It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video surfaces of SEN. Obama telling black audience slow Katrina aid was racism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by PvtHudson

Why would black people need white people to survive? Superiority complex much?

What in the world are you talking about? I'm asking what force it is black people "are going to survive". You all keep claiming he''s not race baiting here, so I'm asking what it is black people are going to survive? Are you black people going to survive white people? Is that what he was saying?

Your going to twist yourself in to all kinds of ridiculous knots trying to defend this blatant racism. Obama is not much more than a KKK grand dragon.
edit on 3-10-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Meh, the left calls anything or anyone that does not agree with them "racist."

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

ooooK,He was 100% correct,whats your point ?

So Mayor Ray Nagen was racist for not responding sooner?

You lost me!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by butcherguy

reply to post by butcherguy

It isn't a black only college anymore, before it was, you know when America was still forcibly segregated. It was created for freed slaves after the civil war..... But it still has a mainly black student base. Does that bother you? Are you one of those people that cry about "BET"?

I am a mongrel that the KKK complains about.
Black, American Indian and European.
I can still cry over people wanting to be 'special', as in race, creed and ethic background.

edit on 3-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

How convenient.

"Err...I'm all races, ethnicities, religions, sexes, etc so I can complain about anything on the interwebz."
Convenient?
You are doubting my veracity, I take it?
I am confirmed United Methodist, attend a Roman Catholic church(there are only two religions in your world, I suppose?), but I am only male. I am not all races, unless you claim that there are only three.

Seems like you are complaining (on the 'interwebz') about who I am.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Wow, ummm I put the term "racist" in quotes, I guess you didn't get the whole point of that post. Right wingers are trying to claim that what Obama said in his speech was some how racist, when it wasn't. Yet they say absolutely nothing about Allen West.

They're hypocrites, they could care less about racial pandering.
edit on 3-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Go listen to the speech then get back to me. It was a motivational speech, it had nothing to do with Katrina or politicizing it. You're sounding real ignorant right now.

Indeed - nothing to see here but the "smartest man in the room" pretending to be ghetto and pandering to get some votes...

Motivational damn tootin!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Um, it wasn't a ghetto accent for the millionth time. It was a southern black country accent.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by girlofmountain1

No. I'm excited for the presidential debates.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Um, it wasn't a ghetto accent for the millionth time. It was a southern black country accent.

Whatever you say!

He was pandering and race baiting. I have family in Chicago and they don't talk like that up there!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good, glad to hear it. Because this really dosen't mean anything. This back and forth, white vs black is really what they want us to do. Lets just show everyone how grown up we are and move on!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

reply to post by seabag

Is this racial pandering to you or is it only racial pandering when black people do it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Romney says "Y'all" (one word with a smile) and Obama rages on for 40 plus minutes in full dialect and character. Funny, how you think there is no difference!! Way to keep it positive!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Is this racial pandering to you or is it only racial pandering when black people do it?

Huntsman and Romney did it as an attempt at HUMOR.

Maybe you didn’t get it.

Obama wasn’t being funny…..he was pandering to blacks. It’s obvious that you keep trying to pin me as a racist. For the record, I’m not a racist. It’s not racist to point out the racism of a black man. I’m entitled….thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by newcovenant

Wow RealSpoke. You sound angry. Are you?

I know right - a nerve has been touched me thinks...

Not surprising really.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good News

No matter who wins.... ya gonna be getting more of what you have always gotten.
Not many can truly grasp this.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This is what you have a 10 second quip in which a candidate uses the local greeting and tells them that he ate the local fare for breakfast? That’s known in public relations as an ice breaker...

Versus a drawn out speech using an accent not your own claiming that the POTUS intentionally delayed his reaction to a natural disaster because of racism - given to guess who? Blacks.

Race baiting...is what that is.

As for Hillary, meh, same thing ice breaker... Alex Jones is just an asshole... Don't know who that other dude is...

Don't care really.

None of them are POTUS with the mostus.

Now slap me some skin an les us haz some corn bread and collards.

edit on 3/10/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the problem that most of the regulars are having (yes, we all know who you are and what your agenda is) is that you haven't read enough books about one of the most shameful, embarrassing, and disgusting parts of America's past.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
I think the problem that most of the regulars are having (yes, we all know who you are and what your agenda is) is that you haven't read enough books about one of the most shameful, embarrassing, and disgusting parts of America's past.

So far there have only been a few books written about the Obama administration but I have read them all.

I find their actions (and inactions) as you described the most shameful, embarrassing, and disgusting parts of America's past.

They have a few months left though so I suppose they can do worse.

I make the assumption that what you meant by "most shameful, embarrassing, and disgusting parts of America's past" was the Obama administration.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Double Post

Howzat happen

edit on 3/10/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join