It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's 47 Percent Remark Hurts Him In Swing States

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Wrong data, try again? www.realclearpolitics.com...

The real clear politics polls are plagued with - stacked - polls.

You have to - unskew - the polls to find the truth.

We currently have a huge lead for President Mitt Romney.

Romney 54%

Obama 46%

- Obama on his way to Oahu! -

Eurisko is obviously part of "Operation Ostrich:

Mitt Romney is losing badly. And he has only himself to blame.

Not only is he trailing President Obama in almost every national poll, he’s trailing in almost every poll of swing states.

What is the Republican response? That there must be some magical, maniacal skew in the numbers, and the skew must be a conscious effort by a scheming, elite media to dampen Republican enthusiasm.

There may be an oversampling of Democrats in some polls, but this is by no means universally true. And the fact that Obama has a growing lead when the polls are taken in aggregate is undeniable.

This is just an extension of the Republican war on facts. If you find a truth disagreeable, simply deny it. Call it corrupt. Suggest that it is little more than one side of a story — an opinionated, biased one — and insist that there is another explanation. The base will buy it. [

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sure enjoy Romney's loss in 2012, if your data proves correct you can pm me that I was wrong. I'll be here.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't think it's just the '47 percent' remark. I think it's the whole Romney package.

Considering the poor state of the economy, all Obama's broken promises, and the pathetic way Obama has handled the Libya situation .. a republican should be able to chase Obama out of the White House without lifting a finger. The fact that Romney isn't sailing away with the election says a lot about Romney. She should have it hands down .. because of OBAMA ... but as it is, he is failing .. because of HIMSELF.

I say it's the whole Romney package that is hurting Romney ...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

--- Welcome to the White House President Mitt Romney ! ---

Sorry, but Obama left you a big mess to clean up.

You still have more posts in your history welcoming President Palin.
Why do you bother posting this stuff?
All you ever get in return are facts and ridicule. You should have a diary or a blog. I did not think this thread or any thread on ATS was simply about wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I don't think it's just the '47 percent' remark. I think it's the whole Romney package.

Considering the poor state of the economy, all Obama's broken promises, and the pathetic way Obama has handled the Libya situation .. a republican should be able to chase Obama out of the White House without lifting a finger. The fact that Romney isn't sailing away with the election says a lot about Romney. She should have it hands down .. because of OBAMA ... but as it is, he is failing .. because of HIMSELF.

I say it's the whole Romney package that is hurting Romney ...

welll... considering that Obama wasn't actually on the ground in Libya, and there's amble evidence that he was simply repeating the intelligence he was given, and considering that Romney took Libya as a political opportunity (something that disgusted the public and something the GOP is continuing to do... ) and considering the 47% remark laid bare his real hatred of the poor, inability to think for himself and elitist mentality, well, let's say the 47% remark only could hurt Romney because he embodies everything it represents: crass politics, poor grasp of the issues, classism and dishonesty.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Romney spoke the truth. Where was he incorrect?

It is true that those 47% of the population will never listen a republican idea because htey have been brainwashed to beleive that republicans are evil and greedy. Since when does taking personal responsibilty for your actions and striving for success evil or greedy? It is also true that memebers of that 47% most likely depend on gov't assistance in some shape, form, or fashion, and will strongly (blindly) support the democratic candidate each election to be guaranteed their hand outs.

Coming from a black female republican.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Romney spoke the truth. Where was he incorrect?

It is true that those 47% of the population will never listen a republican idea because htey have been brainwashed to beleive that republicans are evil and greedy. Since when does taking personal responsibilty for your actions and striving for success evil or greedy? It is also true that memebers of that 47% most likely depend on gov't assistance in some shape, form, or fashion, and will strongly (blindly) support the democratic candidate each election to be guaranteed their hand outs.

Coming from a black female republican.

First of all, you're proving Santorum's point again:

Because, second of all, the VAST MAJORITY of the 47% is retired people and active/retired military people.

You just said, that no retired people or military people will vote for Romney... still think he right?

Mr Santorum, is our female black Republican smart?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join