It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC still plays dumb on what causes Fibromyalgia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
Diet is a must. It seems some of these pathogens love the sugar. You have to go through a bit of hunger pains to get well/better, but it's worth it in the long run. I had a solid year diet of pure meat. Lots of chicken, turkey, and beef. Your body will adapt, and it will do well to keep things like candida at bay.

Diet .. definately. NO SUGAR. NOTHING THAT CAN BE CHANGED INTO SUGAR (like bread, pasta, etc). I think i've eaten so much chicken in the past 2 1/2 years that I'm going to start to cluck! Lots of chicken, turkey and beef ... peas, brocoli and shredded carrots. Black olives and cucumbers. Once in a while a banana .. but I have to be careful of that because it turns to sugar in the system. The one thing I do eat that has some sugar is plain vanilla activia yogurt. With sjogrens, i've gotta' get those pro-biotics in me or I'd be a candida mess ... and I have a very very very hard time with anti-fungal meds. (reactions to the point of throat issues and even hallucinations)

If I go off this for even one bite, I'll have problems. Anyone with autoimmune should avoid sugar at all costs. My god I want a freak'n chocolate bar or a bowl of spaghetti or a pizza etc etc.. but I don't dare!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Our very lives are under attack. Anybody who knows somebody with CFS or Fibromyalgia can testify that it is as close you can get to being a zombie without dying first....Only, zombies have energy. Those of us who suffer from it do not.

I hear you! I have Sjogrens which is also classified as a 'syndrome' when in fact is is a serious systemic and progressive disease. It's in the fibro, MS, Lupus family of diseases.

When I first went into major flare, I told my (former) best friend it was like being half alive. She and her husband said I was just making more of it then it was. I stopped talking to them and haven't spoken in 2 1/2 years. I barely had the energy to go from the bed to the next room .. and even getting energy to make my lungs work was difficult.

I went through 12 doctors trying to find a correct DX and all the while the idiots were giving me the wrong DX's and wrong drugs that were having a horrid effect on my body. And most of the doctors were saying it was all in my head. (something your article talks about .. a 'syndrome' being all mental issue). I finally found two doctors and an intern who knew what the heck they were doing and who got me properly DX'd. I still don't feel alive but at least I now have the correct meds to make it possible to breath and get out of bed. I can actually go grocery shopping most days now. I'll never be cured and I always feel like death, but at least I can do those things.

Anyways .. I hear you about the 'feeling like a zombie' thing. I totally hear you ...

I don't have any autoimmune disease (at least I don't think so), but I had a hysterectomy in 2006, and the first year after that was the worst year of my life. When you talked about not getting energy to make your lungs work -- I remember having the same feeling, so I know exactly what you are talking about. I had a hard time believing this was just surgery recuperation (for a year??), so I went to several doctors -- they all ran a bunch of tests and told me there was nothing wrong with me. I had friends, co-workers, and even family tell me, "you don't look like you have anything wrong with you", when I would complain that I felt the life was oozing out of me. I thought I was literally dying. Hardest year of my life. Since then it has gotten a lot better, but I will never forget just how awful it was to try to breath and move. I feel for you guys.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm SO GLAD to see more posters come on and share their experiences.

It is one of those things that is very hard to imagine unless you have gone through it. To feel that somebody has literally pulled the plug on you, and all your energy simply drains away, is hard to imagine. To have everything hurt, even the wind blowing through your hair, is just difficult to imagine if the person "looks fine".

It is the ultimate irony, isn't it? We "look" so well and we feel like death warmed over.

If you think about it, it's the perfect weapon. Everybody looks totally fine, but cannot get out of bed. Then you can say they're crazy and are just trying to get attention, or they're lazy, etc.

Only a psychopath of epic proportions could think of such a thing, and then let it loose on the public with absolutely no guilt whatsoever.

These are the people who are high up in our halls of government, trashing our country, trashing our economy, and trashing our lives for generations to come.

I am currently reading "Osler's Web: Inside the labyrinth of the chronic fatigue syndrome epidemic", copyright 1996, by Hillary Johnson. It is out of print, but I picked up used copy on Amazon. It is slow reading, because it is a report of the epidemic as it first started. The first doctors who contacted the CDC concerning it in the mid 80s were in Incline Village, Nevada (by Lake Tahoe), but the CDC was quick to say that it was a bunch of rich, bored, yuppie housewives making up symptoms.

So far, what is clear is that the government, via the CDC, were stonewalling any efforts to get to the heart of this from the beginning.

According to Dr. Donald Scott (Canadian), the government decided to test this crystalline mycoplasma in various places around the country, and in the high school at Incline Village, they rigged the heating/AC ducts to keep recirculating the inside air, rather than get fresh air. Then they let the powdered mycoplasma loose in the teacher's lounge. Every teacher became virulently ill, except one, who didn't like the way the air smelled, so he stayed outside in his truck during breaks, and not in the teacher's lounge. Naturally, the teachers spread it to the students and others in the community. Dr. Scott has an interesting book on biotesting called "The Unforunately Skull Valley Incident".

According to Dr. Garth Nicholson, the town of Huntsville, Texas, was infected because they were using state prisoners to test this on. The prisoners gave it to the guards, who in turn brought it home, and their families, friends and neighbors started to become infected. They also tested it on elderly people in a nursing home purchased by the government for just that purpose! See his book "Project Daylily".

It is not coincidental that our current epidemic of autoimmune diseases has risen along with the intense research in biological weapons.

The next time you hear on the news about the West Nile problem, remember that it all started on Plum Island, courtesy of the US Government.

If you are sick with one of these illnesses caused by the little mycoplasma, keep in mind who did this to you. We can do nothing to stop it now. There is a list of many scientists who worked in this area who are now conveniently dead. Some, of course, died from natural causes, but the majority did not. Whoever is behind this wanted to do it awfully badly, bad enough to off the people who made it possible, to shut them up forever.

Here is a list of scientist who have died (most under mysterious circumstances) from 1994 - 2009. Note how many worked in biology.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Researching this is going deeply down the rabbit hole, more deeply than most people are comfortable going. However, if we don't face this evil and expose it to the light of day, things will only get worse. We are considered "collateral damage", our lives not worth being concerned over, in the quest for ultimate control over life on this planet.

We must shine the light on these cockroaches, so that they'll scatter and hide. It is our only hope.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

has anyone suffering from this problem used marijuana to treat the condition? THC and cannabinoids are antiviral in nature and there are some indications it helps but I don't have fibro so have no idea.

Here's some info:

www.calgarycmmc.com...

Please let me know if it helps...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

We are forbidden on ATS to discuss the herb which shall remain nameless....However, I can say that, it is a very good herb for this condition. Relaxes muscles and relieves pain.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope the mods allow discussion of MJ as a medicine, at least on this thread. There are people, my wife is one, who cannot use normal painkillers because of severe allergies. I also believe that the government should make the active ingredients available by prescription. I know there would be people taking advantage of it for illegal purposes, but the hell with them because there are also people who cannot get relief any other way.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Amen, happykat. I agree with you, but previous attempts at this have been removed by the moderators. I had a whole thread removed due to this very thing.

However, anybody who has attempted to gain relief by this method has been pleasantly surprised. I had to leave it out of my recommended supplements, but there is always the underlying truth that, although we're forbidden to discuss it, we know about it and believe in it.

Ask me in person, and I would give you a glowing recommendation. Ask me on ATS, and I have to play dumb, and speak in vague terms. It's called censorship.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SmilingSeeker

for samento..i got up to 35 drops twice a day...took about 3 months to get there ( im a gluten for punishment
) i was rather functional unless i had alot of sugar or drank alcohol...wasnt being smart back in those days...but i did get alot of migraines which was probably part of the herx effect.... i also add carnivoria for awhile....which i think would be a good supplement to add to any virus or bacterial infection..(sorry cant find the links) also tried MMS but decided to stick with samento because of the good results people had with it..that said MMS is something that should be rersearched more to see if it would fit into ones personal regiem...

i am sorta surprised to see how much we are not alone

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

No, there are millions of us out there, only we're so tired and beaten down, we don't find much time to connect with each other, except on line.

Thirty five drops twice a day? Holy cow, you're tough! I get terribly tweaked on it, and I herx each time I bump up the dose. That tells me I'm pretty well inundated with mycoplasma.

I have heard of carnivoria, but what is MMS?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

MMS has gotten such a bad rap by western medicine...it is almost unspeakable..carefull

miraclemineral.org...

definatly do some research into this....there is also a book on website which i highly recomend.....a friend of mine who would get bouts of reoccuring shingles informd me of this...normaly the shingels would last 2-3 weeks..itchy scratchy ect ect..started using MMS when they would show up and it would stop them in about 5 days...used MMS as a topical spray on them......there are many other MMS formulas out there that incorporate other 'things' into it so a company can patent it and charge more money for ....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

There is something called MMS. "Miracle Mineral Solution". It cleans out body of anything that causes fungal like infections..it includes micoplasma. Try it. It works... share the experience with the rest of ATSers.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
MMS sounds very interesting. First thing in the morning, I am going to research it thoroughly. I'm willing to give it a try. Thanks for letting me know about this, I have never heard of it!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I just clicked the link above and downloaded the word document on MMS. After a brief reading I will say that, as an engineer with some chemical background, it looks like a safe and sound treatment method. In fact it looks like it would be more effective than the older oxygenation method of adding small amounts of 3% hydrogen peroxide to water and drinking it. 3% hydrogen peroxide is the standard strength it comes in as a bactericide for rinsing out cuts and scrapes. I have a bad tooth that has a tendency to get infected just below the gum line. I rinse my mouth out twice a day with straight 3% hydrogen peroxide when that happens and it knocks the infection right down.

The document I downloaded also states that pretty much every chemical known to man is poisonous if taken in a too strong form. Hydrogen peroxide, at 100%, is used as one of the components of liquid rocket fuel and would seriously hurt you if you drank it or let it come into contact with your skin.

It is for the above reason that I advise anyone who is going to use MMS to read the instructions thoroughly and follow them explicitly.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
One thing that has helped me personally is called D-Ribose also known as Corvalen. It has helped me tremendously in relieving fatigue and Fibro pain. Dr.Teitelbaum is one of the the world's leading authorities on this...........

www.smart-publications.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join