFO. But if you're out there, why not take the time to really appriciate the wonders that are in the sky while you're waiting?



I'm sorry you find it distressing but you misunderstood. Specifically speaking of UFOs I am disappointed I have not seen anything. (This thread is about that) There have been threads in the last couple of weeks of possible UFO sightings here in Dallas and I have missed them all, that is why I am disappointed.

I have full appreciation for the sky. I come from a family of astronomers and look at the sky all the time, it is absolutely beautiful, and since I live on the edge of the country/city the sky is exploding with stars here!

There are what are called Taurid Fireballs coming so keep your eye for them. Our planet is heading for a big swarm of debris from the comet Encke and you should be able to see small meteorites enter our atmosphere soon!
edit on 5-11-2012 by texasgirl because: changed meteors to meteorites




posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This would be all over www.seti.org... . oh well maybe next week



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Damn, this nonsense made it to 8 pages, we must be bored!

The 'Gootans'...Dear oh dear....



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Damn, this nonsense made it to 8 pages, we must be bored!

The 'Gootans'...Dear oh dear....


yeah.... no worries, they emailed me last night and said after reading through this thread and seeing the incapability of people to bother reading what's presented to them they aren't coming afterall.

They say there's a more intelligent group of subjects to be studied in the K-9-10-4 sector and they're goin there instead.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Damn, this nonsense made it to 8 pages, we must be bored!

The 'Gootans'...Dear oh dear....


yeah.... no worries, they emailed me last night and said after reading through this thread and seeing the incapability of people to bother reading what's presented to them they aren't coming afterall.

They say there's a more intelligent group of subjects to be studied in the K-9-10-4 sector and they're goin there instead.




Maybe you could post another thread? This time make it about what are your beliefs/theories on alien life?



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Damn, this nonsense made it to 8 pages, we must be bored!

The 'Gootans'...Dear oh dear....


yeah.... no worries, they emailed me last night and said after reading through this thread and seeing the incapability of people to bother reading what's presented to them they aren't coming afterall.

They say there's a more intelligent group of subjects to be studied in the K-9-10-4 sector and they're goin there instead.




Maybe you could post another thread? This time make it about what are your beliefs/theories on alien life?



Thanks, I may do that in the near future, I'm just a bit disheartened with that particular forum at the moment. If I were to do it now, I don't think I could do it without lacing it with a great deal of sarcasm and probably attack many personalities and actions. I need to get over my ...I don't want to say "anger" because that's a very strong term... but something in the general vacinity of it.


Thank you for being supportive and reading the original post and understanding the intent. There are a few of you who I do consider intelligent and worthwhile to speak to and share with
Thanks for being one of them
...you and Spiram in particular



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm familiar with the planet and space ships of Gootan. They are indeed 200 miles wide, which is staggering in our concept of Star Trek enterprise ships size. However keep in mind that those from Gootan are tree like individuals and their ships while 200 miles wide are pencil thin.

The reason the Gootanian's are coming to earth is to pick up seed from our trees to bolster their cuttings stock. Yes after millions of years of inbreeding, they need our tree seeds. Then they will leave and return to Gootan. No attack, they are quite friendly.

Presently their ships are traveling quite slowly as they have been in deep hibernation and need our sun to activate their systems. Even after they arrive in Earth orbit, they will need several months in which to warm up and send out leaves to help them nourish themselves.

So in a gesture of good will I'm saving all my leaf mulch for their potting beds, and also I'm saving maple spinner seeds for their needs. I'm also going to kick in a few gallons of Beulah's products, which can be used as a natural fertilizer.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 



Maybe they will start their attack with all the advertising stations that make political ads, then work their way through the corrupt government and corporations.





posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So let me get this correct. The Gootan Clan is coming to earth. Are they gonna fight the Wootan Clan on pay per view. May be give the proceeds to Haiti.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
So let me get this correct. The Gootan Clan is coming to earth. Are they gonna fight the Wootan Clan on pay per view. May be give the proceeds to Haiti.



Hey, come on now..Aren't you supposed to be open-minded, Openyourmind1262?



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
I'm familiar with the planet and space ships of Gootan. They are indeed 200 miles wide, which is staggering in our concept of Star Trek enterprise ships size. However keep in mind that those from Gootan are tree like individuals and their ships while 200 miles wide are pencil thin.

The reason the Gootanian's are coming to earth is to pick up seed from our trees to bolster their cuttings stock. Yes after millions of years of inbreeding, they need our tree seeds. Then they will leave and return to Gootan. No attack, they are quite friendly.

Presently their ships are traveling quite slowly as they have been in deep hibernation and need our sun to activate their systems. Even after they arrive in Earth orbit, they will need several months in which to warm up and send out leaves to help them nourish themselves.

So in a gesture of good will I'm saving all my leaf mulch for their potting beds, and also I'm saving maple spinner seeds for their needs. I'm also going to kick in a few gallons of Beulah's products, which can be used as a natural fertilizer.


In truth its not the gootans, its the evil Gunguns..and leading the charge is Jar-Jar binks...Were Dooomed!!!!
Run for the hills..



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 


I have full appreciation for the sky. I come from a family of astronomers and look at the sky all the time, it is absolutely beautiful, and since I live on the edge of the country/city the sky is exploding with stars here!


I envy you girl from Texas

I live in the city - we have about 57 stars - on a good night

:-)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can guarantee the ad is no hoax! there's plenty of guys that love Cougars


Probably the most truthful part of the site!

I wish aliens would be here by my birthday, would be a great present, hint/hint aliens.



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 



Thanks, I may do that in the near future, I'm just a bit disheartened with that particular forum at the moment.


UFOlogy ain't for everyone Mr. P

But apparently it's fine for preschool

:-)

this was accidentally, and for reasons you didn't intend - a very interesting thread

P.S. I learned all kinds of things
edit on 11/5/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 



Thanks, I may do that in the near future, I'm just a bit disheartened with that particular forum at the moment.


UFOlogy ain't for everyone Mr. P

But apparently it's fine for preschool

:-)

this was accidentally, and for reasons you didn't intend - a very interesting thread

P.S. I learned all kinds of things
edit on 11/5/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)



Agreed. Although the original intention was lost, it did provide some interesting sociological insight...



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl
 


It say's openYOURmind1262 not mine. How open does a mind have to be to beleive this bologna. Gootan's ? I mean come on. Could we have not came up with a better name than Gootan's. I hear next year The " Weebles that Wobble" are attacking and we be in for because they DONT FALL DOWN. Oh the humanity.......



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by texasgirl
 


It say's openYOURmind1262 not mine. How open does a mind have to be to beleive this bologna. Gootan's ? I mean come on. Could we have not came up with a better name than Gootan's. I hear next year The " Weebles that Wobble" are attacking and we be in for because they DONT FALL DOWN. Oh the humanity.......


If you had bothered READING the post instead of just the title and clicking a link, you would have seen that it's not about the tabloid article at all, it's about something else. But nooooo, we can't actually READ here, heck, that would require effort and lord knows nobody wants to put forth any effort....




posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
8 page thread whose source is the weekly world news.They make the national Enquirer seem like the Washington Post but please don't let me keep you all from"Gootan"or whatever....
edit on 5-11-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
8 page thread whose source is the weekly world news.They make the national Enquirer seem like the Washington Post but please don't let me keep you all from"Gootan"or whatever....
edit on 5-11-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)


Did you bother reading the post or did you just automatically see the link and decide to ignore it without even looking at the title or what was posted????

Seriously... it's making me question the basic abilities of folks here....



posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 





ETA: I am not supportive of the article or the website, but do want to open up dialogue concerning the possibility of other life in the universe


Glad you made that clear, as the article is such bunk, and total tabloid that there is no way anyone would take that seriously!
However if your looking to open up dialogue about life in the universe I will add this to the thread.
It should be common knowledge at this point that we are not alone as the only life in the whole universe, or the only life in our little galaxy.

And I do not understand why the deep field image is does not constitute as this proof. There are millions of galaxies in one small section of photo. Take the whole thing and we are talking big numbers! So big that it should be used as fact we are not alone. Out of all those galaxies, we are going to be that arrogant to assume we are all alone in this place?

Just the proof they want such as an alien body, or the spaceship are just trying to dodge the reality that we are not alone, but over all TPTB do not feel we as a people are ready to handle such truths.

But I do not need The powers that Be, tell me its confirmed.
Its already confirmed to me by the hubble deep field photo. We may not be able to see the aliens up close, but when we are looking at trillions of other galaxies.. We are looking at other places, some like earth, and others not like earth at all.
But science is to much like religion and keeps its blinders on.

Drake was able to see this truth, and could see this as the proof everyone was looking for.

Why do you think they claim that photo to be the Best and most important photo in this day and age?
IMO it is because that photo shows us, there is other life out. And we are most definitely not alone in this universe.





new topics
top topics
 
14
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join