It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

If i'm in a car sitting next to you and you're driving and I push your face up against the driver side window, what are your chances of getting into an accident? Think about it. The odds are pretty high. That you can't deny.

ETA: Mind you, before and after I smash your face up against the window I am yelling racial slurs, profanities and I spit on you.

Think about it.
edit on 13-10-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

well if you think it is ok to go around beating people, good luck. the driver was driving the bus, i think his employers would agree with me. if she assaulted him first, phone the police, or throw her off the bus. either way i wouldn't want anybody driving my buses who had a temper with the public like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

well if you think it is ok to go around beating people, good luck. the driver was driving the bus, i think his employers would agree with me. if she assaulted him first, phone the police, or throw her off the bus. either way i wouldn't want anybody driving my buses who had a temper with the public like that.

If somebody punches somebody they should expect to get hit back.

Equality is equality. Equal rights for everyone, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by denver22
This girl had no respect for the safety of other passengers at all. Don't disturb a bus
driver when hes driving when he has lot's of peoples lifes on his hands and the lifes of others.
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Your arms must be pretty sore from swingin on that nutt tree..... What is this lil man syndrome season..? They dont have seatbelts on buses so dont make it a safety issue. Only a man with female tendencies would hit a girl like that, and any man who justifies it is that mans b*****...

Actually im 6ft son. your off your head if you don't think the little brat isn't a safety concern
to others when the bus driver is driving. Sort your head out david my boy..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's how it works in the hood with the downtown jank.

The driver is WFIO and he knows it. Some bamf will 187 him.

It's a brave new world.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

So you wouldn't want someone that defended themselves if they got assaulted?

Good luck with that buddy, but I know if im assaulted I don't care if its a man or a female. I will retaliate. I won't get beaten up waiting for the cops

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

if you want to lose your job, have assault charges against you until the police decide what action they will take and have a boyfriend/husband/brother etc or all of them hunting you down, then yeah i suppose acting unprofessional is O.K. while at work.

link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by dayve

If i'm in a car sitting next to you and you're driving and I push your face up against the driver side window, what are your chances of getting into an accident? Think about it. The odds are pretty high. That you can't deny.

ETA: Mind you, before and after I smash your face up against the window I am yelling racial slurs, profanities and I spit on you.

Think about it.

Well said kimish and exactly my point it's a pity some do not know the basics of safety

link   
One can only hope that both those little rays of sunshine go to jail. Both.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Think about it.

I still wouldn't hit a woman for doing that... I've been stabbed by a woman, n as bad as i wanted to hit her i didn't, i tossed her. I know my strength n my size, i dont need to secure my manhood by hittin a woman

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
reply to post by Rikku

Listen, fifteen year old girl or not, she can still shank you just the same. Rikku, I suggest you go back and watch the extended video where she slams his head into the window. This female deserved every inch of what she got.

Bingo, many folks, it seems, that are replying don't have that experience and are not 'wise in the ways' to understand how fast somebody who most likely grew up in the tough streets of a hood, and possibly prison, can shank you before even thinking about it. I have 25 years experience working and helping in the 'hood' and there are certain things that are understood and respected far different from many other parts of many others neighborhood, you actually have to learn the do's and dont's, and whys and why nots.

I believe Grandpa here had to speak the only language she understands, however I believe the Tyson uppercut was excessive.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

if you want to lose your job, have assault charges against you until the police decide what action they will take and have a boyfriend/husband/brother etc or all of them hunting you down, then yeah i suppose acting unprofessional is O.K. while at work.

It only takes 1 punch to kill somebody.

Food for thought. That bus driver could've died driving the bus, with all of those passengers on board. Also, if he would've allowed her to continue assaulting him any of those blows could've ended his life.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The skank was a hazzard and a risk

The driver should not have hit the skank

Poses the question should bus drivers carry tazers?

A tazer would have worked very well.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some here are concerned about homies looking for revenge.

Not everyone is afraid of little street punks with guns and knives.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Think about it.

I still wouldn't hit a woman for doing that... I've been stabbed by a woman, n as bad as i wanted to hit her i didn't, i tossed her. I know my strength n my size, i dont need to secure my manhood by hittin a woman

I can understand and agree with you. I've been beaten by women. Not fun at all when you don't want to hit back. The driver definitely acted out of emotion. But some people, such as the driver, also have the mentality that if you act like a man you should be treated like one.

Nonetheless, S for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Beating people? I don't do that. Never in a million years.

But if assaulted, expect a escalated response. I'm a troll-like individual (Short, squat and muscular) who has been bullied before.

I don't take to it kindly.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To all the self righteous "Gentlemen" here,

I've encountered skanks like these many times, as I grew up in a rough part of town. They get all in your face and will not stop because they think they can get away with anything, most of the time it's because they weren't brought up right.

Every time I was able to contain myself and just push them away, but a lot of times I just wanted to land an uppercut to their jaw like the bus driver did.

I know if a woman pushes me, spits on me and hits me I will hit back.

Sometimes you have to set them straight.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't see a lady or a woman here,just a punk that brings shame to her sex.
2nd line.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Cygnus_Hunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Think about it.

Tell me david go tell that story to the parents of abused murdered children killed by the female
sex if you got hold of the perpetrature dave or caught them in the act what would you do???...
just an example to your i wouldn't hit a female .

(Fact is david you don't know do you for sure)..

Going back to the bus situation saftey is a concern and the woman shouldn't of even
got up to the bus drivers face and spat at him continuosly to begin with.

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Um...yea.

Because I go to work expecting to be pushed around by the people I supposed to be transporting in a professional manner. /Sarc off

It goes both ways. Treat me with respect and you get the same. Treat me with disrespect and don't be suprised when reality smacks you up-side the jaw.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join