It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Speculation and outsourcing did not cause our economic woes. Romney did not say the 47% on government assistance were all unemployed. They get food stamps or are on Welfare etc. If you are on Welfare you do not get counted as unemployed. If you are under employed you do not get counted as unemployed. If your unemployment benefits run out you do not get counted as unemployed. The real unemployment number is most likely near 20%. Sorry you don't like the truth but what he said is the painful truth. It can not be sustained for long either. Better vote for jobs because promises do not buy groceries and Obama has not delivered on his promises. Printing money just makes it worse when the day comes.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Ummmm, numbers is what matters in this discussion, because those numbers are individual VOTERS. Your own source said the exact same information, but they used percentages instead. It's the SAME statistics in different formats.

edit on 18-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Seriously I've only gotten to page 18 of this thread and I can't count all of your 1 liners on both hands. Why don't you actually contribute to the discussion?

OP, S+F for you. I totally agree that Romney is out of touch with most Americans. I think between shutting Ron Paul out of the RNC and this little slip, Romney might just be giving this one to Obama. Maybe he's just setting the groundwork for 2016?

I think there are a lot of people who feel like me, who don't like the policies of Obama, but just because I don't like Obama doesn't mean I'm going to vote for Flip-flop Mitt. The lesser of two evils is still evil. If we keep voting R or D the same BS is going to keep happening. We need more choices and an MSM who actually do their jobs and not shut out 3rd party candidates.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein

Originally posted by jhn7537

Obviously Romney was lying. Do the math! If 47% of Americans hate work and are lazy, then we should have at least a 47% unemployment rate!

You're right, we should stick with Capt. Honesty, President Obama... He's never told a lie... He's always followed through on promises... He will definitely help us turn this economy around. He just needed 4 years to get his plan into action...

Actually, lets get rid of 2-term Presidents and lets just keep Obama as President till the day he leaves this Earth...Hallelujah
e
Emotional gibberish. You lack of logic is hilarious!

Emotional gibberish?? Because I dont believe in Obama like you do... Because Obama has done zero good in 4 years in office... And im not saying this because Im some huge Romney fan, because its not the case. Ultimately it comes down to which President will f*** up the least, and personally, I believe that Romney is that guy... I just dont understand you Obama lovers... Please explain to me the good he's done for this country... I'm honestly curious.. And i dont want some cut and paste, I want your words on the subject...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I have to sleep.. to earn my income that will be taxed at a high rate .. which I gladly do to pay into the services my fellow citizens need .. so I won't be here to fight with you on the craptastic posts you're sure to get in response..

But as a tax payer .. I don't mind helping the society I CHOOSE to live with .. I hope one day if I am in need, I will have the support of my society as I so gladly support them.. when you want to be elite and a "do for myself" kind of person.. go build yourself an island and stop taking my cash =) .. until then.. realize we support you.. so you need to do your part.. lord knows I do mine.. and I do it with a smile because I'm part of a community..

I've been a Jaycee since I was 13 .. community projects and helping my area for as long as I can remember.. a scout prior..
edit on 9/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Too bad all that money is really just going to pay interest to the federal reserve while our national debt continues to climb to the breaking point.

Donate to charity of your choice ... much more efficient.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm hard pressed to decide whether this will help or hurt Romney..lol

The most incriminating thing about what he said isn't what he said, it is who he said it to.

He is pandering again, just like always..it never gets old because thats all he can do.

Then in a few days we'll see him talking to middle class average joes with wage laborers standing behind him as he panders to the audience and antagonize the wealthy and successful.

this guy is so full of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Jhn7537
Cut and paste, I said right now I am using a tablet. I am far from my computer. Whats wrong with giving sources? My post was directed at your post. My point was that it was not an argument, only emotional gibberish, and that is what it was. Also, I am not an Obama fan, he is just by far the lesser of two evils. You presume a lot without knowing the facts. As for his accomplishments, he slowed down the economic disaster ( the overwhelming majority of economists agree that the stimulus prevented disaster). You should read some history. The deregulated 1920s caused the great depression of the 1930s and that took over a decade of FDR's new deal to fix. Anyway, I cannot stand another minute using this damn tablet. However, I'll be back and answer any of your objections.
edit on 18-9-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

link   
I love the guys honesty.

The "parish" is full of fat stinky deadbeats who only stop breeding long enough to take the next obongo handout. I say ship em all back to where they came from. Pronto. Filthy slum dwellers.

Latisha, Deonte and the rest of the crew.

Its a RealJoke

link   
Don't you guys ffind it odd that ron paul's ghost writer said something similar (within the African American community being dependent on food stamps or w/e it was about.) but this hits the air and people cant tell if this is a good or bad thing? I really hope the media burns him on those lines.

They egged RP on something he didnt say, but when Romney does it its pandering and ok?

double standards...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Speculation and outsourcing did not cause our economic woes.

I can't see how moving our entire manufacturing industry elsewhere can possibly be of help. For real.

Romney did not say the 47% on government assistance were all unemployed. They get food stamps or are on Welfare etc.

I saw the video, and that's not what he said. He mentioned no federal income tax with regards to the 47%. It's very different from food stamps, as I hope you understand.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Obviously Romney was lying. Do the math! If 47% of Americans hate work and are lazy, then we should have at least a 47% unemployment rate!

You're right, we should stick with Capt. Honesty, President Obama... He's never told a lie... He's always followed through on promises... He will definitely help us turn this economy around. He just needed 4 years to get his plan into action...

Actually, lets get rid of 2-term Presidents and lets just keep Obama as President till the day he leaves this Earth...Hallelujah
e

Emotional gibberish?? Because I dont believe in Obama like you do... Because Obama has done zero good in 4 years in office... And im not saying this because Im some huge Romney fan, because its not the case. Ultimately it comes down to which President will f*** up the least, and personally, I believe that Romney is that guy... I just dont understand you Obama lovers... Please explain to me the good he's done for this country... I'm honestly curious.. And i dont want some cut and paste, I want your words on the subject...

The economy went from losing 750,000 jobs a month, to gaining jobs every month

The DOW was at about 7,500 when Obama took office, now is is past 12,000 in it's
normal range.

Exports out of the US have increase over 30% since he has been in office.

Obama has ended some of the preemptive doctrines of Bush which gives states more power
to self govern.

Energy production is at its highest in US history.

The housing market is rebounding in many part of the nation, which historically preempt a
financial recovery.

Those are simply economic benefits I've listed in my own words.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Did you forget who his competition was?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Personally i dont belive this political charade... Romney had so much wind in his sails (media support), then he became presidential candidate and suddenly all hell breaks loose.
Its like they got their puppet to be one of the two candidates, and now they are demolishing him, so they can proceed their obama agenda for the years coming.
Personally i think its all too convenient.
Theyre both just puppets and they were picked for their position before the elections even started.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

e

Mitt Romney cheated the hell out of the ron paul campaign and even sued the libertarians so they cannot be on the ballots in some states. How can anyone trust him when he cheats and lies so bad? Seriously and you have the gal to complain about obama?

I bet you LOVE mitt romney! Maybe a female voter who has a crush on him?

Its not like voting for the issues matters. It never did. Misinformation rules the day!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie
Personally i dont belive this political charade... Romney had so much wind in his sails (media support), then he became presidential candidate and suddenly all hell breaks loose.
Its like they got their puppet to be one of the two candidates, and now they are demolishing him, so they can proceed their obama agenda for the years coming.
Personally i think its all too convenient.
Theyre both just puppets and they were picked for their position before the elections even started.

The GOP elites decided on Romney, do you really think they intentionally want Obama to
govern again???

Do you actually think the hatred of Obama is made up?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Later Mitt! You're outta here!

Ya what a war mongering criminal to be if this guy gets elected what a jerk, I hope he goes poor and has to eat McD's for every meal he can beg enough money for. Then I hope famine on his entire family bloodline too, you know since my family and your families has lived through it why not this jerk?

Ha haha ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What did Mitt Romney ever do? Why do people hate him so much? I feel Obama hasn't kept his promises.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodimuprime
What did Mitt Romney ever do? Why do people hate him so much? I feel Obama hasn't kept his promises.

I fear that Romney will keep his...

That is what is bad about Romney.

Iran and Syria have been marked by Romney's advisors

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You are talking nonsense. I haven't heard anything on the news.

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by rodimuprime

I fear that Romney will keep his...

That is what is bad about Romney.

Iran and Syria have been marked by Romney's advisors

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I'm a male, I'm 27 and I don't have a crush on Romney. But thanks!!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join