It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Absolutely nothing, because they are additional degrees to the 3°, not higher ones....

Because I walk on the ground and you fly in a plane; does that make you better than me? No, it just means you are using an additional mode of transportation....

Not directed at you particularly friend; just using an analogy, which we all love to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hi AugustusM,

Just wanted to say I don't think the guy who got banned ('NarrowGate') did the cause of Christ too many favors with his 'ROFL' postings....

However, I also wanted to point out that demonic possession/ oppression is not based in fantasy, though some persons afflicted with mental illness do fantasise that such is a reality for them, and some religious persons have a tendency to see a demon behind every rock & tree.. Regardless of the hype/ misconceptions of the majority, in a minority of cases it is a very real phenomenon, one that I have personally witnessed on numerous occasions - and of which I have been keenly & painfully aware, in various ways, in times past.

You might want to reassess your claim that demonic beings don't/ can't exist, in light of the fact that you seem to argue for the existence of a discarnate, intelligent entity with powers beyond the apparent limitations of the human psyche, capable of manifestation in any way He so pleases - you seem to advocate this reality simply by being involved with masonry, in addition to any specific claims you may have made here or there regarding a belief in Him (the eternal God - the sovereign I AM)

If the Supreme Deity exists, who by His nature would have initiated & guided the formation of all, and forevermore will rule all; and if we consider ourselves 'spiritual' in nature, capable of existing beyond the confines of flesh & bone, capable of projecting our minds into alternate realities, capable of transitioning from one position before the Creator to another (in terms of conduct/ moral choice & consequence) - then surely, rebellious, perverted, discarnate entities (subject to quasi-spacial/temporal/form limitations that their non-rebel contemporaries would not be subject to), intent on manipulating and abusing human victims - surely such are not an impossibility?

As I said above, I have direct experience of the existence of these entities, and I can only state this in good conscience, because I know it to be true - they do exist.

What is more, even some psychiatrists - not necessarily religious ones either - bear witness to the same (bravely, in professional terms, though as with such potential career-wrecking risks in other professions, many more are likely to share their views privately, if not on the record officially). Such highly educated, experienced folk, have offered sworn statements that in some of their patients, they witness direct evidence of the existence of such entities. They commonly cite displays of preternatural knowledge of events/ personal details that a human patient simply could not know. Coupled with other distinctive signs & traits, some quite brazenly 'supernatural' and occurring in the presence of multiple credible witnesses, collectively these phenomena convincingly highlight the existence of literal entities with distinct and unique personalities, able to travel between & manifest their presence through different & totally non-related human individuals (though often, by necessity with regards to the mechanics of the phenomenon, such people share commonalities in certain aspects of their life experience). It is claimed that amongst patients displaying signs typically/ superficially indicative of severe psychosis, a minority of genuinely compelling cases for demonic possession/ oppression are in evidence (the sample survey I recall suggested around 5% of schizophrenic/psychotic patients under the care of a group of professional psychiatrists who had agreed to go on record were considered as being examples of true possession/ oppression..)

I will try to dig out some reference material & provide it in a new post, hopefully within 24hrs, though I'm very busy at the moment with domestic shenanigans, so it could be delayed.

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on 6-3-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: wording error!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
You might want to reassess your claim that demonic beings don't/ can't exist...

Uh, no.

...in light of the fact that you seem to argue for the existence of a discarnate, intelligent entity with powers beyond the apparent limitations of the human psyche, capable of manifestation in any way He so pleases - you seem to advocate this reality simply by being involved with masonry, in addition to any specific claims you may have made here or there regarding a belief in Him (the eternal God - the sovereign I AM)

You are getting my personal belief in God mixed up with the various organized religious views of God which are not the same. Mine are not even remotely similar to what you just posted.

<< 23  24  25   >>

join