It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything thing about the universe and/or existence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Where is memory stored?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
1. If reincarnation exists, do we not remember our relationships with loved ones? Some claim that you reincarnate and still have a relationship with them in your life some how. For example your mother can become your son/daughter. I hate the thought of that though, my husband would become my Father in the next life possibly? lol I hate the thought of that!!

2. If it isn't reincarnation that exists...what do we do for all time? Just be happy and peaceful and that's it???

3. If energy is neither created or destroyed...where did we come from BEFORE this body? What about new bodies coming into the world all the time?

So confused.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who is the next Hitler?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

I don't have a question yet, but I am certainly enjoying your answers. Thumbs Up!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Hi and thanks for the question, i do not feel attacked or offended. i am actually very glad you asked.

you make a very strong point, its good to see somebody pick my inconsistant posts apart.

ok, in a nutshell this is the deal.

i didn't want to type up a big story type post because
i hate giving people (out there) infomation if they dont ask for it.
i figured the most easy way to 'get it out there' was to ask people to ask me questions...
i had an urge to really get some good juicy stuff out, to me it is important information cause you wont come across it that often/never
the reason i wanted people to ask for it is cause i find it easy to answer to people's questions rather than spurt it out in one big post,
iam not trying to be some "authority" running this show, im sitting at a computer.
and finally 1ve been on this damn computer for 15 hours straight mainly on here answering Q's

Thank you for accepting my words and questions in the spirit they were intended, and if you don't mind I have some more questions for you...

Do you feel a certain 'duty' or 'calling' to get this 'information out there'?

Have you studied science or 'religion' in a formal capacity?

Do you think that ideas, thoughts or memories contain matter? If not, what are they made of?

What do you consider dreams to be?

If you had to choose, what religion would you say most closely resembles your 'truth'?

I think we could all agree that every religion was created by man and has been corrupted by man, but would you agree, or not, with the statement that at the heart of every religion there is the same 'truth' and that they fundamentally teach the same 'truth' but just in different ways?

I don't happen to agree with all of your answers or beliefs, but I thank you for answering my previous questions and concerns...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
On Dec. 21, 2012, will it be a "in your face change" (pole shift)? or something almost unoticeable?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Who created the universe and why?

What is the universe expanding into?

What occupied the space the universe is in before the big bang?

When we die will we be reunited with loved ones?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa

"We" did, for something to do and to share ie: for fun and enjoyment.

Everything was made by the father for the son because of love.

"..as you loved me, from before the creation of the world."
~ JC

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is the Universe Infinite or finite?!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

~ JC

It's hard sometimes to judge someone's tone or intent in a person's post, by I am going to ask anyway...

Do you really believe what you stated above, or are you joking?

Do you really believe that this physical world was created 'for something to do and to share ie: for fun and enjoyment'?

Gnobody
edit on 28/9/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/9/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What are tomorrow nites powerball numbers?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

who would win a fist fight..

god or chuck norris?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

as soon as the craft changes its frequency and matches with that of its destination, as soon as the frequencies become the same the ship instantaneously appear to where its suppose to be, its vibration.

What about the matter that is already at the destination? Does it just move out of the way???

Thats why that answer won't work. Two bits of matter cannot occupy the same place at the same time. For any sizeable craft to just appear in any space, it would need to evacuate every subatomic particle from the given space first. Otherwise there would be a huge explosion.

Assuming for a moment this was doable to somehow instantly move across a galaxy how would the ships computers know ahead of time what frequency was there? That would be ever changing and unavailable to map out... until the computer got there!

So yah, failed twice with that one.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We're trying to understand things, not stupefy ourselves. At least the answers we're getting here are intelligible, unlike the confusing nonsense you're offering.

Feel free to share your opinion, but please don't pass it off as fact.
edit on 28-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

~ JC

It's hard sometimes to judge someone's tone or intent in a person's post, by I am going to ask anyway...

Do you really believe what you stated above, or are you joking?

Do you really believe that this physical world waws created 'for our fun and enjoyment'?

No I wasn't joking, althoug the opportunity to joke is certainly a big part of it.

"Life is a Mighty Joke. He who knows this can hardly be understood by others. He who does not know it finds himself in a state of delusion. He may ponder over this problem day and night, but will find himself incapable of knowing it. Why? People take life seriously, and God lightly; whereas we must take God seriously, and take life lightly. Then, we know that we always were the same and will ever remain the same.......the Originator of this joke. This knowledge is not acheived by reasoning.
But it is the knowledge of experience."

~ Meher Baba

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

We're trying to understand things, not stupefy ourselves. At least the answers we're getting here are intelligible, unlike the confusing nonsense you're offering.

Feel free to share your opinion, but please don't pass it off as fact.

That's funny, since you were the one to offer this in response to one of the questions I posed regarding the origin and nature of the moon.

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

2) Why does the relative size of the moon, to the earth involve the geometrical transformation called "squaring the circle"?

I can answer that one. It's a representation of the transformation of man from a lower, less intellectual form to a higher, more spiritually aware for. The Vetruvian Man is another example of this, showing the spiritual evolution of our species. In regards to the moon, it isn't specifically a mirror of us - nothing so conceited as that. However, our spiritual evolution is related to that geometrical pattern demonstrated by the moon in the same way that an inch and a foot are determined by our measuring scales.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ok, you were not joking.

I don't happen to agree with you and I personally don't think you comprehend the quote you posted by Meher Baba...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for taking my question/s.

Hope you are doing well.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Actually, what I said in that post was not this:

I never said anything about a father or a son or anything happening for love. Yes, love creates an incredible amount of energy, but the electricity does not determine the circuit.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

What is this about? An all knowing all seeing per-son? Don't quite understand this other than the macaroni recipe, now that sounds good!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join