It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Our secrets are nothing that you don't already know, they are just taught in a way that makes them stick. So don't worry too much about WHAT we teach. But if you are interested, you go to a lodge and ask. Being a woman, you cannot join a regular lodge as they are a fraternity. There are what is called irregular lodges that teach the same thing, the same way I am told who do admit women. If you are truly interested, U2U me and I will put you in touch with someone who can help direct you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Because I gave my word not to give the secrets.

reply to post by AussieDingus

There have been a few to claim they were a Mason who fell short of passing a simple test. One said he was Satan boy out of California or something...he was quite crazy. He gave us some name and Lodge, but they had never even heard of them.

Our secrecy today is nothing more than privacy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Due to me yet again messing up the quote function, i'll ask my question again. You said that the Elite do not want people to become Mason's because they do not want people opening their third eye. If people opening their third eye is a threat to the Elite, then why not reveal to all how to open and use the third eye ?
Have there ever been Freemason's that were also a members of the Elite ?
Does the opening of the third eye have anything to do with the belief in a Supreme Being ?
Are we naturally meant to use our third eye, if yes, then why keep it amongst a select few ?
Is someone that doesn't believe in a God or Supreme Being still able to open and use their third eye ?
Is the opening of the third eye for ALL Freemason's, or is it only for the Freemason's that WANT to have it opened ?

The reason i ask these questions is because the way your post came across it seemed as though you may of been hinting that there was a possible private battle between the Elite and Freemason's, where the Elite need us "dumbed down" to keep them in Elite positions so they can live their Elite lifestyle, but Freemasonry had the answer or solution to our escape from that system. I may of read more into your post then what you meant, but for me, it did seem to come across that way. Is that what you were implying ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985
Hi, thats a good question, but its also one i can't answer as i don't know what the handshakes stand for or if the passwords have some great meaning or not...

The handshakes and their respective passwords stand for the grip of Entered Apprentice, past grip and true grip of Fellowcraft and past grip and true grip of Master Mason. The only meaning they have is what I just explained.

So, being that you know what the 'secrets' really are, how do you not knowing them hurt you?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If people opening their third eye is a threat to the Elite, then why not reveal to all how to open and use their third eye?

Honest answer being : Not everybody is aware of or ready to open their third eye. This opens you up to perception of a whole 'nother world that happens right in front of all of us. This would bring with it being able to control ones dreams, hearing or seeing astral entities, and etc. Some people aren't aware that their thoughts will play a big factor in the astral world. They can see entities and beings that convince them they are demons, when they aren't the only beings that reside in this 'plane'.

Have there ever been Freemason's that were also a members of the Elite ?

You are close, but you need to ask the question differently. The question should be : Have there ever been any members of the Elite who were also Freemason's? That answer would be a yes, but Freemasonry is not the only Secret Society that the Elite have permeated. Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian's, Shriner's, Eastern Star, and a good deal more I could list. They join these organizations because they have been preserving teachings for the masses that have existed since antiquity, and are teachings vitally important to our future. Their code of secrecy was also a means to keep the Roman Catholic Church from prosecuting and exterminating them as heretics and charlatans.

Does the opening of the third eye have anything to do with the belief in a Supreme Being ?

To a degree, yes. The opening of the third eye brings with it the realization that yourself and every other living entity, are part of a collective consciousness that IS the Supreme Being, or Great Architectural Mind. This is the first aspect of where the Christian trinity comes from.

Are we naturally meant to use our third eye, if yes, then why keep it amongst a select few ?

Yes, we are naturally meant to use our third eye. It is our connection to our 'higher self', the aspect of ourselves that is still connected to the Great Mind. The Elites want to keep the 'Secret' amongst themselves, because to do so effectively dis-empowers us from being able to shape and craft our lives for the better without their control. They are using it to give themselves an advantage over us. This is why they instituted most organized religions so as to control what you think and believe. However, the Secret Societies only keep it to themselves because not everybody is ready for it. To force it upon them would violate their free will. Therefore, you must decide of your own free will that you wish to join your brothers/sisters again.

Is someone that doesn't believe in a God or Supreme Being still able to open and use their third eye ?

It is debatable, but yes I believe so. However, those who do not have guidance in this deep dark rabbit hole, may fall prey to the malevolent entities that direct our Elite. It is crucial to remember that they are not the only ones who exist, and there are also benevolent entities on this plane as well. You draw them to yourself based on thoughts, emotions, words, and actions.

Is the opening of the third eye for ALL Freemason's, or is it only for the Freemason's that WANT to have it opened ?

To a degree, it is both. From what I have gathered, it is the Master Mason's only who have their eye opened. I believe this takes place during the ceremony and ritual of raising them to the 3rd degree. Interestingly, it is a blue/indigo color that represents the Third Eye chakra in Hinduism. The 3 degrees of Freemasonry are initiated under the blue lodge. This is why I also believe it is possible for Master Masons to 'know' other Master Masons before they have even met them. Since I answered both, it could be argued that no Mason is forced to open their eye, but those who choose to pay the dues and do the required lessons for their degree would experience this event.

Of the several Master Masons I have spoken to, all of them said that their 3rd° was a life changing experience.

The reason i ask these questions is because the way your post came across it seemed as though you may of been hinting that there was a possible private battle between the Elite and Freemason's, where the Elite need us "dumbed down" to keep them in Elite positions so they can live their Elite lifestyle, but Freemasonry had the answer or solution to our escape from that system. I may of read more into your post then what you meant, but for me, it did seem to come across that way. Is that what you were implying ?

Yes, that is exactly what I was implying. Now that you know these responses of mine, ask yourself how this could possibly tie in with water fluoridation, which shuts down the Pineal gland, or Third Eye. Coincidence? I didn't think so, and that is how I finally determined that Freemasons aren't the bad guys. I would like to leave with you a quote to support my possible hypothesis.

“… after the example of our predecessors, we intend to turn our attention to the Masonic society, to its whole doctrine, to its intentions, acts, and feelings, in order to illustrate more and more this wicked force and stop the spread of this contagious disease …” —Pope Leo XIII, Humanum Genus

and these are from known Freemasons, and philosophers.

“…the All-seeing eye…This is the eye of freemasonry, the third eye. While I am credibly formed that few Masons understand their own symbols, the fact remains that they use them…” —Dr. George Washington Carey, The Wonders of the Human Body,1918

“The Order of Freemasonry acknowledges the ‘All Seeing Eye’ as the Eye of Great Wisdom.’ This ‘Great Wisdom’ is said to offer those who seek the sacred mysteries an understanding of illumination, inner vision, and intuitive knowledge. Contact with this great wisdom occurs through the ‘Third Eye’ (pineal gland) located inside the forehead.” —Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh, Eden, 2006

“The common eye sees only the outside of things, and judges by that, but the ‘all seeing eye’ pierces through, and reads the heart and the soul, finding there capacities which the outside didn’t indicate or promise, and which the other kind couldn’t detect.” —Mark Twain, Famous American Author and Freemason, 1899

“The All-Seeing Eye…also emblematic of the…third eye of the human being…has been found amid the ruins of every civilization….” —Grace Morey, Mystic Americanism, 1924

“The world owes all its correct and profound conceptions of the Deity, and its knowledge of the existence of the human soul, to the great Aryan race.” —Albert Pike, Irano-Aryan Faith and Doctrine as Contained in the Zend Avesta

These last two quotes are the bread and butter of my hypothesis and beliefs.

“The real source from whence the Ancient Wisdom came was…Old India, the Mother of Civilizations and Religions, and of the esoteric or concealed wisdom.” —Dr. J.D. Buck, Mystic Masonry

“It has been called “The Third Eye.” The Ancient Hindus called it the Eye of Siva…It is atrophied, and therefore dormant in the average individual…The Eye of Siva is, in fact, an All-Seeing-Eye; for it practically annuls Space and Time as concepts on the physical plane… A real Master [Mason], then, has the Eye of Siva; the pineal gland, dormant in others, is active in him…” —Dr. J.D. Buck, Mystic Masonry

masonicdictionary.com...

Just to let you know he wasn't some nameless Freemason.
edit on 26-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Thank you for your honesty in your answers, and for your answers. I found some of them very insightfull.

You answer about why you don't reveal how to open the third eye to all makes a lot sense. Does what you're saying refer to frequencies at all ? If say the majority of people aren't "ready", then what is it thats keeping them from being ready, or what could be done to improve the situation so that they were ready ?

You are right, i should of asked my question about Mason's being in the Elite the other way around. And from some of the research i have done it is clear in my opinion that Freemasonry has been infiltrated by the "Elite" at certain stage's. What happens to these memebers of the Elite if they are exposed by other Freemason's ?

In regards to why the Elite keep us dumbed down or 'unconnected' if you will, i have been aware of this for quite some time as to why they do it and what they achieve from it. I've never been an "intelligent" or "educated" person, but let's just say that when you're 14 years old and at a public high school, and once a day you went to Biology class and was taught evolution, but once a month you would have scripture straight after Biology and taught creation, all within 40 minutes of each other, then one quickly learns to question both sides and search for a logical explanation. I guess that way of thinking has just stuck with me all the way since.

If we are naturally meant to use our third eye, then what are the things that have stopped us from using it as a majotiry ? Is there any credit to genectically modified crops, Flouride in the water supply, Vaccination programs etc, contributing to the dumbing down process in your opinion ?

Is what Master Mason's go through due to any type of drug use ? Now before you either laugh or cringe at that question, the reason i ask is i have heard from other, well credentialed and educated people that when they took a certain "trip" that also had a life changing experience and reported seeing other entities. I'm not just talking about someone dropping an acid trip and spinning out for the next 48 hours, i'm talking more about people that are very educated and took the "trip" in the company and under directions of a local tribe that over saw the experience such as Graham Hancock for example. I'm not sure if you've heard of him or his studies, but i personally found some of his studies very, very interesting to say the least and goes along way to explaining where i'm coming from with this question about possible drug use being involved. And from other research i have done i have heard that the human brain produces one of the most potent drugs known the man called '___', its the drug that the brain uses to make us dream apparently. Its because of these examples that i ask the question of possible drug use being involved in the process of opening the third eye. I understand you cannot answer that question with 100% accuracy due to not yet being a Master Mason [i assume], but i am interested in you answer.

My apologies again, i was replying to your response's in point form and didn't see what you said about Water Flouridation until later, and your response answers my earlier question about Flouride in the water supply. Thank you.

And thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, as i said before it was very insightfull.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Q: WHO HAS THREE EYES AND STILL CAN'T SEE???????
A: THE INITIATE!

Significance For The Eye Of Providence (

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I understand that you are making an analogy to the life changing experiences of initiations in shamanic cultures, and the similarities are indeed interesting, but no there are no drugs or chemicals used during any Freemasonic Initiations. I have sometimes wondered if it is possible that emotional states experienced during the degrees does stimulate naturally occurring neurochemical responses that imprint the mind and consciousness of a Brother being initiated, but this is all pure conjecture not based on any scientific inquiry.

edit on 27-11-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Our secrets are nothing that you don't already know, they are just taught in a way that makes them stick. So don't worry too much about WHAT we teach. But if you are interested, you go to a lodge and ask. Being a woman, you cannot join a regular lodge as they are a fraternity. There are what is called irregular lodges that teach the same thing, the same way I am told who do admit women. If you are truly interested, U2U me and I will put you in touch with someone who can help direct you.

A Deceased Freemason And Former USAF Pilot left behinda daughter. They were not in good standing.
After his death she came to this city. Alone. No one here for her.
I want to embrace her and show her she is loved and appreciated by me. But... But I want to go to an open house meeting and meet the brethen and have dinner with them and politely and purely seek their permission to hold her as my responsibility. It is not for the husband wife love affair... but rahter the she needs me and i will love her thing. The right way. Is my brehtren seeking notion a moronic suggestion. I will bring my consent to be reviewed as if i were trying to gain membership. But no membership. yay?

K... TY TC TTYL HAND BYOXO

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I understand that you are making an analogy to the life changing experiences of initiations in shamanic cultures, and the similarities are indeed interesting, but no there are no drugs or chemicals used during any Freemasonic Initiations. I have sometimes wondered if it is possible that emotional states experienced during the degrees does stimulate naturally occurring neurochemical responses that imprint the mind and consciousness of a Brother being initiated, but this is all pure conjecture not based on any scientific inquiry.

edit on 27-11-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

It is an interesting thought about the neurochemical responses. And sometimes pure conjecture can make more sense than a scientific inquiry. Whats your take on the 'global warming' issue that the science world still seems divided about ?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Does what you're saying refer to frequencies at all ? If say the majority of people aren't "ready", then what is it thats keeping them from being ready, or what could be done to improve the situation so that they were ready ?

To a degree, yes it does involve 'frequencies'. It depends on the type of person you are. Do you talk ill of odd or eccentric people you meet or see? If you see someone drop money, do you take it or give it back to them? Would you spend time to help people even if it cost you? Do you curse? Are you racist? Are you in control of your thoughts? The last one is the most important.

Thought controls the brain. The brain in turn controls the body. What gives existence to thought? It is important to realize that certain emotions and experiences do not serve you to better yourself. Fear, hatred, ignorance, greed, lust, and anger only slow you down. Just as you can stop a bad habit like biting your nails by stopping yourself in the act each time; so too can you stop feeling certain emotions. Sure, you can embrace your free will to partake in these things; however, they do not serve you.

Read some of the old Theosophical society texts by Rudolf Steiner, namely 'Knowledge of The Higher Worlds' and 'A Road To Self-Knowledge'. It details specifically about removing the bad habits. Good stuff. If you haven't done so already, you should read through as much of 'The Secret Teachings of The Ages' by Manly P. Hall as you can.

Meditation and prayer works. I am of the particular belief it doesn't matter who you pray to, as long as you believe for good intents. However, you are free to work this out like you see fit. People need to cleanse their bodies as well though. Too many toxins and contaminants consumed on a daily basis.

What happens to these memebers of the Elite if they are exposed by other Freemason's ?

I quite imagined they would likely be killed if exposed to their brethren.

If we are naturally meant to use our third eye, then what are the things that have stopped us from using it as a majority ? Is there any credit to genetically modified crops, Fluoride in the water supply, Vaccination programs etc, contributing to the dumbing down process in your opinion ?

Yes, all of those contribute heavily to certain organ failures in the body at key stages in the body's development. Thymus, Thyroid, Pineal, etc. All of those shut down shortly around the time of puberty, due to non-development.

Is what Master Mason's go through due to any type of drug use ? Now before you either laugh or cringe at that question, the reason i ask is i have heard from other, well credentialed and educated people that when they took a certain "trip" that also had a life changing experience and reported seeing other entities. I'm not just talking about someone dropping an acid trip and spinning out for the next 48 hours, i'm talking more about people that are very educated and took the "trip" in the company and under directions of a local tribe that over saw the experience such as Graham Hancock for example. I'm not sure if you've heard of him or his studies, but i personally found some of his studies very, very interesting to say the least and goes along way to explaining where i'm coming from with this question about possible drug use being involved. And from other research i have done i have heard that the human brain produces one of the most potent drugs known the man called '___', its the drug that the brain uses to make us dream apparently. Its because of these examples that i ask the question of possible drug use being involved in the process of opening the third eye. I understand you cannot answer that question with 100% accuracy due to not yet being a Master Mason [i assume], but i am interested in you answer.

Entheogens can open and stimulate the third eye, however Freemasonry does not use any form of drugs in their rituals. Nor do they condone it. I do however believe that incense plays a part in some of the ceremonies, due to it stimulating certain areas of the brain by smell. Many shamans have done this for a long time. It is the ritual and ceremony that confers the greatest augmentation. Let it be known that rituals are not the work of the devil. Ritual is part of how the uni-verse works. Yes, there are rituals about summoning the dead, and a plethora of other nasty things, but there are just as many good. Rituals are merely tools to make change. Just as a gun can kill somebody for money; it can also injure game to feed family.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think i get what you're saying. I've often had discussions with people that say they believe in Karma, yet then when i mention frequencies they look at me with a blank look. Yet how can Karma exist or know to operate unless their was a frequency wave [or waves] that it could follow to determine who should be on the recieving end of Karma. For Karma to exist, it must be able to pick up on peoples vibes, or frequencies, then follow those frequencies to the source of the vibes or frequencies, then determine what "punishment" will be given out to "even things up".
I'm not implying that Karma works on a tit-for-tat, or an eye-for-eye basis, but from my own experience's, things usually as an average across the board tend to even out over time. Its not always an exact even, and some could argue that Karma has a very strange sense of humour, but for every guy i know that went out of Friday or Saturday nights just looking for a fight because they thought they were good fighters, always ended up meeting someone that could fight better. Every person i know that always speeds when driving somewhere have all lost their licence at some stage. Every person i know that relied on crime as a means of living is either in, or been in jail. Every guy i knew that went around sleeping with as many women as they could, all ended up settling down with a woman and had at least one daughter. I always told my mates that behaved like this that it was always someone else's daughter that they were going around sleeping with. And its funny how many of those mates will now come up to me and say that the way they treated women is exactly how they don't want their daughter treated. I don't know if that is Karma or irony, but its definitely at least one of the two.

Thank you for the reference's, and when i get some spare time i will look further into them.

Who decides if they are killed ?
Is wanting others killed for infiltration also adding to negative energy or output ?
Is the order to kill from a Supreme Being or a man-made decision ?

Is Freemasonry involved in any way in the revealing of information and whistleblowing on topics such as Flouride in the water suply, vaccination programs etc ? Would this explain why we hardly ever hear about the other side of the stories in the mainstream media [which is owned by the Elite], but only ever hear or read about it on the internet which is alot harder to control the flow of [mis]information. Is the spreading of this information part of the process of getting people to open their third eye gradually over time, rather then just revealing all at once which would probably be too much for the aveage person to absorb, and its effect wasted ?

Yet again i thank you for your response's, i only wish i had a bit more spare time to take more part in this discussion.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by darkhorserider

Sorry to nitpick but people can worship something unknowingly.
For example money, most will do anything for it, but claim
they don't worship it.

Point is, people subconsciously exalt all sorts of things without
being fully aware of theirthoughts or actions.

Meh...... I dunno about that.

Of course we sarcastically mention things like money, and football as religions, but people don't really look to those things for spiritual guidance. People definitely prioritize money above all else, and they definitely dedicate more time to pursuing money than spiritual growth, but it isn't "worship."

I do not believe a person could unknowingly worship an evil entity, while thinking they were worshipping something good. If all their time and energy is poured into worshipping and emulating the good parts of a religion, and then someone pulls a gotcha and says, it was really Satan all along..... so what? If the time and energy went into good works, and good deeds, and honorable actions, then switching the names is meaningless. There is no way someone could trick you into doing great things for an evil entity.

Although, sometimes I wonder if the opposite might work. It seems a lot of people get tricked into doing evil things in the name of a good entity.

I have not read all of this thread but I had to respond to this post right when I saw it.

1) I am a Christian so bear with me. I know you don't believe that Satan exists as an independent spirit with free-will so create a "hypothetical" situation in your mind where it does and it is not just a symbol of evil (this is actually reality). I do ask this question - what is the most commonly held belief about Satan among Masonic Christians?

2) I do not believe one way or another about Masonry being inspired by Satan. In the last year I have become aware of the fact that I know very little, and to speculate on such a thing *and* "preach it as doctrine"(slander) could be dangerous not only to my soul but to anyone in the world I influence as well.

Please keep that in mind while discussing this with me, if you choose to respond (and I would welcome responses from any Masons actually).

A. People do worship money. I once worshiped money. Only when I realized that I was engaging in border-line idle worship did I see what the word "worship" really means. When you put money before God's Law in your life, you are indeed worshiping money. Your life is an act of worship, you are choosing your path not only in your Faith but also in your *actions*. Jesus has made the path to eternal life clear.

B. It is a known Truth that Satan appears as the Angel of Light and will continue to until Revelations.It is a subtle evil of the worst kind. It is a whitewashed wall, pure and loving on the outside but dirty and hateful on the inside. The lesser demons are *more or less* responsible for the *blatant* hate in the world.

That being said you bring up an extremely valid point. IF Masonry is Satanic - so what!?While it would in that situation be extremely dangerous to brothers and sisters in the Masons (in the human sense of the words, not fraternal), and put their eternal soul's in jeopardy - God is allowing them to be. In fact, we know for certain God is allowing Satan to be as well (for the time being, his fate is sealed and he is beyond redemption). ALL things work for the good of believers. Let the wheat and the weeds grow together until the harvest. One thing that is very annoying to me is all of the hype and *slander* among supposed Christians. As we know, YOU DO NOT KNOW. You are speculating and then potentially turning your speculation into slander. If Satan had a goal here, I think he accomplished it in you just as much as in them. You stray from God's word you lose *every time*, I don't care if the reason you are straying from Him is to kill Satan himself. I don't care if you are a Mason or a Roman Catholic or both (side question - are there a lot of those?).

Do not slander Masons as evil. If they are unintentionally falling to Satan, then who are you to judge. You have too, that much should be evident to you.

Satan needs division to conquer. One thing I will say though - if Mason's do not allow the name of Jesus in their lodges and take His name out of His prayers THAT is a very red flag. You can not worship with people who are worshiping false God's and as any Christian knows it would actually violate the Commandment of not having any false God's in front of the Lord. Furthermore, to pretend it is okay for a man to never find Truth ( which is a person, Jesus) and then call him brother is very evil IMHO.

I have more questions and speculation for later.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Your business is with the woman you care for and nobody else. She is an orphan of a mason and thus has the attention of masonry, but she is a free person to do and think as she wishes. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks about it. If she loves you back, then enjoy life and smile. This is my advice.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
B. It is a known Truth that Satan appears as the Angel of Light and will continue to until Revelations.

Really? Where has he appeared and when and where is he going to make another visit?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

B. It is a known Truth that Satan appears as the Angel of Light and will continue to until Revelations.

Really? Where has he appeared and when and where is he going to make another visit?

I am not going to debate that fact, if it is a mountain of evidence you want look for it; it is there. In order for this discussion to be fruitful for both you and I, I think we should agree to disagree.

I was more asking questions than preaching. I was showing you where I stand, what I know to be true, so that you can talk to me knowing my perspective.

Do you actually believe Satan does not appear as benevolent? I was not referring to "masonic light" if that is what you think. That would be a heck of a conclusion for me to draw out of no where, I am not your typical conspiracy theorist. I only know that the evil one's work (or if you like short hand: evil) can appear benevolent, however I can not know when that has happened for certain until we see all of the events of a particular situation unfold, or until I have solid evidence.

Would you please answer the questions for me and respond to all of the points I bring up? I am genuinely interested.

edit: remember the beginning where I say I am a Christian so bear with me. I understand Masons can be just about anything. I would really like a Christian Mason's perspective, but any will do actually.
edit on 8-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I am not going to debate that fact, if it is a mountain of evidence you want look for it; it is there.

There is zero evidence of Satan making any appearances anywhere.

Do you actually believe Satan does not appear as benevolent?

I think the question you should be asking is, 'Do you believe in Satan (Lepruchans, Chupacabras, The Tooth Fairy, etc.)?'

The answer is no.

I would really like a Christian Mason's perspective, but any will do actually.

I was Christian at one time but I did not believe half of the nonsense they tried to teach me even then, particularly about Satan.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I am not going to debate that fact, if it is a mountain of evidence you want look for it; it is there.

There is zero evidence of Satan making any appearances anywhere.

Do you actually believe Satan does not appear as benevolent?

I think the question you should be asking is, 'Do you believe in Satan (Lepruchans, Chupacabras, The Tooth Fairy, etc.)?'

The answer is no.

I would really like a Christian Mason's perspective, but any will do actually.

I was Christian at one time but I did not believe half of the nonsense they tried to teach me even then, particularly about Satan.

Thanks for nothing

Do you think I was asking about you personally or something? You have not answered anything. I only asked the question because it fit in logically with your response to me. I assume you believe all cases of demonic possession, obsession, oppression, infestation, and so on are just psychiatric problems. Good for you you have it all figured out don't bother looking into it anymore than you have already

Are you a good example of Masonry? You claim to be a high level Mason.... I was looking to get an idea about how Christians justify their Masonry to see if the logic is valid. I also wanted to get an inside look at the mentality of Christian Masons.

You have confirmed for me why I would not like to be a Mason. Not with your beliefs but with your mentality. You might not have answered any questions, but at least you unintentionally answered one.

edit on 9-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I assume you believe all cases of demonic possession, obsession, oppression, infestation, and so on are just psychiatric problems.

Yes. And a good example of other human beings taking advantage of another (Exorcists and other charlatans).

Are you a good example of Masonry?

No more and no less than any one else who posts here.

You claim to be a high level Mason....

That is a joke. There are no high level Masons.

You have confirmed for me why I would not like to be a Mason. Not with your beliefs but with your mentality. You might not have answered any questions, but at least you unintentionally answered one.

Trust me, it would not be a fit for you. Narrow-minded religious mentality does not mesh with acceptance and tolerance of other's beliefs.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Loyalty to God does not mix with Masonry!? Right from the horses mouth. 1st commandment would bar any Christian from being a Mason and if they are willing to join, they would be displaying a blatant disregard for loyalty.

IDK why we are even conversing anymore, this discussion will be fruitless because it is not me who is closed minded. I was simply looking to show you me perspective so we could civilly discuss Christian Masonry. You want to argue about my beliefs. Who is intolerant?

A lack of loyalty and intolerance is what you portray here. You said it yourself, you abandoned God because you think you have it all figured out. Of course, that has nothing to do with anything but since we are on the subject.

edit; for clarity I am tolerant of other peoples beliefs. I just don't know how to justify worshiping with other religions when God specifically told me not to do that...

btw no high level masons? it is in your avatar, and Mason's have degrees. I forgot Masons are really big into legality and technicality correct? So if a non-mason says "high level" you do not view that as an accurate description of your hierarchy therefore it is a false assertion? No you just don't like the way they said it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join